26.06.12 Premiere

Camila Alves In Emilio Pucci – ‘Magic Mike’ LA Film Festival Premiere

Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves marked their red-carpet debut as a married couple at the ‘Mike Mike’ premiere which closed the LA Film Festival on Sunday.

The actor was decked out in Dolce & Gabbana whilst his gorgeous wife wore Emilio Pucci.

Her royal-blue sequined long-sleeve mini dress with black geometric sheer inserts and keyhole back was styled with black Casadei blade sandals.

Beauty-wise she opted for kohl-rimmed eyes and glossy lips with voluminous wavy raven locks completing her look.

You can buy Camila’s Casadei pumps with a blade heel in nude from Luisa via Roma.

Credit: Getty

Kerry Washington In Jason Wu - Oscars 2014

Kerry Washington In Jason Wu – Oscars 2014

Ashlee Simpson In Haute Hippie - Samsung Galaxy S III Launch Event

Ashlee Simpson In Haute Hippie – Samsung Galaxy S III Launch Event

11 Responses to Camila Alves In Emilio Pucci – ‘Magic Mike’ LA Film Festival Premiere

1. gabis June 26, 2012 at 13:48 #

I like the dress but the whole look came up as really meh since it was SO poorly accessorized. This is probably one of the worst lame styling cases I’ve seen on a red carpet. Plus, Matthew is wearing a tuxedo so she probably should’ve opted for a more sophisticated look. It’s even hard to believe they went together to the same event.

2. Christine June 26, 2012 at 14:12 #

The dress is not flattering on her her. I wish it was more fitted.

• gabis June 26, 2012 at 14:42 #

There is a rumor that she’s pregnant again. Maybe she was trying to hide the baby bump.

3. Rebecca Z June 26, 2012 at 14:21 #

I think she looks sensational. She wears lots of fitted dresses, she doesn’t have to wear them all the time–this is a lovely dress that is appropriate for her +1 of the star status at this event. Love her hair and simple makeup.

• mm June 26, 2012 at 15:13 #

gorgeous woman. I love the hair and makeup

• Alina June 26, 2012 at 16:48 #

Ditto.

4. Yeliz June 26, 2012 at 18:38 #

She looks amazing, I really like it.

5. Nat39 June 26, 2012 at 18:41 #

Gorgeous royal-blue on her, sexy hair and makeup. The black strappy sandals are a very good choice – delicate, they work well with the dress without overpowering it as the dress itself provides all the colour, sparkle and excitement needed.
    My complaint here is that she is not really selling this sexy mini dress, instead she looks pretty uncomfortable with it being so short in all the images.

6. goldfish June 26, 2012 at 20:34 #

the dress is to loosely fitted for me.. just a little tuck in the waist and the whole look would have been improved

7. Dhppy June 26, 2012 at 20:55 #

I don’t really care for this look, but still, it’s Camila Alves, meaning she’ll still look better than 97% of anyone on a red carpet. That face and that glorious mane are just too amazing.

8. Odette June 27, 2012 at 03:25 #

I don’t know what Camilla Alves does, but she is devastatingly gorgeous and not annoying that I don’t care.

The only reason I would cheer for Matthew to do more movies is so that we see more Camilla at his functions!!!