Which Was Your Favourite Brooklyn Decker ‘Battleship’ Promotional Tour Look?

The ‘Battleship’ promo tour for Brooklyn Decker kick-started back in March with a photocall in Hamburg, Germany.

It was a first sighting of the now very popular Christian Louboutin ‘Bis Un Bout’ pumps in red.

She wore some of her favourite designers including Isabel Marant and Stella McCartney, plus she introduced the world to femme d’armes and Katie Ermilio.

Her shoe choice was always inspiring, she didn’t give us the same hairstyle twice and she was radiant on every occasion on this gruelling nine-stop world tour.

Credit: El Universal, StarMedia & Getty

My-Wardrobe 50% off Sale

My-Wardrobe 50% off Sale

Nicholas Kirkwood Sample Sale June 14-15

Nicholas Kirkwood Sample Sale June 14-15

9 Responses to Which Was Your Favourite Brooklyn Decker ‘Battleship’ Promotional Tour Look?

1. Yeliz June 13, 2012 at 10:27 #

I can’t choose only one look, this promo tour was amazing.
    My favourites were:
    Peter Pilotto – Japan Photocall
    Thesykens Theory & Isabel Marant – Hamburg Photocall
    Stella McCartney – Japan Premiere
    Giambattista Valli – Madrid Photocall
    Emilio Pucci – Cartagena Premiere

But if I really have to give my vote to only one look, then it will be the Peter Pilotto ensemble and as a runner up look, the Stella McCartney gown.

2. Alina June 13, 2012 at 12:14 #

“I had a hard choice picking a favourite, but in the end I opted for the Stella McCartney Japan premiere look, with the Katie Ermilio look a very close second and the Dior being my least favourite.”

3. dee June 13, 2012 at 13:57 #

It’s the Seoul photocall for me.

4. Shaina June 13, 2012 at 16:13 #

Japan premiere followed by the Japan photocall. Then would be the Seoul premiere.

5. Mol June 13, 2012 at 16:22 #

I didn’t really like any of the premiere looks that much but I did really like her Giambattista Valli photocall look in Madrid.

6. Nat June 13, 2012 at 16:35 #

Wow, girlfriend surely travel around a lot! No one could ever accuse her of not doing her promotional duties.

Many good looks.
    I agree with you, FC, my favourite was the Stella gown, followed by the Katie Ermilio Seoul photocall look. Third place for the Peter Pilotto look (loved the addiction of the yellow shoes).

My least favourite was the ugly Stella dress for the London photocall.

7. Kyriaki-Cyprus June 13, 2012 at 19:31 #

My eyes fell on the yellow pumps immediately. It was one of the looks I remembered anyway.

8. EmmaWoodhouse June 15, 2012 at 19:28 #

This was one of my least favorite promo tours, as a lot of looks didn’t click. It was miles better than Rihanna’s, though! My favorite was the Stella gown at the Seoul premiere, followed by the Katie Ermillo look and then the Peter Pilotto.

9. Bailey October 10, 2014 at 00:07 #