Sophia Bush In David Meister – 2012 CFDA Fashion Awards

The always-lovely Sophia Bush graced the red carpet at the 2012 CFDA Fashion Awards on Monday evening, held at the Alice Tully Hall in New York City.

Sophia stood out in a draped David Meister Signature dress.

The bright-orange hue is especially on-trend, as ‘Tangerine Tango’ was named the 2012 Pantone Colour of the Year.

I love that Sophia chose to add an extra pop of colour via her Christian Louboutin ‘Echasse’ blue-and-orange sandals, rather than a pair of more expected gold heels.

A Daniel Swarovski gold crystal ‘Lana’ clutch and Lorraine Schwartz jewels adds some sparkle to the ensemble.

Beachy waves and skin-kissed makeup finish the summery look.

Credit: Getty

23 thoughts on “Sophia Bush In David Meister – 2012 CFDA Fashion Awards

1. Delphine

I love the color, this is very summery. The dress is sexy with the split and I love her accessorises. I think this is a BDOTW contender.

2. Jess2

I have missed Sophia on the red carpet! I love love love this look head to toe and she my front runner for BDOTW!! Absolute perfection :D

3. Marvel

This is an amazing look for Sophia. I hope she wins the BD poll and then win BDOTW poll.

Love the dress and heels

4. Christine

She looks so confident here. I love this look! Orange is my second favorite color next to red. Glad to see colorful shoes on the RC again :) For a minute there, I thought they were extinct!

5. Hannah

Head to toe flawless. I adore the colour orange when it is done correctly, and this is the first look I’ve seen to cure my Cannes hangover properly. This has to be in BDOTW.

6. Shaina

BDOTW worthy for sure! This is pure perfection, she could not look more stunning if she tried. I adore the accessories.

7. fromchi-town

Love this color on her. I love this orange color for this summer and she is totally working this gown. She looks sexy and beautiful.

8. Rebecca Z

I agree this is a BDOTW contender–she looks sensational. My only quibble is the pink lipstick–why?

1. Nat39

As far as I can see her sandals are pink (can be mistaken though)-and-blue, I guess she was matching her lipcolour to the shoes. Personally prefer peachy tones with orange, not pink.

9. Jones19

I follow her feed on facebook and she posted photos of herself getting ready yesterday. I was dying to see the final result and she does not disappoint. Love this look from head to toe.

10. Jessica

It was impossible not to comment on this post! She looks gorgeous, the colour of the dress is striking. She looks flawless! BDOTW contender for sure.

11. EmmaWoodhouse

I don’t really think the sandals *go* but other than that the styling is great. Not so much the overexposed dress…she does look great in tangerine, though.