Rachel Bilson joined her beau Hayden Christensen front row at the Versace Spring 2013 presentation in Milan, Italy, during Menswear Fashion Week on Saturday afternoon.

She looked cute wearing a Versus Spring 2012 printed lavender dress with a black cutout overlay which she styled with a black studded Versus Spring 2012 clutch and Versus Spring 2012 patent-and-pvc pumps.

Hayden looked very handsome wearing a deep blue suit, shirt and tie from the Versace Spring 2012 collection.

I much prefer his cool blue suit over the runway look.

Donatella’s Versace look includes pants in a vivid, multi-coloured floral print; a trademark of the Italian brand.

Other attendees from the right included basketball star Marco Belinelli who wore a full Versace look which included an electric blue tie.

‘Hunger Games’ actor Alexander Ludwig also gave us a tri-colour Versace look. His grey suit, green shirt and tan tie are all from the Versace Spring 2012 collection.

Where the others have opted for colour, ‘Gossip Girl’ actor Chace Crawford’s Versace look was kept strictly two-tone. A black two-button peak lapel suit was paired with a white Versace shirt and black Versace tie for a classic, dapper look.

Credit: Style.com & Versace

13 thoughts on “Rachel Bilson In Versus & Hayden Christensen In Versace – Versace Spring 2013 Menswear Presentation

1. Christine

Hayden and Rachel both look BDOTW stunning, I love his suit and Rachel’s outfit is A+

I can’t view Chace because of the ads on the right covering it.

2. Puccini

I’m sorry, FC, but I’m quite sure that’s clutch is not by Versus: it’s by Versace (you can recognise the pendent fringe)

3. Goldfish

Alexander ludwig really need a better fitted suit. This one is way too big, making him look overweight. It is a shame, he is such a handsome guy

4. bm

This is the best Rachel’s look in a while.
    But, thanks to your post of gorgeous men below, my attention of her is suddenly stop. They’re too gorgeous.

5. Marybeth

Nice! Good to see Rachel looking so pretty and chic! She’s been rather “off” lately, so I hope this is sign of a turn-around.

6. Emi

Can we have a couple as BDOTW contender? They both look great and he’s so beautiful. Lucky girl…

7. Jones19

I love the color of Hayden’s suit! I wish I could afford to dress my man in that :D Rachel looks beautiful.

8. Akash

For all I can say, Donatella’s face is seeing better days this June. You can hardly make out the Botox-Gone-Bad. She and all of us Versace Fanatics just have another reason to smile. I can’t help be happy Versace is doing really well as a brand lately.