When Abbey Clancy wore this Victoria Beckham Spring 2012 tangerine dress with gold embellished sandals in Dubai back in March, I thought that meant we would never see the designer herself wearing this dress.

Thankfully I was dead wrong.

Following Abbey, Jennifer Lopez wore the same fitted halter dress twelve days later on ‘American Idol’ for the Top 7 to 6 live elimination show.

She styled her look with Lanvin ankle-strap sandals and a selection of jewels.

My wish came true last night when Victoria Beckham wore her tangerine dress to Simon Fuller’s birthday party in London.

I love the colour against her tan skin but I’m most excited about the fact that she’s not wearing those Tom Ford peep-toe over-the-knee boots.

On this occasion she wore Giuseppe Zanotti nude leather peep-toes which complemented her Victoria Beckham clutch.

A centre-parted ponytail, flawless makeup and a gold ring completed her look.

Even though I worship Jennifer’s gorgeous figure in this dress, no one outdoes VB in her own designs.

A very easy win for the designer in my eyes.

You can buy their Victoria Beckham dress from Net-A-Porter International.

Credit: Getty, FameFlynet & Dubaipix

Katie Holmes' Current/Elliott The Snap Stretch Denim Jacket And Rag & Bone Classic Newbury Canvas Ankle Boots

Katie Holmes’ Current/Elliott The Snap Stretch Denim Jacket And Rag & Bone Classic Newbury Canvas Ankle Boots

Nieves Alvarez In Chanel, Juan Vidal & Lanvin – Solo Moda

Nieves Alvarez In Chanel, Juan Vidal & Lanvin – Solo Moda

17 Responses to Who Wore Victoria Beckham Better? Abbey Clancy, Jennifer Lopez or Victoria Beckham

1. Princess Chi Chi July 10, 2012 at 09:18 #

Well I’m not even going to include Abbey in my comment, wholly based on her ridiculous sunglasses. I agree that Jennifer’s figure is fantastic and I do prefer her shoe choice but her hair covers that amazing collar. VB is so chic & refined and her hair is up so she wins for me!

2. Kara July 10, 2012 at 10:43 #

i find that the dress is a number to small for j.lo, however i prefer her choice of shoes. The dress fits and look the best on VB. I just hate the shoes.

3. Jess2 July 10, 2012 at 10:43 #

I really love this dress and I think it looks lovely on all of the ladies but my vote goes to Victoria. I am so over the moon that she did not wear those Tom Ford boots OR Daffs – so excited. I thought JLo looked great as well her hair was so pretty.

4. Ade July 10, 2012 at 11:16 #

I was hoping she would wear this dress first, she looks fantastic, a bit basic, but no one wears it better than her, it just isn’t happening.

5. robbie July 10, 2012 at 12:48 #

none of them, looks cheap on abbey, looks far too tight on jennifer and well victoria looks utterly boring in her own “designs” now.

6. carolina July 10, 2012 at 13:58 #

None. But I’d like to see it on Ginnifer – in the right size. 2 of these ladies have it too tight. I do think VB looks good in it but her shoes appear to be 2 sizes too big.

• Meenakshi July 10, 2012 at 17:09 #

Yes..I did see some other pictures where the shoes were definitely the wrong size..I just wondered how she’d walked with them…

7. Le blog de Lidonia July 10, 2012 at 15:57 #

Jennifer Lopez of course Victoria est beaucoup trop maigre.

8. Abhilasha July 10, 2012 at 17:55 #

I completely agree with you FC. No one can outdo VB in her own design. On a different note, YAY! for those peep toes on VB! Although I would have loved a different pair, I still think they are better than her favorite leather boots :)

9. Yeliz July 10, 2012 at 21:58 #

It’s also Victoria for me. I love a look of hers from head-to-toe after a very long time.

10. Te July 11, 2012 at 00:53 #

in my opinion, the dress it too big on Abbey, too tight on JLo, and on Victoria…. just right!!

11. nokia July 11, 2012 at 12:40 #

i think she should be on BDOTW. I think its the best she looks in a while, like the dress fits her so right eventhough i kinda angree is not something we havent seen before but the colour suits her, perfect make up and accesories

12. kiwi July 11, 2012 at 14:26 #

I think it too tight on J lo.. VB wins

13. dc July 12, 2012 at 03:53 #

ive seen Rihanna wore this too

14. shifa August 22, 2012 at 17:40 #

Didn’t Karlie Kloss wear this in the Vogue June issue

15. Amelea October 9, 2012 at 00:24 #

I Love J-lo so much but this is not her dress I think Abbey fits the dress the best and Victoria just looks awkward in it.