07.06.12

Jordin Sparks In Kevan Hall – 2012 CMT Music Awards

Jordin Sparks joined fellow ‘American Idol’ winner Carrie Underwood on the red carpet for the 2012 CMT Music Awards, held in Nashville, Tennessee on Wednesday evening.

The singer wore a fluttery chiffon Kevan Hall gown in shades of coral.

Her gown combines ombre, cold-shoulder flutter sleeves, ruched detailing, a cascading ruffle and a flowing train.

Opting for a nude lip colour, the singer completed her look with tousled waves and a silver bracelet.

Credit: Getty

Ashley Greene In Donna Karan Atelier - 2012 CMT Music Awards

Ashley Greene In Donna Karan Atelier – 2012 CMT Music Awards

Cobie Smulders' Rebecca Minkoff Mistral Dress

Cobie Smulders’ Rebecca Minkoff Mistral Dress

16 Responses to Jordin Sparks In Kevan Hall – 2012 CMT Music Awards

1. Francois B June 7, 2012 at 09:51 #

This color looks so good against her skin!! Hair & makeup is flawless!

2. Jess2 June 7, 2012 at 10:03 #

Jordin looks nice, her hair and makeup is pretty but to me the dress is out-dated and too prom like.

3. CreoleLady June 7, 2012 at 10:44 #

The color, so pretty! A lot going on with this dress (the ruffle down the center, I just want to snip it off) but the beautiful color and soft chiffon fabric help it all to work. Jordan and Kevan Hall are great together.

4. Modacontagiante June 7, 2012 at 11:07 #

your blog is amazing!
    I hope you’ll visit me and follow me if you like :)

5. Alina June 7, 2012 at 12:03 #

I really like the dress on her, but I wish she had worn her hair in a loose updo.

6. Yeliz June 7, 2012 at 12:23 #

The color is gorgeous on her, but I can’t say the same about the gown. It looks dated and makes her look wider than she normally is.

7. Jones19 June 7, 2012 at 12:42 #

Very pretty dress, maybe a little bridesmaidy but she looks wonderful.

• Sharon June 7, 2012 at 17:14 #

“Bridesmmaidy” is the perfect word. The color is great on her, but the dress is a little fussy.

8. bm June 7, 2012 at 13:36 #

The color is good for her skin. But, this dress seems frumpy on her.

9. Christine June 7, 2012 at 14:36 #

Knock out. Love the color on her flawless skin.

10. Odette June 7, 2012 at 14:45 #

Jordin Sparks has a smokin’ body. She looks great but I don’t like the color of her lippie.

This is a lovely gown and a great look for her.

11. dee June 7, 2012 at 16:33 #

I only like the color. The dress isn’t flattering on her.

12. Shaina June 7, 2012 at 17:05 #

I don’t think the dress is very flattering on her and the style feels a little outdated. The color is gorgeous on her though and hair and makeup look great here. It’s a shame about the dress.

13. EmmaWoodhouse June 8, 2012 at 19:07 #

Very pretty, my second favorite of the night (after Kristen). I think Jordin looks great here–Kevan Hall is a good designer for her. This is flattering and classy, with a grown-up princess vibe. The color is fab on her. I kind of wish she had worn an updo, but that’s a minor issue. At least her hair doesn’t have the red streaks in it any more!

14. Dhppy June 9, 2012 at 01:11 #

This is a bit silly. The references to proms and bridesmaids seem appropriate. I’m not sure that she can carry off a frilly frou frou look without appearing to be in costume.