Anna Dello Russo In Caterina Gatta – Milan Menswear Fashion Week

Anna Dello Russo has been known to stop traffic and I’m pretty sure that was the case when she stepped out during Milan Menswear Fashion Week wearing this colourful confection.

Her favourite labels seem to be Dolce & Gabbana, Prada and Moschino, but on this occasion the editor-at-large for Vogue Nippon showcased a look by an up and coming Italian designer Caterina Gatta.

Using vintage prints and fabrics of top labels, such as YSL, Gianni Versace, Pierre Cardin, Givenchy and Valentino, has earned Caterina much praise and recognition, including Vogue Italia’s emerging designers programme.

The pieces are vibrant and bold, yet still pretty and very feminine.

Caterina Gatta’s Fall 2012 collection has just arrived on the farfetch US and farfetch Intentional
virtual shelves so shop the collection now.

Credit: Caterina Gatta & Getty

Rita Wilson In Prada - 21st Annual ELLA Awards

Rita Wilson In Prada – 21st Annual ELLA Awards

Anna Dello Russo In Dsquared² - Milan Menswear Fashion Week

Anna Dello Russo In Dsquared² – Milan Menswear Fashion Week

15 Responses to Anna Dello Russo In Caterina Gatta – Milan Menswear Fashion Week

1. Petra July 10, 2012 at 18:39 #

wow, the dress(or the skirt and top, i’m not sure) is stunning, and i really love the shoes and as a matter of fact, don’t hate the fascinator. She really looks lovely.

2. Nat39 July 10, 2012 at 18:45 #

Adorable vibrant pieces, love that print on Anna, and how she played it up with her accessories. The head piece is a bit too much but I don’t really mind it.

3. robbie July 10, 2012 at 18:47 #

everything is great except fr the ridiculous hat. i always wish she would do something with her hair, it is so unflattering maybe cutting it and getting it curled a little would be nicer.

4. amparo July 10, 2012 at 19:02 #

Sorry, but I think she is (or looks) too old to wear that short skirt. The legs and arms look wrinkled.

5. Susan July 10, 2012 at 19:20 #

Ah, colors that i love.

6. Christine July 10, 2012 at 19:39 #

A nice look. I love the colors.

7. Hannah July 10, 2012 at 20:49 #

The dress instantly reminded me of Solange Knowles, and, hoenstly, I wish she’d worn it, because Anna’s fascinator ruins the dress for me, everything else worked so well together.

8. Yeliz July 10, 2012 at 23:05 #

I don’t like the fascinator, but everything else is nice. I really like the dress.

9. pipsqueak July 11, 2012 at 03:06 #

Her body is still nice enough to pull off many high fashion looks. But she’s really aged and grown clownish before our eyes. In the last few years, she’s transitioned from a woman with great style chased by the lenses of street photographers to a celebrity trying to maintain that ADR caricature chasing the attention of photographers. So uninteresting.

10. Vish July 11, 2012 at 04:01 #

The dress is so vibrant and eye-catching without being flamboyant or garish. She could have stood out and still looked chic if only she hadn’t added on the fascinator which sadly takes the outfit to costume territory.

I’m sorry, but I do not get the fuss over this woman. She seems more of an attention-seeker and less of a fashionista to me.

11. delhi_fashionista July 11, 2012 at 07:58 #

So good to see that the designer has used indian motifs…the “paisley” design to be specific…( first row..top in centre and skirt on the right )…..

• Beta July 11, 2012 at 10:02 #

yesss!!
      LOVE paisley print :)

12. Nat July 11, 2012 at 10:13 #

Although I’m italian, I didn’t know this designer: she really uses vintage prints and fabrics of famous fashion houses? That’s very interesting.
    I hope to see more from her. This dress here is lovely. I also like the green shoes with it, but the fascinator is ridicolous, it has to go.

13. Alina July 11, 2012 at 11:41 #

Nice dress, but not on her.

14. kiwi July 11, 2012 at 14:28 #