19.06.12

The Critics’ Choice Television Awards 2012 Round Up

Sarah Hyland: The young actress wore a Collette Dinnigan dress. Her beautiful asymmetrical ‘Swan Lake’ one-shoulder dress is from the designer’s vintage collection. I love the beautiful embroidered detail which really sparkled on the red carpet. A chic updo, a silver bracelet and satin beige peep-toes to match her dress completed her look. She was one of my favourites on the night.

Hayden Panettiere: The actress wore a Keepsake ‘Lost Without You’ aqua-blue dress we have seen twice before on the red carpet. It’s still a pretty dress, so I don’t mind the threepeat; what I take objection to are those horrid nude patent peep-toes she wore with this ultra-feminine dress. A gold glitter clutch completed her look.

Christina Hendricks: I don’t like anything about her look. She has really lost her mojo. As we have said time and time again she needs to get the Mad Men stylists to dress her for events too.

Beth Behrs: The ‘Two Broke Girls’ star opted for a Paule Ka 2012 pale pink gown from the 2012 Black Carpet Collection. Her panel gown was styled with a matching clutch, a super-chic chignon and a hot-pink lip colour.

Julia Bowen: Once again I’m not enamoured by a Marchesa dress on the red carpet. The embroidered skirt is pretty, but the tulle and satin top half is way too busy for my liking.

Regina King: The actress was glowing on the red carpet wearing a colour which also works so well for her: red. The sexy lace one-shoulder Romona Keveza dress was styled with matching satin peep-toes, a David Yurman ring and a snakeskin clutch I don’t really care for.

Emily Deschanel: The actress always seems to wear aging, unflattering looks. This is no exception.

Stana Katic: The actress selected a sexy LBD by Black Halo. Her Brian Atwood copper heels and Kotur clutch keep me interested but I really dislike the hair.

Ariel Winter: The young star looked super cute wearing a Collette Dinnigan Resort 2012 dress. The lace tiered dress was styled with champagne-coloured sandals, a Marcy Miller bracelet and a side-swept bun.

Credit: FameFlynet & Getty

Elizabeth Banks In Jason Wu - ‘People Like Us’ Press Conference

Elizabeth Banks In Jason Wu – ‘People Like Us’ Press Conference

Blake Lively In Opening Ceremony - 'Savages' Press Conference

Blake Lively In Opening Ceremony – ‘Savages’ Press Conference

15 Responses to The Critics’ Choice Television Awards 2012 Round Up

1. MoxieSue June 19, 2012 at 16:46 #

Regina King looks phenomenal!

2. Yeliz June 19, 2012 at 16:51 #

Beth Behrs is my favourite, she looks gorgeous!

Ariel Winter and Sarah Hyland are also beautiful.

I like Hayden Panettiere’s look sans the shoes and Regina King’s look sans the clutch.

Emily Deschanel and Christina Hendricks are my least favourites.

3. Nat June 19, 2012 at 17:05 #

I think the youngest stars here have the better looks: both Sarah Hyland and Ariel Winter look really cute.
    Regina King’s dress is stunning, but the accessories really let her down.

Christina Hendrinks…I really don’t know what to say…She has been AMAZING on Mad Men this season (well, Mad Men has been amazing this season), and her outfits on the show have been even better than usual. Every time I see her on the red carpet I keep thinking why she can’t look as great as she does when she’s Joan Holloway.

4. dee June 19, 2012 at 17:20 #

I only like Ariel’s look.

5. Rebecca Z June 19, 2012 at 17:21 #

They young Modern Family girls look just lovely and are definitely the winners for me in this group. Lovely dresses, age appropriate, nicely styled, summery–what’s not to like?

6. robbie June 19, 2012 at 17:34 #

julia bowen is wearing possibly the worst marchesa dress they have ever designed, it looks an absolute mess. marchesa can do some beautiful pieces, but most of it looks like they have just used every scrap piece of material they had left.

fashion wise none of these ladies looks that great.

7. Amy June 19, 2012 at 17:38 #

The young ones are the best dressed. Ariel and Sarah outfits are perfect for the occasion. Regina’s dress is beautiful. About Christina I’ve already given up

8. CreoleLady June 19, 2012 at 18:34 #

Regina and red have a beautiful relationship. Agree, the clutch makes an unwelcome threesome though. I like Beth, Ariel and Sarah as well.

9. Sharon June 19, 2012 at 19:08 #

Both Sarah Hyland and Regina King look amazing, and if they both show up on BDOTW, I don’t know what I’ll do!

10. Shaina June 19, 2012 at 19:47 #

Beth Behrs is my favorite of the bunch, her look is very refreshing from the red lips and dark colors. Regina looks great as well (although I dont like the clutch or shoes)!

• Alina June 20, 2012 at 07:02 #

11. Marybeth June 19, 2012 at 20:44 #

Wow. The youngsters sure outdid their elders, didn’t they? Sarah and Ariel look great!

12. Christine June 19, 2012 at 23:11 #

I like Regina King’s look apart from the dated red shoes.

13. Nat39 June 19, 2012 at 23:48 #

Regina King. What a beautiful figure (!!), gorgeous red dress on her, I can easily overlook the clutch and the shoes in this case. The lovely youngsters don’t excite me.

14. Lulla June 20, 2012 at 07:48 #

I almost didn’t recognize Regina King. She looks so gorgeous. I’m not looking at the clutch or the shoes though.