21.06.12

Jennifer Lopez In Zuhair Murad – ‘Dance Again’ World Tour

Jennifer Lopez made a triumphant return to the stage for her first tour in four-and-a-half years, which kicked off on Tuesday night in Panama City, Panama.

The singer flaunted her curves in a number of sexy Zuhair Murad custom looks, but the one gathering the most attention is the hand-embroidered crystal jumpsuit on nude silk tulle from her opening look whilst performing ‘Get Right’.

This look was also worn underneath a hand-embroidered marabou feather skirt.

JLo then went on to change numerous times and served up hit after hit from her 13-year career including ‘Love Don’t Cost a Thing’, ‘On the Floor’ and an acoustic version of ‘If You Had My Love’.

Check out some additional sketches of her tour costumes below.

Michelle Jenner In Halston Heritage - Unión de Actores Awards

Michelle Jenner In Halston Heritage – Unión de Actores Awards

Lea Michele In Armani & J Brand - Bethenny

Lea Michele In Armani & J Brand – Bethenny

8 Responses to Jennifer Lopez In Zuhair Murad – ‘Dance Again’ World Tour

1. roxana June 21, 2012 at 12:07 #

i don’t like it. i want to see the other costumes in pictures :(

2. Angev June 21, 2012 at 12:54 #

Love JLo on the red carpet,she can do no wrong but this is doing her no favors even though I know it’s a stage outfit

3. bm June 21, 2012 at 13:20 #

I know her motto, “if you have it, flaunt it”. But, with her tittle as a mother of two, and also already reached her 40s, she should’ve toned it down a bit.

4. Fee June 21, 2012 at 13:57 #

Something about this kind of grosses me out. It’s very unflattering even on J-Lo’s bod

5. dee June 21, 2012 at 14:03 #

She is so corny to me. I don’t like the stage outfit she has on.

6. Christine June 21, 2012 at 14:12 #

I wish I can see this in person. This costume here look bananas. Gorgeous. Wow, if only we had pictures http://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com/2012/06/21/jennifer-lopez-in-zuhair-murad-dance-again-world-tour/zuhair-murad-couture-jennifer-lopez-world-tour-look-one-part-one-final-6-14-12/

7. Fiona June 22, 2012 at 00:41 #

There has been a lot of talk about this catsuit, that it screams “desperate” and has also been done many times before (Katy Perry even did her version last week, too bare!!). My problem with this is that it is not really flattering, it makes her legs look shorter which was not the intention. I am ready for this trend to end…

8. robbie July 17, 2012 at 12:48 #

she has an amazing body but seriously this is tacky.