06.06.12 Sidewalk Style

Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z continue to enjoy their time in the City of Lights as they were spotted headed to dinner at Caviar Kaspia restaurant in Paris, France earlier today.

The singer wore a Dsquared² red smoking single breasted blazer with black lapels and faux flap pockets at the waist.

Her jacket was teamed with a white silk top and J Brand ‘Super Skinny’ leather leggings.

Bey’s accessories stood out as much as her jacket.

An Alexander McQueen tiger print canvas ‘Demanta clutch and Tom Ford wedges with a gold chain accent completed her look.

Are you starting appreciate Beyonce’s street-style?

You can buy Beyonce’s Dsquared² blazer from S|ssense.com, her J Brand leather leggings from Shopbop.com
and her Alexander McQueen ‘Demanta’ clutch from AlexanderMcQueen.com.

Credit: INFDaily & Getty

Cheryl Cole In Stella McCartney - The X Factor Newcastle Auditions

Cheryl Cole In Stella McCartney – The X Factor Newcastle Auditions

Katy Perry In Carven - Apollo West End Cinema

Katy Perry In Carven – Apollo West End Cinema

23 Responses to Beyonce Knowles In Dsquared², J Brand & Alexander McQueen – Caviar Kaspia Restaurant

1. Rory June 6, 2012 at 22:41 #

You know, these last two years I’ve actually like Bey’s street style. I remember her Isabel Marant jacket with shorts and lady day loubs last year and the mixed prints when she was on holiday in France that’s around the time her STREET style started to be really cool. Her RED CARPET style however…is abhorrent. It makes me so sad.

• Rory June 6, 2012 at 22:42 #

*lady daf

2. Felicia June 6, 2012 at 22:47 #

I love the blazer, I would order it if the exchange rate wasn’t so high.

Not a fan of those McQ shoes, never have been.

The clutch is perfection!

3. Yeliz June 6, 2012 at 22:51 #

I’m starting to appreciate her street-style since her last outing. I loved her Carven-Vionnet look and this one is great too, but I would’ve preferred black skinny pants instead of leather leggings.

4. EmmaWoodhouse June 6, 2012 at 22:53 #

I haven’t warmed to it. The leather leggings are tacky and unflattering, and the blazer seems dated on her. I think it should be worn with sleeker hair…

5. olivia June 6, 2012 at 23:07 #

Though I love this whole look, it’s very well put together, I’d rather Beyonce don’t wear skinny black leather leggings. There’s nothing wrong with her body, she looks amazing, but these leggings aren’t flattering.

• rebecca June 7, 2012 at 14:28 #

Agreed. I love the McQueen clutch though

6. Jessica June 6, 2012 at 23:10 #

I love this look! It is definitely something I would wear! She looks great.

7. MattBer June 6, 2012 at 23:26 #

She has just put on weight, why is she wearing leggings now? – it is so unfluttering. In the pictures it looks like she is hiding her curves from the photografers …

8. justme June 6, 2012 at 23:37 #

I love those shoes and yes, I love her current street style.
    I agree with Yeliz though, I would have preferred non-leather pants.

9. LizLemooooon June 7, 2012 at 01:07 #

Really LOVE Beyonce’s style.
    I don’t see the problem with the leather leggings, she’s got the right amount of curves for them and it’s boring seeing only super skinny women in them.
    I love those wedges, best part of the whole look. Not sure about the sunglasses but everything else is great.
    This is a chic yet high glam look.

• Jess2 June 7, 2012 at 08:33 #

I agree, love her style and she totally owns it. The wedges and jacket are to doe for!!

10. effieee June 7, 2012 at 02:14 #

I think Beyonce just tries to hard to attempt to be stylish. It all seems very calculated, like that time she wore an outfit off a Net-A-Porter model.

• roxy June 7, 2012 at 13:54 #

• eudoi June 12, 2012 at 14:34 #

Doesn’t every one attempt to have style with the way they dress?
      Your statement lacks logic
      I don’t see why it is a problem if the lady chooses to do so.

11. bm June 7, 2012 at 02:31 #

I really want to out somewhere with this ensemble. They are so chic and classy. My number one must item list must be that Tom Ford shoes, followed by the blazer, clutch and leggings.

12. Christine June 7, 2012 at 05:57 #

I love her street style.

13. Alina June 7, 2012 at 12:49 #

I love this look!

14. Jones19 June 7, 2012 at 12:53 #

I’m starting to appreciate her street style, it’s so cool.

15. Nat June 7, 2012 at 15:16 #

I quite like this particular look. Expecially the jacket and the clutch.
    However, I agree with some of the previous commentators: everything feels too put together for a street look, too studied and planned. And I just can’t get on board with that. Making an effort is good, but one can be polished and well-groomed without being un-natural.

16. natalie June 7, 2012 at 16:44 #

I actually really like this, especially the shoes.

17. Shaina June 7, 2012 at 17:13 #

I really love Beyonce’s style, alot! She is always so effortless but very put together. This is a really great look for her!

18. Lalitha June 8, 2012 at 10:19 #

I love this on her: she looks fab!! And hello but I died the minute I saw those shoes: J’adore les chaussures!!