Julianne Hough In Kelly Wearstler – Times Square

Julianne Hough was in great spirits as she headed to lunch in New York City yesterday; taking a break from her promotional tour for ‘Rock of Ages’.

The dancer/actress wore a cute ensemble which included a Kelly Wearstler top.

Her mesh-print tee with cold-shoulders was styled with an A-line black leather skirt.

Her accessories included black patent Alejandro Ingelmo ‘Sophia’ pumps with a silver platform, ball-drop earrings, a large cocktail ring and a black oversized clutch.

Julianne will be joined in by Malin Akerman, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Mary J Blige on the red carpet tomorrow for a – rare – Friday night world premiere for ‘Rock of Ages’.

You can buy Julianne’s Kelly Wearstler top from Shopbop.com
and her Alejandro Ingelmo pumps from StyleBop.com.

Credit: FameFlynet

17 thoughts on “Julianne Hough In Kelly Wearstler – Times Square

1. Jones19

Did she and Malin Akerman ring each other to coordinate outfits? Funny how they chose such a similar ensemble.

2. Yeliz

I think this looks a tad like Malin Akerman’s Tibi look. But she looks great nonetheless.

3. Nat39

It’s nice and cute although not a fan of the leather skirt (but those pumps balance it well) or oversized clutch.

4. Emmeline

This is a good look for her. Hopefully she continues in this recent vein throughout the rest of the tour. I don’t care to see her breaking out any of her Malibu Barbie outfits again.

5. CreoleLady

Love this relaxed style. Been unusually cool in the US northeast this June so she gets a pass on the leather (though the heat is coming back with a vengeance this weekend)…

6. Marybeth

I like both the top and the skirt, just not together. The top screams SUMMER while the leather screams FALL.
    I can’t say I dislike the look, but I’m not sold on it either.

7. Odette

Julianne is back to fashion forward, but this time it isn’t a swan dive into cement.

The cool/hipster top looks divine tucked into the leather skirt.

Malin and Julianne are giving me some faith in the tees + leather skirt=fabulousness equation.

8. Sharon

So cute! I really love the top and, although the skirt looks good with it, it seems kind of heavy for the warm weather. Still cute though.

9. Nat

Good look for her. Simple top + cute leather skirt is a nice combo.
    However, I hate those shoes, they look so cheap.

10. Shaina

I love this look! Very cute! And can we take a moment to talk about how great her hair looks here?

11. EmmaWoodhouse

Very, very cute. This is the way to do a leather skirt–not so fitted, so that it comes across as edgy but not tacky. The top is adorable and the look is well put together. Not sure about the shoes.