Nieves Alvarez In Andrew Gn, Frankie Morello & Pinko – Solo Moda

Nieves Alvarez continues to impress, giving us three new fresh looks on Saturday for her ‘Solo Moda’ TV show.

She started off wearing an Andrew Gn Spring 2012 floral-print halter dress with a tulip skirt.

I’m so glad she wore her hair up with this look to show off the beaded details, but I am missing the beaded blue waistband.

Jimmy Choo sandals and an Oscar de la Renta cuff perfectly accessorized this look.

Nieves’ hemline was considerably shorter for her second look. I love her rose-gold Christian Louboutin pumps which were added to her Frankie Morello Fall 2012 coral long-sleeve gold-studded mini dress. Not many could pull off this look.

After showcasing her enviable long legs for the first two looks, Nieves opted for a more sophisticated ensemble wearing a Pinko Fall 2012 look which included a crisp white shirt and green pants styled with Pandora jewels.

I absolutely love the coral Christian Louboutin pumps with this look. It may have been forgettable without them.

It takes a brave woman (with perfect pins) to pull off an ultra-mini dress, so the Frankie Morello dress is my favourite. The addition of the rose-gold pumps was genius.

Credit: Style.com & Victor Blanco Studio

Andrea Duro In Andrew Gn & Roksanda Ilincic - Malaga Film Festival

Andrea Duro In Andrew Gn & Roksanda Ilincic – Malaga Film Festival

Nieves Alvarez In Chanel, Juan Vidal & Lanvin – Solo Moda

Nieves Alvarez In Chanel, Juan Vidal & Lanvin – Solo Moda

30 Responses to Nieves Alvarez In Andrew Gn, Frankie Morello & Pinko – Solo Moda

1. vicky July 9, 2012 at 10:18 #

The second dress is WAY too short for my liking. She can’t have been able to walk in it let alone sit down.
    So my vote goes to the first dress.

• goldfish July 9, 2012 at 13:05 #

2. d July 9, 2012 at 10:37 #

she’s my favourit woman of the year i think. :)

3. robbie July 9, 2012 at 11:27 #

GORGEOUS! but the frankie morello dress is just way too short though, she has amazing legs but a few inches longer would have been great.

4. RAMPAAAAAGE! July 9, 2012 at 11:59 #

This is the second week in a row where I’d love to see her among the BDOTW-nominees.
    Pinko & Morello are better than pretty much anything we saw on last week’s BDOTW-poll.

I absolutely adore her.

5. Alina July 9, 2012 at 12:25 #

Once again, I love all three looks.

• Beta July 9, 2012 at 15:39 #

me too :)

6. Martin July 9, 2012 at 12:31 #

The best dressed ever! Love all the looks, specially the Pinko one, so sexy!

7. goldfish July 9, 2012 at 13:07 #

don’t like it.. especially the second dress is way too short. And if fore example demi lovato wore the same dress, she would get slammed for it. very cheap.
    the first dress is okay, the last outfit is boring

• goldfish July 9, 2012 at 13:07 #

she was way better the last time

• robbie July 9, 2012 at 18:36 #

nieves has class though, where as demi has zero class.

• goldfish July 9, 2012 at 20:53 #

not in that outfit.. way. too. tight.

8. Kristen July 9, 2012 at 13:30 #

She looks stunning!
    I love how different she looks in every look!

BDOTW contender!

9. dee July 9, 2012 at 13:39 #

The first look is okay. The second one is way too short. The third look is by far the best out of them all. Love the shoes on that one.

10. Christine July 9, 2012 at 14:45 #

I like the third look. So chic and so BDOTW worthy.

11. CreoleLady July 9, 2012 at 15:15 #

She does NOT disappoint after nine looks now. Love the Gn, only legs like hers make the second look even legal, and my favorite is actually the last. Who knew a pair of glasses, a white shirt, green pants and coral shoes could look so good.

12. Nat39 July 9, 2012 at 16:55 #

Her 1st and 3rd looks are great – don´t mind the absence of the belt on the 1st, and the coral pumps are fantastic with the 3rd look.
    Her 2nd look is a big no from me – it´s something I´d expect to see on Selena Gomez.

13. Shaina July 9, 2012 at 17:24 #

I actuallt like the Andrew Gn without the belt, she makes it work. The Frankie Morello look is my favorite as well.

14. Anj July 9, 2012 at 17:26 #

This woman is so stunning!
    Surprisingly, I find the 3rd look, the sexiest. I love her pinned up hair and glasses. She looks confident, chic, and smouldering. Love!!

15. Jessica July 9, 2012 at 19:24 #

I don’t know how she does it, but 9 looks and none of them are hideous….. maybe she deserves a special BOTWC alone with all her looks! as she rocks it!

Does she has a stylist? or she styles her own?
    Does anyone saw the program?

Bisous,
    Jess.

16. Hannah July 9, 2012 at 19:56 #

As long as she didn’t sit down in it, the Frankie Morello is also my favourite, but Ilove love love all three. I honestly feel like she could already have several spots on my BDOTY list, she is one of few who understand the power of acessorising. In my opinion she certaily deserves most consistent of teh year and best dressed presenter if there’s an award for that, too :).
    Rosie HW has worn the white version of the Andrew GN dress.

17. Jones19 July 9, 2012 at 20:06 #

This woman can pull anything off. The Morello is my favorite too.

18. Provost July 9, 2012 at 20:17 #

I’ve wondered this for a while now: I would love to hear what everyone thinks is “too much skin.” While the second dress is undoubtedly short, I don’t understand why people think it is TOO short. At a formal occasion I’d get it; here I don’t, especially not when she looks good in it. “Tasteless” doesn’t come to mind.

I respect everyone’s opinion. I’d just like to understand.

19. Simon July 9, 2012 at 20:48 #

Wow, she has really good taste again !

20. Yeliz July 9, 2012 at 21:24 #

I love the Andrew Gn and the Pinko look. The Frankie Morello look is way too short, IMO.

21. Sharon July 9, 2012 at 21:26 #

The third look is just fantastic. So simple but so perfect with the coral shoes. I think this look shoes off her long legs as well as or maybe better than the Morello.

• Sharon July 9, 2012 at 21:27 #

Of course I meant “shows off”, not “shoes off”. Shoes off would have ruined it.

22. Kristen July 9, 2012 at 23:26 #

hahaha love the idea of the BEST PRESENTER that was funny. She deserved more than Britney ort Demi Lovato… only can compete with JLO on American Idol…

23. Olivia July 10, 2012 at 10:59 #

I’m from Spain and I see the program every weekend. Nieves is gorgeous and all her looks are amazing but she barely speaks a word in each program! So… yeah, she’s a very fashion woman but not a great TV presenter… Just saying!
    Nevertheless, she always looks stunning and it’s really good to see her in here!
    (Sorry if my English isn’t very good!)

• Kristen July 10, 2012 at 16:11 #

Don’t know her but i bet that if she is so stunning, something good has to do for the program!