Andrew Garfield In Balenciaga – The Amazing Spider-Man’ Paris Premiere

Andrew Garfield joined Emma Stone on the red carpet in France tonight for ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ Paris premiere.

The actor wore a Balenciaga by Nicolas Ghesquière Spring 2012 suit.

I love that once again Andrew and Emma are colour-coordinating their looks as his berry suit matches her lip colour.

A sky-blue shirt with a contrast trim and brown dress shoes completed his look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Emma Stone In Gucci - 'The Amazing Spider-Man' Paris Premiere

Emma Stone In Gucci – ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ Paris Premiere

Rihanna's Topshop Pleated Dip Back Skirt

Rihanna’s Topshop Pleated Dip Back Skirt

21 Responses to Andrew Garfield In Balenciaga – The Amazing Spider-Man’ Paris Premiere

1. Jessica June 19, 2012 at 23:28 #

WOW! He looks amazing. I love that he is stepping away from the routine look for a guy on the red carpet! Reminds me of Ryan Gosling’s red carpet style. The colour of the suit! Dare I say a contender for BDOTW!!

• Alina June 20, 2012 at 07:14 #

I was about to say the same thing : BDOTW contender for me! :D

2. Tina June 20, 2012 at 00:06 #

I’m really glad that Andrew is such a stylish dresser. No black and white tux for him! Love the colour and the way it fits on his excellent physique ;P

3. CreoleLady June 20, 2012 at 00:11 #

He is a peacock to Emma’s peahen, albeit a very glamorous peahen. After all, he is Spiderman and this is his movie.

4. Dan Oliver June 20, 2012 at 00:16 #

I really like the suit love that he takes risks on the red carpet the color is great and i like that he chose a blue shirt rather than white or black the only thing i dont love are the shoes.

• Yeliz June 20, 2012 at 08:55 #

5. LizLemoooon June 20, 2012 at 00:28 #

He looks great! That colour is so fun yet smart and he pulls it off with ease.
    I was going to complain about the open collar and lack of tie but I think it works here, it keeps the look youthful and interesting.

6. roxy June 20, 2012 at 01:13 #

I’m loving his red carpet looks. He’s really taking risks and hasn’t bored yet. I think he may need a tag all of his own.

7. Odette June 20, 2012 at 01:18 #

Red Carpet Stylish Men:

1. Ryan Gosling (no one comes close to him)

2. Andrew Garfield (since Emma Stone became his real-life Lady Love his style has improved)

3. David Beckham (he has to be, as he is Mr. Posh)

4. Robert Pattinson (he revealed to GQ he has Freida Giannini literally on speed dial)

5. Robert Downey Jr. (dances to the beat of his own drum in a stylish, fun way)

Any others to the list?

What say you FC? Any additions?

• Yeliz June 20, 2012 at 10:30 #

I agree with your list 100% and don’t have any additions right now.

• nyp June 20, 2012 at 14:14 #

really? rob has frida giannini on his speed dial?! wow

• LizLemoooon June 20, 2012 at 14:54 #

Tinie Tempah always looks great and has fun with his suits.

I’d also add Idris Elba who dresses with style and flair, Will Smith (adventurous and interesting) and Logan Marshall-Green (as one to watch!)

8. Fatima June 20, 2012 at 02:01 #

I love it! The only thing you can do with men’s suits is change the color, and this is so bold and sexy.

9. Christine June 20, 2012 at 02:56 #

He looks great. Gotta love a man who can rock a color suit.

10. David June 20, 2012 at 05:40 #

what I like is that the way they coordinate (whether planned or not), is subtle and so much more sophisticated than the way the Biebs did with Selena Gomez at the Vanity Fair viewing party last year

11. Mahima June 20, 2012 at 06:25 #

His suit literally reminds me of Spiderman, because of the colours.

12. Minka June 20, 2012 at 06:38 #

I love those two together. They are like a vampy power couple!

13. Emi June 20, 2012 at 08:21 #

Great look. I loooove well dressed men.

14. Nat June 20, 2012 at 08:52 #

Love the colour of the suit and I find it adorable that they’re coordinating their outfits. They’re becoming one of my favourite celeb couples (that list is topped by Pacey and Diane Kruger, of course!).

15. Sanette June 20, 2012 at 13:23 #

I love how the shirt compliments the colour of the suit. Perfect.

16. Amy June 20, 2012 at 13:35 #

a berry suit? hell yes. He looks amazing and totally different from the ususal black mania.
    BDOTW contender for sure