11.06.12

Cheryl Cole In McQ Alexander McQueen – The Graham Norton Show

Cheryl Cole made a guest appearance on The Graham Norton show which aired in the UK on Friday evening.

The singer was there to promote her new single, ‘Call My Name’.

Despite having a very clear type, Cheryl told the Graham that she wouldn’t say ‘no’ to Prince Harry.

On the show, Cheryl wore a McQ Alexander McQueen look.

A sexy houndstooth bustier with a striking cut and peplum waist was styled with white leggings with a leopard and houndstooth print.

She wore black Guiseppe Zanotti bow front suede sandals for the interview before changing into wedge sneakers for the performance.

A side-swept fishtail plait and bejewelled cuffs on both wrists completed her look.

You can buy Cheryl’s McQ bustier from Harrods.com
and her McQ legging are available from farfetch.com US and farfetch.com International.

Credit: PA

Clara Paget In Peter Pilotto - 'Gentleman's Wager' London Screening

Clara Paget In Peter Pilotto – ‘Gentleman’s Wager’ London Screening

Cheryl Cole In Pam Hogg - Capital FM’s Summertime Ball

Cheryl Cole In Pam Hogg – Capital FM’s Summertime Ball

11 Responses to Cheryl Cole In McQ Alexander McQueen – The Graham Norton Show

1. factoryfashion June 11, 2012 at 09:48 #

Your trousers are amazingly pretty! I’d love to have some quite like these…

2. Badaboum June 11, 2012 at 09:49 #

I was surprised to see her wearing this during the interview but I think it has grown on me now. Ideal for the performance and the interview.

As for Simon, I think that we didn’t see the same interview: she said clearly that that she reconcilled with him and are in good terms, even though she was mad at how poorly this was handled.
    But I digress too…

Her new “style” is growing on me: I think she is not trying to be nice and cute all the time. She clearly is having a lot of fun with fashion, with a lot of hit and miss indeed, but that killer smile all makes up for it

• Fashion Critic June 11, 2012 at 09:56 #

I didn’t watch the interview, I read that so I will take it out.

• Badaboum June 11, 2012 at 10:18 #

No worries at all :).
        I have neither love or hate for Cheryl Cole, but I find her character very endearing (I hope that makes sense) and I think it is sad that when she is trying to set the record straight, her words seem to be manipulated.
        But hey, I guess she also likes the publicity she is getting from the controversy…

What did you think of the outfit by the way?

• Fashion Critic June 11, 2012 at 10:22 #

As a performance look it works

3. Yeliz June 11, 2012 at 09:57 #

Lately, I dislike her performance looks (tv show on this occasion) very often. They always seem tacky to me, although it’s McQueen here.

4. Alina June 11, 2012 at 11:33 #

I like what Katy is wearing.

5. Zannie June 11, 2012 at 14:30 #

Is that Katy Perry next to her? And is her hair NORMAL? If so, wow.

6. Christine June 11, 2012 at 14:50 #

Indifferent on this look.

7. Rebecca Z June 11, 2012 at 16:18 #

Have to say I think this is pretty cute. And, she rocks it. Makes Katy look frumpy!

8. EmmaWoodhouse June 12, 2012 at 20:39 #

Katy looks surprisingly good. Cheryl looks like a houndstooth nightmare!!!! *shudders*