Blake Lively In Jenny Packham & Marchesa – Late Show with David Letterman

Blake Lively continued to promote her new movie ‘Savages’ by stopping by the Ed Sullivan Theatre for a guest appearance on ‘Late Show with David Letterman’.

As with most guests on Letterman, they arrive in one look and appear on the show in another.

Blake wore two very pretty, almost identical dresses.

She arrived in a stunning Jenny Packham Fall 2012 dress.

The blush silk-chiffon dress with a crystal-encrusted neckline, keyhole detail and a floaty wrap skirt is divine.

I love how her Christian Louboutin heels complement the crystal details on her dress.

Keeping her hair in the same half-up, half-down beehive do, and wearing the same shoes, Blake reappeared with a much more conservative Marchesa dress.

I knew it wouldn’t be long before we saw Blake in a Marchesa frock.

The gorgeous ivory cape dress with an embellished detail on the shoulder was styled with Lorraine Schwartz jewels.

Both looks are beautiful, but which was your favourite?

I have to go with the Jenny Packham. Sweet and trademark Blake sexy at the same time.

Credit: Style.com FameFlynet & Getty

Mariah Carey In Haider Ackermann - Prince Haji Abdul Azim of Brunei 30th Birthday Party

Mariah Carey In Haider Ackermann – Prince Haji Abdul Azim of Brunei 30th Birthday Party

Selena Gomez In Emilio Pucci - ‘Katy Perry: Part of Me 3D’ LA Premiere

Selena Gomez In Emilio Pucci – ‘Katy Perry: Part of Me 3D’ LA Premiere

32 Responses to Blake Lively In Jenny Packham & Marchesa – Late Show with David Letterman

1. Serena June 27, 2012 at 12:17 #

I adore the Jenny Packham, but I don’t particularly like the Marchesa. In other pictures it kind of ages her… the first one definitely wins for me!

2. MEME June 27, 2012 at 12:24 #

I love Marchesa…. but the Jenny Packham dress looks better….

3. Silvia June 27, 2012 at 12:25 #

The jenny packham dress! it’s ADORABLE!

4. Georgia June 27, 2012 at 12:26 #

The first one is amazing! I think that the different dresses make the hairstyle look different – the hair is complementing the youthfulness in the first and the sophistication in the second

5. Alina June 27, 2012 at 12:31 #

Marchesa.

6. Pablo June 27, 2012 at 12:31 #

Seriously what a kick-off start. Amazingly beautiful! The Jenny Packham look is also my clear fave.

7. Paulo June 27, 2012 at 12:50 #

The silhouette of the Marchesa dress feels a bit too mature for her. The Jenny Packham is beautiful on her.

8. dee June 27, 2012 at 13:24 #

I love both looks. The first one seems more fun and less mature. I like this sophisticated Blake.

9. Anita June 27, 2012 at 13:25 #

LOVE the Jenny Packham dress. Not really a fan of the Marchesa but she looks gorgeous in both.

This promo tour keeps on amazing me, hopefully she keeps it up. Would like to see her step out of her comfort zone in one of her upcoming appearances; but when she’s delivering like this, I don’t mind.

10. Jess2 June 27, 2012 at 13:40 #

I really love both dresses. The Marchesa is an interesting choice for Blake as it is on the conservative side but she looks lovely in it. I will go with Jenny Packham as my favourite.

11. Hannah June 27, 2012 at 13:40 #

I adore both, I usually find that Blke overdoes whatever she wears but these looks are lovely and clean. I prefer the Jenny Packham because it feels mroe age appropriate (aka more pre-scandal Blake).

12. priyanka June 27, 2012 at 13:45 #

the jenny packham is beautiful, but i’m over the moon about the marchesa, because she’s toned down the sexiness. it’s nice to see her look good in a dress without having a plunging neckline or a super short skirt. hopefully she takes the emma stone route and goes with classy, interesting pieces for this promo tour.

13. Yeliz June 27, 2012 at 13:51 #

Jenny Packham by far, she looks absolutely stunning.

14. jenny June 27, 2012 at 14:03 #

I must say it is the best she’s ever looked to me. She is a beautiful girl, but I always felt something off. She glows inside and out this time. She would make the most gorgeous bride :)

15. bm June 27, 2012 at 14:13 #

The Marchesa dress seems ages her. But her Jenny Packham are sexy yet sophisticated.

16. Ana June 27, 2012 at 14:32 #

Marchesa, love this dress!

17. Christine June 27, 2012 at 14:51 #

The Marchesa looks too conservative for sexy Blake. The Jenny Packham dress is gorgeous.

18. Joel June 27, 2012 at 15:13 #

Perfection

19. katie June 27, 2012 at 15:16 #

Wow stunning, the Jenny Packham dress is my favourite ,its way nicer on Blake than on the model!

20. justme June 27, 2012 at 15:53 #

I’m not sure that Marchesa dress is flattering and it says a lot about their creations considering how banging Blake’s body is.
    She looks much better in Jenny Packham but I’m not a fan of the look either lol.

21. Wizzer June 27, 2012 at 16:55 #

I prefer the Jenny Peckham.
    But I don’t know whats so weird about Blake in Marchesa. Her age group Kristen Stewart, Emma Watson, Lily Collins, Zoe Saldana all featured Marchesa heavily in their promotional tours.
    Its not exclusive to Blake. I mean Leighton wore Marchesa to the Met Ball for heavens sake. They all do

• Fashion Critic June 27, 2012 at 17:07 #

You totally misunderstood what I was saying. As your tone is so unnecessarily aggressive I will leave it here.

• Wizzer June 27, 2012 at 20:40 #

Sorry. I did not mean it to come across that way

• Laura June 27, 2012 at 23:50 #

That seems kind of unfair – i think your reading a tone into her email that she didn’t intend.

22. Amy June 27, 2012 at 18:13 #

Love the Packham dress!

23. Vidhya June 27, 2012 at 18:16 #

This is the first time I’m blown away by her in an event instead of an editorial. She looks amazing here. That tan, body, hair and makeup is just so perfect. The second look is so elegant. I’m going with that for my BDOTW cos its just so unusual for blake and she is glowing.

24. Lisa June 27, 2012 at 18:23 #

When she looks sexy, people complain that she is over the top and trying too hard. When she goes for sophisticated looks, people want her to look sexy. I love how Blake illicits so many different emotions from people lol.

Anyways, back to this. She looks great in both looks IMO but I agree with most people that the Packham one is more flattering. Her promo tour is off to a great start and I hope it stays that way. I have missed her on the RC.

25. PB June 27, 2012 at 18:59 #

LOVE the Jenny Packham!! But the Marchesa overwhelms her, and doesn’t seem to really suit her personality. I actually don’t think I’ve ever liked her in Marchesa. But she is beyond stunning in the Packham!

26. Aline June 27, 2012 at 19:42 #

I absolutely love the Jenny Packham look, she looks so lovely. But I don’t really like the Marchesa, as others have said, it’s too mature.

27. Jones19 June 28, 2012 at 00:04 #

She looks amazing in both but the Jenny Packham look is better.

28. roxana June 28, 2012 at 07:22 #

jenny packham fits her perfect

29. Shaina June 28, 2012 at 18:20 #

Much prefer the Jenny Packham dress, I love it!