Anne Hathaway In Stella McCartney – Late Show with David Letterman

Anne Hathaway arrived at the Ed Sullivan Theater for her guest appearance on the ‘Late Show with David Letterman’ to promote her new movie ‘Dark Knight Rises’ wearing another black dress.

That’s three in a row, and the saying ‘third time’s a charm’ doesn’t apply here because I’m already bored by the promo tour.

Had she sexed the look up with some interesting footwear, I could’ve been persuaded, but the black pumps kill any hope of my considering this for BDOTW.

A nude lip colour completed her look.

Love? Loathe? Bored? Over it?

Credit: Style.com & FameFlynet

Freida Pinto In Mara Hoffman - Leaving The Today Show

Freida Pinto In Mara Hoffman – Leaving The Today Show

Cody Horn In Cushnie et Ochs - 2012 ESPY Awards

Cody Horn In Cushnie et Ochs – 2012 ESPY Awards

20 Responses to Anne Hathaway In Stella McCartney – Late Show with David Letterman

1. su July 12, 2012 at 09:40 #

i couldnt agree more…enough with the black dresses! and this dress, isnt the best

2. Alina July 12, 2012 at 09:46 #

The dress is nice, but not on her.

Her attitude and pose say “I’m sweet, cute, sugary etc.” and the dress SCREAMS “I’m fun, young and sexy!”.

I have nothing to say about the boring shoes.

3. jo July 12, 2012 at 10:05 #

Bored. It’s a nice dress but Anne can do so much better.

4. Yeliz July 12, 2012 at 11:13 #

Black again? Seriously? Just because she is promoting ‘Dark Knight Rises’, it doesn’t mean that she has to wear black all the time. I’m bored to death by this promo tour.

5. Serena July 12, 2012 at 12:33 #

Tired of the black too and this one is nothing special.

6. Christine July 12, 2012 at 12:58 #

Amen, FC!

“I don’t hate her Stella McCartney Resort 2013 black dress with fringe details, but I’m bored by the repetition of black looks having been initially excited at the start of this promo tour.”

I am already bored with the promo tour. Yawn inducing with the constant black looks. Where’s the colorful dresses? The colorful accessories, shoes, pop of color via lipstick, nothing?

Is it winter already? Jeez.

7. dee July 12, 2012 at 13:22 #

I really like the dress on her. I think if she wore interesting shoes and some coral or red lips then this would have been a great look.

8. Mary Gatto July 12, 2012 at 13:33 #

Anne, my dear… I’m not mad at you, just disappointed.

9. Jenny July 12, 2012 at 13:44 #

I’m sure it’s a pain Finding shoes because she is vegan and has said she won’t wear leather shoes. So they have to be completely non leather! Ugh.

10. A July 12, 2012 at 14:02 #

Boring. Is this black streak going with her new hair cut?

11. Ritika July 12, 2012 at 14:30 #

Something seems off about her hair, that is NOT being redeemed by her clothes!

12. Rebecca Z July 12, 2012 at 14:32 #

She is so pale that she really does need something to mitigate the contrast of her skin and a black dress, especially a sleeveless one. This is pretty boring. I do have to say that I find her boring black pumps to be an improvement on the wedges the model is wearing with this dress!

13. MoxieSue July 12, 2012 at 15:11 #

Boring.

14. Laura July 12, 2012 at 15:19 #

She said in an interview she has a new appreciation for black, after the movie. it shows.

hope she ends this appreciation soon enough

15. andrea July 12, 2012 at 17:00 #

I absolutely love Anne, but this look is so plain. She seems to have lost her red carpet mojo

16. Jason July 12, 2012 at 18:40 #

umm..she is in a movie called “the dark knight rises”, playing a very dark selena kyle/catwoman…i wouldnt be expecting too many bright and airy looks on this press tour!

17. Juliana July 12, 2012 at 20:16 #

I still think that she just doesn’t feel confortable with short hair. Picture after picture, I get the feeling of someone who’s almost ashamed.

Which is sad, since she’s so beautiful with or without that full mane of hair of hers.

• Mary Gatto July 12, 2012 at 22:47 #

Yup! I get that vibe from her as well… Like a little girl whose mom made her cut her hair short ‘cos is easier to take care of (I’ve been there, sister!).

18. Tori July 13, 2012 at 03:25 #

I saw pictures of the back elsewhere and its actually very cool–the fringe on the back is navy. Plus she had colour on Live with Kelly and Seth Meyers

19. Rash July 13, 2012 at 04:10 #

I am looking at the model more than Anne .. Love those sandals and the sexy look ..