Best Dressed Of The Week – Emma Stone In Gucci & Katy Perry In Roland Mouret

Emma Stone took first and second place in the BDOTW poll following an impressive turnaround to the second week of her promo tour for ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’.

Her Elie Saab jumpsuit took second place, with the stunning Gucci frock taking the top spot.

Emma’s Gucci look would’ve been my first choice had it not been for Katy Perry. It’s been a while since she made me melt, but her chic Roland Mouret look on Jay Leno was enough to make me forget all those crazy antics on the red carpet the past few months.

Whilst I don’t mind Katy’s ‘Crazy, Sexy, Cool’ approach to red carpet dressing on most occasions, she’s never more radiant than when she’s going the sophisticated route.

Thanks to all of you who left lovely messages on the BDOTW post.

Credit: Getty

Fergie's Roberto Cavalli Printed Stretch Silk Dress

Fergie’s Roberto Cavalli Printed Stretch Silk Dress

Who Wore Peter Pilotto Better? Miranda Kerr or Anna Dello Russo

Who Wore Peter Pilotto Better? Miranda Kerr or Anna Dello Russo

9 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Emma Stone In Gucci & Katy Perry In Roland Mouret

1. Alina June 25, 2012 at 09:16 #

Love your choice, FC!

Have an amazing week!

• Fashion Critic June 25, 2012 at 09:36 #

thanks…you too

2. Luis June 25, 2012 at 10:00 #

Emma stone has been on fire these past weeks.

If im not mistaken shes the only person who has won best dressed of the week 3 times back to back. Pretty impressive,

Hope you had a great weekend FC ( :

You were the best dressed of the week in my eyes.

• Fashion Critic June 25, 2012 at 10:11 #

Yes thank you…I hope you did too.

Thanks for your vote x

3. Jones19 June 25, 2012 at 11:04 #

Aww shucks I was hoping Emma’s Elie Saab jumpsuit would take either win . Great choices though. Love xoxo

4. Jess2 June 25, 2012 at 15:41 #

I completely agree with you FC in regards to Katy’s look. Great choice. Have a fantastic week xo

5. Nat39 June 25, 2012 at 19:07 #

Emma didn’t sell it to me, she made that dark and sexy gown look like a Halloween costume, a bit overdone, and I think she should stay away from that vampy dark lipstick, it doesn’t really suit her, a more elegant approach instead would’ve suited her better imo.
    Katy looks so adorable in that dress but the ‘stripper’ heels prevented me from voting for her look, wish she’d chosen a more elegant pair of red heels.

6. Mandy June 26, 2012 at 08:16 #

It’s finally come to me! I knew I had seen that Gucci dress on someone before, Kristen Stewart wore it for Elle US so happy it was chosen for a premiere, Emma looked gorgeous but i’m still on the fence about the dark lip trend.

7. Manda June 26, 2012 at 08:19 #

It’s finally come to me! I knew I had seen that Gucci dress on someone before, Kristen Stewart wore it for Elle USA. So happy it was chosen for this premiere, Emma looks stunning however i’m still on the fence about the dark lippy.