06.06.12

Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice joined Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge for the morning service at St. Paul’s Cathedral celebrating the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee yesterday.

Both looked lovely for their grandmother’s celebratory weekend.

Beatrice wore a Kinder Aggugini blue-and-white striped coat dress. She wore a matching Stephen Jones hat covered in white tulle with a white floral accent.

A Lemaresca bag and Kurt Geiger ‘Elliot’ pumps completed her look.

Eugenie wore a Suzannah purple dress with a matching Stephen Jones hat.

Her accessories included Kurt Geiger ‘Eden’ nude pumps and a Loro Piana bag.

You will not be surprised to learn that the sisters have a new stylist since their royal wedding garbs were panned the world over, although not by me.

I happened to like both looks, but I also have a soft spot for the princesses.

Do you like their looks?

You can purchase Beatrice’s Kurt Geiger ‘Elliot’ pumps in black from KurtGeiger.com.
Eugenie’s Kurt Geiger ‘Eden’ nude pumps are also available from KurtGeiger.com.

Credit: FameFlynet

Olivia Palermo In Topshop - 5th Annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic

Olivia Palermo In Topshop – 5th Annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic

Emma Stone In Monique Lhuillier - The Tonight Show With Jay Leno

Emma Stone In Monique Lhuillier – The Tonight Show With Jay Leno

14 Responses to Princess Beatrice In Kinder Aggugini & Princess Eugenie In Suzannah – St. Paul’s Cathedral

1. Yeliz June 6, 2012 at 14:11 #

Beatrice’s dress is a tad unflattering IMO. Eugenie looks great, I really like it.

2. Alina June 6, 2012 at 14:12 #

Yes, I like both looks – lovely!

3. robbie June 6, 2012 at 14:29 #

beatrice looks great, eugenie looks alright the dress would be better in a less shiny material.

4. Susie June 6, 2012 at 14:34 #

Aw, I have a soft spot for them too. I think they look very cute here.

5. dee June 6, 2012 at 15:00 #

I like the purple outfit and I don’t like the blue.

6. JamilaMaz June 6, 2012 at 15:06 #

Shoes in motion look fab!

7. EmmaWoodhouse June 6, 2012 at 15:32 #

They both look great! I might like Eugenie’s a tiny bit more but I like Beatrice’s hat and they both look so beautiful that I can’t place a winner. These girls are sweet.

8. Susan June 6, 2012 at 15:47 #

From this picture I would say they both need to hire new stylists.

Girls, you’re both young, don’t waste your youth on boring, unflattering clothes.

Go simple and go for the cut that fits. Beatrice’s coloring is so beautiful and she should be dressing for that. Eugenie too has lovely coloring and she can wear so many shades. I don’t like the color of either dress.

• Jones19 June 6, 2012 at 16:38 #

I have to agree. I get that they have to be demure but they don’t have to be boring or dress like someone twice their age.

9. Fiona June 6, 2012 at 16:29 #

I like both these looks too – they are giving off a bit of a vintage vibe which resonates nicely given the event and I think it is a good plan to steer away from following trends and high fashion. They look very sweet.

10. Jess2 June 6, 2012 at 16:44 #

I think Princess Beatrice’s dress needs to be better tailored as it appears to be too big for her. I love Princess Eugenie’s look. I think the colour is wonderful and her styling is great also.

11. Amy June 6, 2012 at 18:58 #

love all the shoes and Bea’s dress but she needed better tailoring. I think Eugenie’s dress color is great but the shape is matronly, seriously it makes her look way older than she is

12. Molly June 6, 2012 at 22:31 #

I adore these ladies. They can wear some crazy outfits but you have to appriciate the effort!
    Im not the biggest fan of Princess Bea’s outfit, but Eugenie looks stunning. Her outfit screams “Princess” with the fantastic style and flattering cut. I cant get over how much she looks like the Queen Mother.
    Im just sad that last years wedding seemed to have scared the Mad Hatter right of of these ladies!

13. Emi June 7, 2012 at 11:35 #

Saying that this is a big improvement since the royal wedding is quite obvious… I prefer Beatrice because I think the color and the outfit flatter her. I don’t like so much Eugenie, everything, hat included, ages her. I must say that for the royal wedding Beatrice wearing Valentino looked quite good but everything was ruined by that OTT hat, which was something that looked made for Lady Gaga.