Blake Lively In Marios Schwab – The Charlie Rose Show

Prior to the ‘Savages’ New York premiere yesterday evening, Blake Lively was spotted heading to ‘The ‘Charlie Rose’ show to fulfil her promotional duties.

We only got a glimpse of her Marios Schwab Fall 2012 as she headed to the studio.

I wish she’d stopped and not worn that black blazer so we could’ve gotten a better look at her halter dress with a leather laser-cut floral bodice with a chiffon double-layer skirt.

She styled her look with an adorable pair of Giuseppe Zanotti bejeweled two-tone bow-accented sandals and a gold clutch.

Apologies if this turns out to be ‘Blake Lively Day’, she was very busy yesterday.

You can buy Blake’s Giuseppe Zanotti sandals from Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman.

Credit: Style.com & Splash

Lea Michele's Dolce & Gabbana Court Shoe Pumps

Lea Michele’s Dolce & Gabbana Court Shoe Pumps

Louise Roe's Rebecca Taylor Printed Silk Dress

Louise Roe’s Rebecca Taylor Printed Silk Dress

32 Responses to Blake Lively In Marios Schwab – The Charlie Rose Show

1. Beta June 28, 2012 at 13:14 #

there aren’t too many Blake Lively posts if she continues to deliver like this!
    she’s looking spectacular :)
    Love this super chic ensemble
    what I don’t know if I believe though, are her claims that she doesn’t have any professional help, because there is a 180º in her personal style. From boobsy-legsy to chic.

• Ahot June 28, 2012 at 15:34 #

Maybe it´s just a new phase she is going through, so less boobsy legsy sightings. I think that her taste is evolving so it shows, + she is no 19 anymore & @ this age, one does experiment more.

• Beta June 28, 2012 at 16:20 #

I like this new phase :)

2. dee June 28, 2012 at 13:22 #

She looks great even with the blazer on. I really like this new style direction.

3. Stephanie June 28, 2012 at 13:30 #

WOW, I didn’t think that Blake could impress me more than she has this week. I have always been a huge fan of her personal style and would kill for her body! I love that all of the looks so far have been different, she can pull off classy and sexy. The more conservative look above proves she has that versatility and can wear anything! Keep up the Blake posts Fashion Critic, your doing a great job!

• Fashion Critic June 28, 2012 at 13:57 #

4. AnnaP June 28, 2012 at 13:40 #

FC, are you sure she doesn’t have a stylist because she dresses better than many of those who do. If not, she has a great sense of personal style and dresses much better than she used to. I wonder if she has a “secret stylist”.

• Fashion Critic June 28, 2012 at 13:56 #

Some PRs I have spoken to have told me that they deal with Blake directly. So the not having a stylist thing I do believe

• MEME June 28, 2012 at 14:41 #

+1 AnnaP There was a time when Blake dressed rather horrid…. I believe she has a stylist as well….

• Amy June 28, 2012 at 22:29 #

She doesn’t have a stylist. She picks her outfits from reading Style.com pages. However she used to get some advices from Eric Daman(GG stylist). It doesn’t hurt either to be friend with Anna Wintour, Louboutin,Karl L and co, people are willing to send her a lot of stuff

5. Sanette June 28, 2012 at 13:51 #

I adore the dress! I wish we could see it in full.

6. june June 28, 2012 at 13:53 #

i say this as a person who’s usually not a huge fan of what blake wears: it can be blake lively day regularly if she’s giving us this many different and interesting looks all the time

7. Anita June 28, 2012 at 14:01 #

It’s going to be a Blake Lively week because she will be doing promo all week – so be prepared :). I saw the full pic, and I liked it – except for the hem of the skirt which looked tatty (that was the design).

I do agree that she is more polished now – either she started listening and learning or shes getting help. I for one think she is styling herself because you can still see her Blake-isms lol and some of her styling choices are ones that a normal person would do.

But When she’s delivering like this it doesn’t really matter IMO.

8. CreoleLady June 28, 2012 at 14:01 #

Swoon. I wish I could see the dress without the jacket – I’m liking it better than the gowns! The shoes — covet, covet, covet.

9. Hannah June 28, 2012 at 14:12 #

I am swooning over the shoes, they have been on my wishlist for months! I don’t knwo whether she got a stylist or not, btu something’s changed, her outfits seem a lot more logical & cleaner than the used to. Thsi is one of my favourite looks so far, the colour is gorgeous, especially on her. Also, I guess she kept the jacket because people can see the top half on the show.

10. MEME June 28, 2012 at 14:34 #

It is a heatwave in NYC… I don’t see why she has a blazer on…. The dress is okay…. but I love the shoes….

11. Kyriaki-Cyprus June 28, 2012 at 14:38 #

She looks nice, even though I feel it ages her a bit. Maybe it’s the length of the skirt or the fact that she is walking. Cute shoes.

12. Christine June 28, 2012 at 14:42 #

The shoes are glorious. Wish I can see the dress with the jacket.

13. lily June 28, 2012 at 16:07 #

I need to have those shoes in my life!

14. katie June 28, 2012 at 16:11 #

Ohhh i just love Blake i hope its a Blake Lively year!

15. Alina June 28, 2012 at 16:12 #

The shoes are OUTSTANDING!

• admmgz June 28, 2012 at 16:34 #

16. TL June 28, 2012 at 16:20 #

Even though it’s a profile photo and she’s wearing a black blazer, I can still see how she is stunning in the dress. Love that shoes.

• Andrea June 28, 2012 at 22:00 #

17. Yeliz June 28, 2012 at 16:56 #

Love the shoes, but I REALLY would have loved to see this beautiful dress without the blazer.

18. Michaela June 28, 2012 at 17:15 #

there is a full picture on shoerazzi – http://shoerazzi.com/blake-lively-in-giuseppe-zanotti-2/

• Fashion Critic June 28, 2012 at 19:42 #

thanks…I have seen the full image, but I do not have an account with the agency currently selling it.

Unfortunately my site would get shut down if I credited InStyle for the picture

19. Nat39 June 28, 2012 at 19:34 #

Very good shoe choice for this dress (much better than runway’s imo). Great look for Blake, I really like it.

20. Sharon June 28, 2012 at 20:35 #

Love the shoes!

21. gabis June 28, 2012 at 22:58 #

I had a great feeling about this look the moment I saw it and I’m glad I was right! She looks truly jaw dropping and brethtaking. Her hair, makeup and earrings are to-die-for. I love this dress, the green tone against her skin is fabulous, plus the shoes, clutch and nails are the perfect finishes! BDOTW worty. A front pic: http://www.instyle.co.uk/sites/default/files/imagecache/width_300/Blake-Lively-Dress-Fashion-Pictures.jpg

22. Jess2 June 30, 2012 at 16:51 #

I am in love this those shoes!! I love this look also, she is on an amazing roll :)

23. @Cornell_Antwoin July 1, 2012 at 01:32 #