13.07.12

Kristen Stewart was all smiles on the red carpet as she joined her co-stars for the ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2’ press conference at Comic-Con 2012 yesterday, which was held at San Diego Convention Center in California.

The actress threw together a look which featured a simple white Fluxus tee and a BCBG Max Azria neon-yellow-and-white high-waisted mini skirt.

I’m not at all surprised that Kristen wasn’t wearing heels at this event, but I wish her Barbara Bui black-and-silver high-top sneakers had been more complementary to her look.

Carefree wavy locks and a selection of jewels including a Melinda Maria black onyx sliced ring completed her ‘never one to want to play by the rules’ look.

Credit: Getty

Debby Ryan In BCBG & Sportmax - Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards 2014

Debby Ryan In BCBG & Sportmax – Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards 2014

Ashley Greene In Michael Kors - ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2’ Comic Con Press Conference

Ashley Greene In Michael Kors – ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2’ Comic Con Press Conference

27 Responses to Kristen Stewart In BCBG – ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2’ Comic Con Press Conference

1. marie July 13, 2012 at 11:04 #

kristen stewart in sneakers just makes me happy..something about her smile that makes her drop dead gorgeous..it’s comic con anyway, you’re not supposed to take the red carpet too seriously..and if i were to go, and i had that banging body, i’d definitely wear this!

2. Alina July 13, 2012 at 11:09 #

You can tell she likes it!

3. Yeliz July 13, 2012 at 11:14 #

I really like this look, to be honest. The skirt is beautiful and it looks good with the cropped top. Yes, the sneakers could have been in another color but I don’t mind them so much. I actually like them. And I love her hair here.
    I’m sure Kristen felt very comfortable in this look, since she was very happy yesterday.

FC, Kristen’s sneakers are available in gold in Barbara Bui’s online shop.

• Christine July 13, 2012 at 14:29 #

Yep, I like this look. Anywhere else, hell no! But at Comic-Con? I see why not. She looks comfortable here. She is working it!

• admmgz July 13, 2012 at 18:20 #

ITA

4. CTgirl July 13, 2012 at 11:34 #

I like the skirt but the shirt looks like it was cropped with kitchen shears and is too tight in the chest. The style of the sneakers is terrible with the skirt. The hair is ropey looking and the makeup is washed out. She’s 22 and dressing like a 16 year old and she never quite gets it right. Sigh.

5. Serena July 13, 2012 at 11:43 #

I’m shocked she didn’t wear jeans. I love this look, sneakers included. (They match her bra! XD)

6. cat July 13, 2012 at 11:44 #

This look suit her. We can tell. She look like herself but a bit sexier and cuter with that gorgeous smile. Those shoes, I like. Gonna get one of those. It’s comic con and she dressed just for that. And tight yellow skirt is very bright and flattering for her, I think. It’s just brighten her up. She’s done good lately.

7. Juliana July 13, 2012 at 11:45 #

I think the ensemble is a bit off – color-wise. For such dark sneakers, maybe if she chose a grey skirt, instead of the yellow one? Or maybe she should’ve kept the skirt but changed the sneakers for a more colorful pair…

I don’t know. I really don’t hate this, but the contrast throws me off.

8. su July 13, 2012 at 12:26 #

she seems relieved for having the opportunity to wear sneakers..i think that suits her perfectly..sh is happy..what more?

9. Jess2 July 13, 2012 at 12:43 #

I detest the shoes but ankles up I like this look. I don’t love the hair, a bit over the same old thing but she looks really happy and comfortable which is great to see.

10. Juliana July 13, 2012 at 12:59 #

You can definetely tell she’s very confortable and having fun! I like it a lot… fits her personality and her great body.

• dee July 13, 2012 at 13:35 #

• pipsqueak July 14, 2012 at 02:55 #

+1 She looked so awesome! I’d like to see her in Isabel Marant sneakers.

11. Lara July 13, 2012 at 13:13 #

Sigh.

12. bm July 13, 2012 at 13:19 #

I only like her skirt.

13. robbie July 13, 2012 at 15:37 #

she did get dragged through a hedge before she arrived, she looks a mess. cute skirt though.

14. Stella July 13, 2012 at 16:21 #

The only thing I don’t like is the hair: a ponytail would be better;) I like this look, I would wear it, with different coloured sneackers naturally,but I have to say this is way better than last year comic con look.

15. KK July 13, 2012 at 17:27 #

I really love this outfit! Especially for Comic Con. It’s fun, fresh and totally Kristen. I can see what some people are saying about the black sneakers being too harsh but I like that they stand out. I think almost any other color would have blended in too much or looked wrong.

16. Anj July 13, 2012 at 18:44 #

I quite like this look. At first the color of the sneaker did jar me a little but it works overall.

I like her best in looks like this. And it looks like she does too.

17. christine July 13, 2012 at 19:47 #

i love how she actually realizes its comicon and doesn’t get all gussied up like its the golden globes. Its nice to see how much more comfortable she is in this type of setting as well. hardly even matters what she is wearing she looks so radiant anyway for once.

18. Nat39 July 13, 2012 at 19:49 #

Hideous (!!)

• Nat39 July 13, 2012 at 19:51 #

…I don’t care if she smiles or not or how comfortable/radiant she looks.

• Jules July 13, 2012 at 22:34 #

Nat39 – I completely agree, all I see is one hot mess. Emperor’s new clothes springs to mind.

19. LizLemoooon July 13, 2012 at 19:53 #

There’s always something off with her. Here this look could have been cute and fun but that grubby hair, hack job on the tee and her rather obvious push up bra kind of ruin it. Oh well, what did I expect from this one…

20. kiwi July 14, 2012 at 16:56 #

I only like her happy smile here!

21. nazz July 15, 2012 at 14:31 #

Awful! She looks messed up. She should really start dressing like a lady now not like 16 year child.