29.06.12

Victoria Beckham In Celine – LAX

On Tuesday, Victoria Beckham was spotted back at LAX Airport following a brief trip to London to promote the ‘Viva Forever!’ musical.

Sporting her favoured dark shades and head-to-toe black, the designer opted for another designer on this occasion.

A Celine Spring top with oversized sleeves and a chunky belt was teamed with black leather pants.

Carrying her self-designed shoulder bag as clutch, she completed her look with her favourite Giuseppe Zanotti ankle boots.

I hope her next outing sees her wearing a colour other than black.

Credit: FameFlynet

Lily Aldridge's T by Alexander Wang Low V Tank, Givenchy 'Antigona' Bag And Isabel Marant 'Poop' Flats

Lily Aldridge’s T by Alexander Wang Low V Tank, Givenchy ‘Antigona’ Bag And Isabel Marant ‘Poop’ Flats

Kristen Bell In Vanessa Bruno - 'Hit & Run' Screening

Kristen Bell In Vanessa Bruno – ‘Hit & Run’ Screening

17 Responses to Victoria Beckham In Celine – LAX

1. Magdalena June 29, 2012 at 16:05 #

I am just so tired seeing her wearing the (seemingly) same outfit regardeless of whether it is summer or winter, June or November. It is summer! You are in Los Angeles! Loosen up!

2. lechiffre June 29, 2012 at 16:10 #

I really don’t know whats the weather like nowdays in London, but isn’t it summer? Why is she dressing up so heavy? Always boots for example. Nowdays every time i look at her outfits i feel that she lives in eternal autumn.

3. Petra June 29, 2012 at 16:13 #

I love this look on her, but I long to see her wearing something summery and not black.

4. Alina June 29, 2012 at 16:24 #

“I hope her next outing sees her wearing a colour other than black.” – I do too, but I have to say that I love this look.

5. GiGi June 29, 2012 at 17:28 #

Is that celebrity hair stylist Ken Paves behind her?

• Fashion Critic June 29, 2012 at 20:15 #

yep

6. Nat39 June 29, 2012 at 18:48 #

A bit heavy esp. with those booties but I have to say she rocks this outfit (!)

7. Grace Patricia June 29, 2012 at 20:50 #

Sometimes I think that the mood and the personality has something to do with the way we dress. That’s the only guess I have for someone who seems to be in an eternal winter.

• Grace Patricia June 29, 2012 at 20:51 #

I also don’t remember her with a big smile. Her face matches her outfit.

8. Yeliz June 29, 2012 at 21:01 #

Dear VB,
    you design some beautiful dresses which also happen to be colored, therefore I don’t think that you don’t know what colour means. Can you just do us all a little favour and wear some colour? We would be satisfied, if just one piece of your look would include a bright summery colour.

Love, Yeliz in the name of FC and the RCFA readers.

9. Christine June 29, 2012 at 21:35 #

Sweating by looking at her.

10. KL June 29, 2012 at 23:36 #

I actually like the black uniform. There’s an individuality, maturity, and seriousness to it – to someone who commits to wearing any one thing over and over again. She makes it really interesting and this is a really cool look. I just think it’s so strange to sit behind a computer screen and comment about the colour someone loves to wear when they obviously have great taste, have the body and money to wear almost anything. She loves wearing black…she shouldn’t loosen up, YOU should relax. Let the woman wear what she wants!

11. Sharon June 30, 2012 at 01:10 #

Sometimes I wonder if she forgets she’s no longer a platinum blonde. Black just isn’t flattering with her dark hair and somber expression.

12. Incroyable July 1, 2012 at 08:39 #

I am in love with this look! She could be wearing this on a safari trip and I would still love it. That top is gorgeous! But then again I do love black…

13. Jess2 July 1, 2012 at 12:24 #

I like it! I am a bit of an all black girl myself so it doesn’t me but I do agree that some colour is good, especially in summer/spring. I enjoy seeing Victoria in different silhouettes and designs.

14. MEME July 1, 2012 at 18:08 #

I like this…. she slays….

15. Izzy July 2, 2012 at 20:35 #

Does anyone happen to know where her leggings are from? I’m obsessed with the side panelling but can’t track them down anywhere! Thanks!