Jessica Alba In Versace – Atelier Versace Fall 2012 Fashion Show

Front-row regular Jessica Alba took her place alongside many other stars at the Atelier Versace Fall 2012 fashion show on Sunday in Paris, France.

She looked uber sexy rocking a Versace Fall 2012 black leather strapless dress adorned with Swarovski crystals.

Like everyone else at this event, she wore Versace pointy mirrored heel pumps which she teamed with a Versace black clutch.

Soft curls were contrasted with sultry dark eye makeup.

Does Jessica pull off this sexy look for you?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Blake Lively In Lanvin - Late Night with Jimmy Fallon

Blake Lively In Lanvin – Late Night with Jimmy Fallon

Monica Brown In Alexander McQueen - 2012 BET Awards

Monica Brown In Alexander McQueen – 2012 BET Awards

13 Responses to Jessica Alba In Versace – Atelier Versace Fall 2012 Fashion Show

1. Christine July 2, 2012 at 14:17 #

A hot, simple, sexy look. But I am more interested to see what the others were wearing.

2. Nat39 July 2, 2012 at 14:20 #

The dress is flattering, the shoes are complementary, her pretty curls soften the edge of the look and make it work for her, she looks great.

• admmgz July 2, 2012 at 15:53 #

• Alina July 3, 2012 at 06:32 #

• Jess2 July 4, 2012 at 15:09 #

+3 she looks beautiful, I really love her hair and makeup

3. MissMarlborolites July 2, 2012 at 15:04 #

Sorry to say FC but I respectively disagree with you, I do not get a sexy vibe from this look at all. I think that the hem is a bit too long and I miss the extra panel at the top of the dress, I think it added something to the look that it is otherwise missing. Although this may not be a popular opinion, I think she’s made this look quite dull.

• Linda July 2, 2012 at 15:13 #

I miss the top panel too, a lot. While she does look lovely, it is a little less exciting than it could have been, especially with the boring shoes.

• maria66 July 2, 2012 at 15:58 #

i agree with you. The dress seems a few inches too long and the boobs are squeezed together… which i think the panel could have avoided. It’s black leather but still dull.

• Eirwen July 2, 2012 at 16:39 #

Agreed. Very dull indeed.

4. Yeliz July 2, 2012 at 21:48 #

I really like this look. Normally I would have complained about the black pumps, but they work here.

5. Dhppy July 2, 2012 at 21:59 #

Fantastic! I can’t stress enough how much better she looks in vampish outfits than she does in girl-next-door looks. She just has that a natural sexiness to her.

6. Shaina July 4, 2012 at 02:19 #

Sexy and classy. Jessica does that very well! This is an amazing look, I love everything about it.

7. Bring Back Project Runway Canada July 9, 2012 at 21:13 #

This dress combines all the opposites in the world. It is Soft, yet Edgy. Classic, yet Pushing the boundaries. Cute, but Ferocious. And all it’s elements work together beautifully. With Ms Alba’s beautiful face and chiseled body, This photo is Perfection.