Menu

Emma Stone In Emilio Pucci – ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ Moscow Premiere

Following the photocall earlier in the day, Emma Stone attended the premiere for ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ in Moscow, Russia on Friday evening.

The actress wore an Emilio Pucci Fall 2012 dress.

Her sky-blue long-sleeved dress with a sheer crisscross bodice was styled with nude Louboutin pumps.

Compared to the last two premiere outings I do like this look, but her Rue de Mail dress is still the only memorable look from this tour so far for me.

A gold-leaf hair accessory placed on top of her chic updo and gold Dana Rebecca Designs jewels completed her look.

I do love how Emma and Andrew (in Alexander McQueen) are colour-coordinating their red carpet looks à la early Posh and Becks.

Credit: Style.com & ?????? ??????

Shailene Woodley In Mary Katrantzou - Directors Showcase for UCLA School of Theatre

Shailene Woodley In Mary Katrantzou – Directors Showcase for UCLA School of Theatre

Nerea Garmendia In Emilio Pucci - Axel Hotel Event

Nerea Garmendia In Emilio Pucci – Axel Hotel Event

26 Responses to Emma Stone In Emilio Pucci – ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ Moscow Premiere

1. Jeremy June 16, 2012 at 23:31 #

This is just a warm-up. I’m sure she will redeem herself to her righteous throne.

2. kane June 16, 2012 at 14:11 #

I hate to say this, but I very much prefer the catwalk version. “Intellectually” my head says it’s too see-through, but “aesthetically” Emma’s look is way too monotone and pale. The one on the left I really quite like.

3. Serena June 16, 2012 at 11:48 #

I adore this look. She looks like an angel. The hair is amazing and I agree with you FC, I love that she and Andrew color-coordinated for the occasion.

4. Teleholic June 16, 2012 at 06:40 #

I may be the only one that actually said “Wow”. I love it! I’m not an Emma Stone fan freak or anything, this is purely objective. I don’t love everything she wears, but this to me with her blonde hair (she’s been complementing it so well) made her look like an pretty ethereal ice princess.

• Liana June 16, 2012 at 14:35 #

That was my first thought too! I really like it.

5. fromchi-town June 16, 2012 at 03:23 #

I like this dress on her. I think she needed some pop of color either through lips or shoes. But the dress has a very chic, sexy vibe going on. ALso, I find her hair a tad too messy.

6. Tea June 16, 2012 at 03:21 #

I really do love this on Emma blonde hair and all! I love the colour on her, the button detail down the back is gorgeous and I love the delicate gold leaf headband. I’d just change the boring shoes!

7. TL June 16, 2012 at 02:46 #

It’s good, but far from the best.
    The dress itself is really cute, but I wouldn’t pick a dress that covers up to my chin when I don’t have a long neck (like the model), she looks uncomfortable here.
    And I don’t like the pink shadows, all the soft colors (blonde hair, pink shadows, nude lip, baby blue dress) wash her out.

8. Dan Oliver June 16, 2012 at 02:06 #

She is usually so stylish and memorable but all these looks recently have been forgettable its a nice dress but no wow factor. I do love Andrews suit thou.

9. Dhppy June 16, 2012 at 02:03 #

Oh, I wouldn’t like this on anyone, color, cut or styling.

10. Marybeth June 16, 2012 at 02:02 #

This is quite pretty, but I liked the Lanvin at the photo-call much better.
    Come to think of it, I think the photo-calls have been decidedly better than the premieres on her tour, thus far at least.

11. Shaina June 16, 2012 at 01:54 #

She looks uncomfortable here. This completely washes her out and this is also very boring. It is her best look in a while but its nothing exciting.

12. effieee June 16, 2012 at 01:50 #

I think the main problem with Emma’s promo tour outfits so far is that generally they scream “photocall” more than they scream “premiere”.
    Nice enough looks, but nothing to get excited over.

• Nat39 June 16, 2012 at 19:58 #

def. underwhelming for a premiere look, could’ve at least opted for gold sandals

13. Christine June 16, 2012 at 01:25 #

I like the back detail more than the front. I still feel slightly underwhelmed.

14. Odette June 16, 2012 at 01:20 #

The pale blue makes her look sickly. I don’t like this look on her at all because I hate the blonde hair. The blonde and baby blue combo isn’t doing her any favors here.

• Amy June 18, 2012 at 08:34 #

I agree. The color washes her out

15. Grace Patricia June 16, 2012 at 01:12 #

Maybe she just needed a pop of colour on her lips or maybe the shoes. She looks beautiful though.

16. Rebecca Z June 16, 2012 at 01:07 #

I love this. This to me is how you look incredibly sexy in a very chic and understated way.

• SS June 16, 2012 at 04:13 #

17. Sanette June 16, 2012 at 01:04 #

One of her better outfits on this tour but I just feel like there’s too much blue in one dress. I like the runaway version better.

• Sanette June 16, 2012 at 01:20 #

sorry, meant runway:)

18. Hannah June 16, 2012 at 01:04 #

I do liek this look, btu I’m nto wowed by it. To me it is the styling letting it down again. Ireally dislike this makeup, I will never warm to pink eyeshadow. I love powder blue on a blonde, but I still miss her old hair, and I find the shoes boring. The whole prom otour has been really incongruous & boring for me. So far she is a major let down, her promo tours for her films last year were amazing.

19. Yeliz June 16, 2012 at 00:59 #

Her best premiere look during this promo tour so far. I don’t love it, but I like it.
    I agree with you FC, her Rue de Mail dress is her most memorable look so far.

• Alina June 16, 2012 at 06:48 #

I agree.

I love the head-piece.

• Jess2 June 18, 2012 at 15:46 #

I agree also, lovely colour and great hair