08.06.12

Naomi Watts joined Jessica Alba and many more on the red carpet for the World Premiere of the Montblanc New And Biggest Concept Store In The World in Beijing, China, last Friday.

The Australian actress wore sexy fitted vintage Versace frock.

Her padded-shoulder nude fitted dress with black leather laser-cut details was styled with black accessories including Versace sandals and a Versace clutch.

She gave us a pop of colour via a red lipstick whilst she sparkled with Montblanc jewels.

The only thing not to my liking here is the hair. I feel it ages her drastically.

Credit: Getty

Heidi Klum In Jenny Packham - 'Germany's Next Topmodel' Finals

Heidi Klum In Jenny Packham – ‘Germany’s Next Topmodel’ Finals

Katherine Heigl In Monique Lhuillier - 40th AFI Life Achievement Award Honoring Shirley MacLaine

Katherine Heigl In Monique Lhuillier – 40th AFI Life Achievement Award Honoring Shirley MacLaine

17 Responses to Naomi Watts In Vintage Versace – Montblanc New And Biggest Concept Store World Premiere

1. roxy June 8, 2012 at 12:19 #

I think the overall look is ok but I’ve never seen a hairstyle age someone that much

2. Fiona June 8, 2012 at 12:36 #

It’s the eyebrows – not sure what has happened but they look too thick and heavy. I think she was featured somewhere in a piece about teenager eyebrows, she should stop. I agree about the hair too – shame because the dress is gorgeous.

3. Yeliz June 8, 2012 at 12:50 #

I agree about the hair too, it really is a shame. The dress however fits her perfectly.

• dee June 8, 2012 at 13:41 #

• Alina June 8, 2012 at 13:46 #

4. bm June 8, 2012 at 13:31 #

The dress , the shoes , and others are perfect except for 2 things , hair and make-up .

5. Sabina June 8, 2012 at 14:01 #

Very nice dress but yes, hair is aging, as well as the red lipstick…and while I’m at that she should perhaps whiten her teeth :)

6. DorianGray June 8, 2012 at 14:08 #

The dress is vintage Versace. Great look.

7. Odette June 8, 2012 at 14:17 #

I echo everyone- the hair is aging. She does seem to favor aging hairdos doesn’t she?

We have been spoiled by Naomi with actually interesting, sexy looks. So when she goes back to minimalism and Stella McCartney it will be like ‘remember the days when she wowed us in Roberto Cavalli and Versace?”

8. Christine June 8, 2012 at 14:48 #

The hair is distracting me from the beautiful dress.

9. Rebecca Z June 8, 2012 at 15:52 #

Love the dress on her–a softer hairstyle would have been better.

10. EmmaWoodhouse June 8, 2012 at 19:43 #

The dress is interesting, but the whole thing is harsh and aging on her in my opinion. It’s very jarring.

11. Dhppy June 9, 2012 at 03:07 #

I appreciate that she’s taking risks, but I feel she has yet to come into her style. She appears to be trying too hard lately.

12. SJ June 9, 2012 at 20:21 #

maybe it’s the hair colour…or the lipstick…she looks like Margaret Tatcher

13. gabis June 9, 2012 at 22:50 #

I like the dress, the clutch and maybe the shoes. Her hair is terrible and it ages her like hell. It’s only ironic how celebs spend tons of money on plastic surgery trying to look younger and yet forget how clothes, makeup and hair styling can sometimes erase the results of those aesthetics procedures in just a blink of an eye. And we all love big smiles, but the red lipstick brings up her yellow teeth which is no good.

• gabis June 9, 2012 at 22:53 #

Just to clarify my comment, I’m not saying Naomi Watts had plastic surgery done, I was talking about celebrities in general who are concerned about this kind of thing.

14. Marie June 24, 2012 at 16:39 #

I do not like the look very much but I find her gorgeous, I do not think that the hair ages her, the hair matches with her vintage style dress, she looks like a hitchcockian blond (specially Tippi Hedren in “The Birds”) and that is pertinent with Grace of Monaco who was a Hitchcock muse, remember that Montblanc has presented a Grace Kelly Jewelry Collection, you have to see the context, I find the dress and hair look relevant with the event, maybe the red lip was exaggerated but I am no sure about that, whit out it the design and color of the dress could get so rigid