Demi Lovato In Topshop - Good Morning America

Demi Lovato In Topshop – Good Morning America

Christina Milian's Thatcher Minimalist Body Con Dress

Christina Milian’s Thatcher Minimalist Body Con Dress

26 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Nat39 July 6, 2012 at 20:46 #

Selita.
    With the right choice of sandals for her flowy overlay, Pace Wu would’ve been a stronger contender than she is for me.
    Helen Mirren in purple gown could’ve easily been here (imo only) instead of some of the contenders here.

2. Emi July 6, 2012 at 20:50 #

It’s quite difficult, I would have voted for Diane in Chanel, but since she’s not in the poll I chose Poppy who looks very chic. Honestly I don’t understand why Beyonce is in the poll, ugly from head to toe!

3. Shaina July 6, 2012 at 21:00 #

Jennifer Hudson for me. She has not looked this good in a very long time and she effortlessly nailed this look.

Runners up would be Selita Ebanks in Falguni and Shane Peacock, then Poppy Delevigne in Chanel.

4. dee July 6, 2012 at 21:00 #

Tie between Selita and Poppy.

5. Ellie July 6, 2012 at 21:08 #

Diane Kruger!

6. Hollywood Fashion July 6, 2012 at 21:20 #

Definitely Selita Ebanks in Falguni & Shane Peacock. Fell in love with that dress when Kat Graham wore it, and it looks just as good on Selita! Gorgeous!

7. Hannah July 6, 2012 at 22:35 #

This was a disappoining red carpet week IMO. I voted Jennifer because she looks young & chic and I find it a charming look, and I’m so bored of Diane in whites and pastels.
    However, never the less, I loved reading the blog, Fashion show posts are always amongst my favourites. I hope you had a lovely week, FC, and an amazing time in Paris!

8. Marybeth July 6, 2012 at 23:02 #

Although I would have preferred it if the shoes were sandals, my favorite gown-look is Pace Wu’s. Of the others I like Diane and Clemence. Those are my top three.

I think I will vote for Clemence just to shock myself. I usually hate her presentations but this look for some reason really grabs me.

9. Tiffany July 7, 2012 at 00:03 #

It will never cease to amaze me…this woman can wear a lavender sack with white shoes and be the toast of the town. She wears it with aplomb, though. I’m just not biting ;)

10. Yeliz July 7, 2012 at 00:11 #

Diane Kruger in 3.1 Phillip Lim.
    My runners up are Pace Wu (sans the shoes) and Selita Ebanks.

Have a beautiful weekend, FC!

11. Dhppy July 7, 2012 at 01:35 #

This is the least exciting week for fashion in some time. If Jennifer Hudson had worn different shoes, she would have gotten my vote. Instead, I went with Katy Perry.

12. Xiomalys Crespo July 7, 2012 at 04:17 #

Slow week. Where’s Blake Lively?

13. Linda July 7, 2012 at 04:35 #

I give props where they’re due and Beyonce got my vote this week.

14. delhi_fashionista July 7, 2012 at 05:27 #

Well , people might say i am biased towards my fellow countrymen …. but Selita Ebanks in Falguni and Shane Peacock is the winner for me. Fashion is all about being innovative and this dress is surely a piece of art for me…and Selita looks gorgeous in it too.

15. SilentVisitor July 7, 2012 at 05:59 #

Selita Ebanks

16. TL July 7, 2012 at 08:07 #

My favorite is Pace Wu, love the colorful dress and the red metallic pumps combination, followed by Poppy Delevigne and Selita Ebanks.

Thanks FC for yet another great week, have a great time in Paris, wish you a pleasant and safe trip. I am doing shopping while everything is still on sale! Hooray~ ^^

17. Valeria July 7, 2012 at 10:17 #

I can’t choose between Selita, Beyonce, Poppy (even I hate denim skirts she looks divine) and Katy Perry (i always dislike what she wears but this is mind blowing). I think I will have to log on from all laptops around the house to give each one of my favorites a vote:)

18. moonbeam July 7, 2012 at 14:44 #

It doesn’t matter what random, bland outfit Diane Kruger wears, the readers on this site always vote her best dressed. It don’t get it. Her dress is just hanging off of her and looks like a purple Mrs. Clause outfit. My vote is tied between Beyonce, Jennifer Hudson and Katey Perry.

• Jazz July 7, 2012 at 21:19 #

OMG you read my mind! it’s like people see the name Diane Kruger and flock to whatever it is she’s wearing. I’m devastated she won BDOTW with that oversized plain dress compared to the other choices in the poll

• Erika Ch July 8, 2012 at 06:44 #

Same here. Kinda bored of Diane, she always win the best dressed poll. Even during Cannes. Jennifer Hudson, Selita Ebanks, and Pace Wu are my top three.

• Francesca July 9, 2012 at 09:05 #

I definitely agree. I just don’t understand how she is always pick as BDOTW even when she wears boring or unflattering outfits (as this 3.1 Phillip Lim dress).

19. Odette July 7, 2012 at 21:17 #

Jennifer Lawrence wins for me as she looks elegantly glamorous for her first Couture show.

The others were just nothing to write home about.

20. Rash July 8, 2012 at 05:52 #

Honestly a very blah week… No one stood out.
    So am thoroughly confused between Jennifer, Pace and Selita..
    Its been a while Jennifer impressed me.. So she wins for her perfect choice of dress and Selita wins for the overall .. I just love how she is overly comfortable and confident in that look!

21. Sandy July 8, 2012 at 07:45 #

That violet dress on Diana Kruger was worn last Friday, and should have been included in last week’s BDOTW poll.

22. Alina July 8, 2012 at 13:21 #