18.06.12

Nicole Kidman attended the Richard Wilkins 25 Year Anniversary Fundraiser for Down Syndrome with her husband Keith Urban on Saturday evening at the Fox Studios in Sydney, Australia.

The actress opted for a simple chic look wearing a Christian Dior black dress.

Her floor-skimming tiered black dress with a ribbon at the waist was very event appropriate, plus it made her look so statuesque.

Sleek straight hair, red lips, gold accessories and silver bracelets completed her look.

Credit: Getty

Cat Deeley In Sachin & Babi Noir - 2014 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

Cat Deeley In Sachin & Babi Noir – 2014 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

Michelle Pfeiffer In Christian Dior - ‘People Like Us’ LA Film Festival Premiere

Michelle Pfeiffer In Christian Dior – ‘People Like Us’ LA Film Festival Premiere

16 Responses to Nicole Kidman In Christian Dior – Richard Wilkins 25 Year Anniversary Fundraiser

1. Aly June 18, 2012 at 13:34 #

zzzzZZZZZ…. boring!

2. Alina June 18, 2012 at 13:36 #

I love her hair colour!

• snowlion June 18, 2012 at 22:35 #

Oh I agree, so pleased to see the blonde go!

The outfit isn’t exciting, but it’s nice enough and she looks good.

3. Christine June 18, 2012 at 13:48 #

Not liking the hairstyle with this dress. Updo would’ve been nice.

• Marybeth June 18, 2012 at 16:54 #

Yes. The color is great but the girlish style doesn’t work for me, especially with such a sophisticated dress.

• Yeliz June 18, 2012 at 17:31 #

4. Ramsay June 18, 2012 at 13:54 #

After a short break from commenting (since Cannes), Ms Kidman made me want to come back (and so did the fabulous Ms Banks in J Mendel) – Ms Kidman certainly looked better in Cannes (especially her hair) it’s very understated dress and I think it looks good on her- though I am not in awe of this I have to say that it is better than most of what we saw on her in 2011 (except the grammy dress) – her attempt at Elie Saab was not successful (let’s face it – her style is the opposite of what Mr Saab stands for), her attempt at avant garde in Proenza was close to a disaster – her attempt at haute even grand couture at the oscars made her look dated and ironically overdressed for the oscars, the rest was all forgettable – this is probably too but at least, it suits her body and it’s Parisian chic

5. bm June 18, 2012 at 13:54 #

I don’t like her hairstyle . Of she opted for maybe sleek hairstyle would have been better.

6. Hannah June 18, 2012 at 13:58 #

I reay dislike this entire look. It is still really bad, she hasn’t wowed me since about 2007. I don’t like the dress, espcially on her, I don’t like the hair, especially with the dress, and the jewels add to the mess that is this outfit. I also find the way she stands really rigid. She is very beautiful & tall & slender so she could pull off almost anything, so this really doesn’t cut it IMHO.

7. Rebecca Z June 18, 2012 at 14:34 #

This is boring and, maybe it is the pose, but it makes her arms look about a mile long. She can do so much better.

8. robbie June 18, 2012 at 14:45 #

really wish she would curl her hair to atleast his it a bit of life. the whole look is a snoozefest.

9. LeeAnn June 18, 2012 at 17:08 #

What has she done to her teeth? She looks like a beaver.

10. Anj June 18, 2012 at 17:25 #

She looks so Practical Magic. Love it!

11. ZEO June 18, 2012 at 17:29 #

She looks so beautiful.

12. Gloria June 18, 2012 at 18:26 #

I think she looks stunning and standing next to her husband (no picture of them together here)she looks even better!

13. Grace Patricia June 18, 2012 at 22:46 #

I miss Nicole Kidman with the red Balenciaga dress a few years ago at the Oscars. It’s one of the most memorable moments on a red carpet ever.