Lady Gaga In David Koma – Brisbane Airport

The next stop on Lady Gaga’s ‘Born This Way Ball’ tour is Brisbane, Australia where she will perform three concerts at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre.

Earlier today she touched down at Brisbane airport delighting fans with her latest off-the-runway look.

Despite the dreary weather the singer wore a David Koma Fall 2012 halter dress.

The purple frock with a peplum waist and buckle detailing was styled with a matching pair of Christian Louboutin ‘Daffodile’ pumps.

At this point I believe Gaga has these pumps in every colour.

A new red bob and shades completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Emily Blunt In Osman - 'Edge Of Tomorrow' London Premiere

Emily Blunt In Osman – ‘Edge Of Tomorrow’ London Premiere

Lady Gaga In Atelier Versace - Park Hyatt Hotel

Lady Gaga In Atelier Versace – Park Hyatt Hotel

12 Responses to Lady Gaga In David Koma – Brisbane Airport

1. Zannie June 11, 2012 at 14:21 #

She kinda gets a pass on the shoes, just because I don’t expect her to wear shoes of any kind of normal height anymore.

I’d be more surprised to see her in flats, than seeing her without the whole outlandish performer persona she has going on.

2. Nat June 11, 2012 at 14:24 #

“At this point I believe Gaga has these pumps in every colour”.
    First thing I tought looking at the pic was “geez, does she own a pair of those in each colour????”
    When will this shoes finally go away? :-/

p.s. The dress is ok. Quite tame for her standards. I do love the colour.

3. Yeliz June 11, 2012 at 14:25 #

I like it.

4. Christine June 11, 2012 at 14:35 #

Them shoes are becoming a trend, sadly. I like her new bob. It compliments the purple dress.

5. Jess2 June 11, 2012 at 14:54 #

This is a great look, I adore the dress. It wouldn’t surprise me if Louboutin made Daffs in every colour under the sun especially for her.

6. Mol June 11, 2012 at 14:55 #

I like it all, including the red bob.

7. Saree June 11, 2012 at 15:20 #

The dress is actually flattering for a change – whilst she has taken a step back these days with her outfits, her usual tame ones IMO still don’t look right on her but this does.

The wig is a no from me though – looks very trashy. And I don’t know if its the lighting but her legs look terrible. I don’t know if that is an obvious ugly tan or not but her legs appear to have scabs or bruises too?

8. Rebecca Z June 11, 2012 at 15:59 #

Could live without the hair, but the dress looks fabulous on her–and I really like it.

9. d June 11, 2012 at 16:31 #

one good look from gaga..

10. Amy June 11, 2012 at 19:52 #

Gaga has been dressing like a “normal” person these days.

11. MEME June 12, 2012 at 04:06 #

She has them in every texture, color, leather, wash, rinse, repeat…. but they are a reflection of her persona, and you will never see her in a simple pump…. and she works them….

12. EmmaWoodhouse June 12, 2012 at 21:12 #

Don’t like this look. Those pumps are hideous.