14.06.12 Sidewalk Style

Cheryl Cole In Ksubi – Dinner In Paris

A few of you have asked me why I keep featuring Cheryl Cole.

Honestly, she’s like a car crash you just can’t look away from.

What she considers stylish, I consider entertainment. Take tonight’s look, for example.

The singer was spotted out again in Paris wearing a Ksubi dress.

Her sky-blue, olive-green and black colour-block urban-style sporty dress, which features a leopard-print panel, could pass on its own. It’s the footwear that kills the look.

Cheryl teams her dress with Charlotte Olympia pumps which have the same sky-blue and leopard-print detailing.

Separately the pieces could work; together, disaster, and this is coming from someone who loves leopard print.

You can buy Cheryl’s Ksubi dress from Net-A-Porter International
and her Charlotte Olypmia pumps are also from Net-A-Porter.com.

Credit: Getty

Emma Stone In Fendi - 'The Amazing Spider-Man' Seoul Premiere

Emma Stone In Fendi – ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ Seoul Premiere

Eva Longoria In Marchesa - 52nd Monte Carlo TV Festival Closing Ceremony

Eva Longoria In Marchesa – 52nd Monte Carlo TV Festival Closing Ceremony

35 Responses to Cheryl Cole In Ksubi – Dinner In Paris

1. robbie June 14, 2012 at 20:28 #

HATE the leopard panel on the dress but everything else is great epsecially those shoes.

2. Federica June 14, 2012 at 20:37 #

I actually like the matching shoes… I think they complement the dress quite well… Having said that, I agree with FC’s opinion about the car crash!

• Parvati June 14, 2012 at 21:29 #

I agree! Hey, if shoes match your outfit that absurdly well, go for it!

• 2c June 14, 2012 at 21:29 #

I like it too! I sometimes wonder what FC would say about my outfits! :)

• Fashion Critic June 14, 2012 at 22:11 #

:D lol

• Te June 15, 2012 at 02:18 #

I like it too! And I hate animal prints.. But I like the combination here..

• Fari June 15, 2012 at 13:52 #

I like the shoes on this occasion too. They go well with the dress. and at least it’s not a pair of boring black pumps

3. Petra June 14, 2012 at 20:57 #

Yep, definitely this girl’s styling is desperate. I love the shoes though, I’ll give her that.

4. Jeremy June 14, 2012 at 21:10 #

Eh, few years from now when her buzz cools down, we may very likely to see her dress “head-to-toe” in leopard like some jungle cat…

5. Karis June 14, 2012 at 21:14 #

Love the dress but on Cheryl it looks cheap and tacky. Her styling is tragic! The last time I matched my shoes to my outfit in that way I was 5!

6. Yeliz June 14, 2012 at 21:16 #

I would’ve loved the dress if not for the leopard print panel. Dislike the shoes, but her hair is nice on this occasion.

7. Mariia June 14, 2012 at 21:42 #

Remember when few years (?) ago she was voted the most stylish woman of the year or something? Why and how? :D Maybe what she wears now was considered good looking back then and she’s just stuck. I don’t know, but like FC said, it’s entertaining nevertheless! I love the shoes though, but they need to be paired with something very simple.

• Fashion Critic June 14, 2012 at 22:11 #

She had 3 stylist back then and a X factor budget

• Mariia June 14, 2012 at 23:20 #

Oh well, that explains a lot! :D Clearly those stylist are long gone…

8. Hannah June 14, 2012 at 21:48 #

I’ve tried my best to hold my tongue on all the attrocious “fashion” (*cough*attention seeking *cough*) that has been happening around Cheryl Cole for the last few days, but she has been torturing and slowly killing too may beautiful Charlotte Olympia shoes I can’t sit and say nothing any more. They look like they were from her own line here, which they shouldn’t.

9. Little J June 14, 2012 at 22:28 #

At least her face is beautiful enough to distract you from what’s happening south of her neck

10. Nat39 June 14, 2012 at 22:42 #

Pairing a leopard print (/detailed) dress with the matching leopard print shoes is a faux pas in my book. Should’ve kept it simple with solid colour -simple black or complementary sky-blue pumps would’ve worked well.
    She looks tacky.

11. Sara June 15, 2012 at 00:05 #

FC, it’s like you read my mind with your post about not being able to take your eyes off a trainwreck! I was wondering why we keep seeing her, other than to learn “what not to do” ;)

12. mattison June 15, 2012 at 00:59 #

I’m usually not impressed by her to begin with, but can someone please tell me why she insists on these hairstyles that make her look like she’s wearing a beauty pageant wig? It’s distracting and unnecessary, not to mention not at all flattering.

13. MEME June 15, 2012 at 02:20 #

I like the shoes…. but this look is too matchy matchy for me….

14. Dhppy June 15, 2012 at 04:27 #

If this is an homage to Josie and the Pussycats, then bravo!

15. Christine June 15, 2012 at 04:56 #

Ok look nothing cute or great.

16. Vidhya June 15, 2012 at 07:32 #

The styling is little childish but for a random dinner , its fine.. if i found a dress and shoe that match perfectly.. eh.. i still wouldn’t do this pairing.. but its cheryl cole.. so..

17. Jess2 June 15, 2012 at 08:35 #

So true FC, she is like a car crash! This look is terrible. I like the shoes but the dress is a mess

• Alina June 15, 2012 at 14:27 #

18. bm June 15, 2012 at 12:22 #

I don’t like the wrinkled part on this dress.

19. honeythief June 15, 2012 at 13:47 #

has anyone else seen this?
    she seems so meek for someone who dresses so “loud”

20. naomi June 15, 2012 at 14:13 #

She is still a WAG…

21. Nanda June 15, 2012 at 14:43 #

Overkill…matchy matchy…that was so 80’s. Her choices have been horrible recently, from the catsuit thingy to the Alexander McQueen lepard-houdstood. She shouldn’t be styling herself.

22. Dan Oliver June 15, 2012 at 18:35 #

Cheryl is hit and miss IMO i loved her red carpet looks recently the Victoria Beckham the Stephane rolland but her normal day outfits are not great at all.

23. anne June 15, 2012 at 19:04 #

one can only imagine how hard she searched for shoes that will be so matchy matchy with the dress, and then when she finally did, she was able to sleep again :)).

24. Nadine June 15, 2012 at 20:58 #

I feel like cheryl is still trying to find hr groove ever since x factor us started and she made that awful fashion mistake on the first day of auditions. I actually don’t mind at all that you keep featuring her, FC, as I find her enormously Interesting…..someone about her, maybe it’s her smile. I actually think that this outfit works really well, I would def wear it. FC, I don’t think the x factor budget helped, as she could afford to dress the way she did then, it’s not like she’s poor, why doesn’t she just re-hire her 3 stylists from those days? Your opinion? Btw, I hope you’d don’t mind me disagreeing with you on the outfit, everyone has their own style and tastes right? :D

25. Parvati June 15, 2012 at 23:54 #

I actually think this is one of her good looks. I really like how she paired the dress with a pair of shoes with the same colour and print.

26. january June 26, 2012 at 00:45 #

So? She looks great. Why is it “wrong” to have shoes that match the dress? It’s an adorable outfit and she looks comfortable and stylish. I don’t see how wearing a matching outfit is a car crash.

27. Chanel August 26, 2012 at 21:12 #

I love her dress, Cheryl looks so cute and sexy in it! But I agree that the shoes tones down the cuteness of an otherwise great outfit! It becomes too much leopard and light blue in one outfit, for me personally. Maybe just light blue heels would have done the deed :)