Jessica Pare In Prabal Gurung – 2012 Broadcast, Cable & Video Award Celebration

I had hoped to see more of Jessica Pare on the red carpet, and here she is again at the 2012 Broadcast, Cable & Video Award Celebration, held at the B.B. King Blues Club & Grill in New York City yesterday evening.

The ‘Mad Men’ actress wore a Prabal Gurung Pre-Fall 2012 dress.

Her black-and-brown kaleidoscope-print dress is the sleeveless version of the same look presented in the designer’s lookbook.

Jessica’s sexy sheath was styled with black Pierre Hardy sandals, onyx-and-gold geometric Monique Péan drop earrings, a quiffed updo and a glossy lip colour.

Are you excited to see more from Jessica on the red carpet?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Hilary Swank In Marc Jacobs - 3rd Annual amfAR Inspiration Gala New York

Hilary Swank In Marc Jacobs – 3rd Annual amfAR Inspiration Gala New York

Olivia Palermo In BCBG Max Azria - 2012 Convivio

Olivia Palermo In BCBG Max Azria – 2012 Convivio

18 Responses to Jessica Pare In Prabal Gurung – 2012 Broadcast, Cable & Video Award Celebration

1. Odette June 8, 2012 at 14:34 #

I am not as excited about Jessica as I am about Michelle Jenner, but more of her couldn’t hurt with good choices like this. But let’s hope she doesn’t only have black shoes in her closet.

2. Alina June 8, 2012 at 14:39 #

She looks beautiful here. I do wish she had opted to wear a clutch.

3. DP June 8, 2012 at 14:48 #

I think she looks great! I really like her sense of style and she’s been wearing my favourite designers. It would be nice to see her in something really really bright. I always like her accessories.

4. Christine June 8, 2012 at 14:54 #

“Are you excited to see more from Jessica on the red carpet?”

Not really but here she looks great. One of my favorite dresses from this collection.

5. bm June 8, 2012 at 14:57 #

This is a nice example of how a newbie dresses on red carpet . Perfect .

6. Yeliz June 8, 2012 at 14:59 #

She didn’t excited me that much at the CFDA Awards. She looks better here, I like it.

7. dee June 8, 2012 at 14:59 #

I really like this dress. The shoes are great.

8. Prabal Gurung Fan Club June 8, 2012 at 15:00 #

Oh so fabulous!

9. robbie June 8, 2012 at 15:19 #

from the ankles up it is nice, but those shoes ruin it.

10. Marybeth June 8, 2012 at 15:36 #

I’m on the fence about this one. She looks nice, but….

I MUCH prefer the long-sleeved version of this dress. The summerization of what is essentially a very fall-ish look doesn’t quite work for me.

11. Isa June 8, 2012 at 15:53 #

No, I think she’s boring and almost ugly. She always dresses the same.. and I hate her carachter in mad men!

12. Rebecca Z June 8, 2012 at 16:02 #

Not a big fan of the dress-makes her look hip heavy. And I think she looks better with her hair down, or at least in a ofter up-do.

13. Mol June 8, 2012 at 16:24 #

Yes, I do want to see more of her – I like her slightly quirky looks, she’s not cookie cutter hollywood at all. I think she looks great here.

14. JGH June 8, 2012 at 17:39 #

I definitely want to see more of her but she has yet to dress as well on the red carpet as her character does on Mad Men so that is a bit frustrating.

15. Nat June 8, 2012 at 18:02 #

“Are you excited to see more from Jessica on the red carpet?”
    As a HUGE Mad Men fan, the answer for me is yes.

I think it’s always interesting to see Mad Men actresses on the red carpet, because fashion on the show is so striking, memorable, and talked about by everyone, that I think it must be hard for them to “live up” to their charachters, fashion-wise.
    Moreover, Jessica (and her characher in the show, if you watch it) basically came out of nowhere, so it must be even more difficoult for her.

That being said (sorry for the long post), I don’t dislike this but I preferred her Jason Wu or her Met Gala look.
    Makeup is a lot better here, though.

16. EmmaWoodhouse June 8, 2012 at 19:53 #

She looks chic, but this isn’t a particularly memorable look for me.

17. Amy June 9, 2012 at 00:36 #

I prefer the runway version (with the belt) but I understand that she might want to wear short sleeves considering the season.

18. Kelsey June 9, 2012 at 20:49 #

Yes, I’m dying to see more of her on the red carpet. I hope she isn’t shy in taking any fashion opportunities that come her way because I think she is gorgeous.