Lady Gaga In Antonio Berardi – Auckland’s Stamford Hotel

The next stop on Lady Gaga’s ‘Born This Way Ball’ tour is New Zealand, where she will perform three concerts at the Vector Arena.

When she arrived at the Stamford Hotel in Auckland this afternoon, she met her little monsters; stopping to pose for photos.

Gaga delighted her fans wearing an Antonio Berardi Fall 2012 sleeveless peplum dress.

The singer works two trends in one; neon plus she joins the growing peplum posse.

Gaga wouldn’t be Gaga if she didn’t add some quirky accessories.

She styled her dress with white Christian Louboutin ‘Daffodile’ pumps (kill me now if this trend takes off), white gloves, cool smoke-framed sunglasses and pearl accented jewels.

A 40s hairstyle and a bold red lip colour completed her look.

I love the classic black-and-white runway version, but I adore the neon orange.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Jessica Pare In Jason Wu - 2012 CFDA Fashion Awards

Jessica Pare In Jason Wu – 2012 CFDA Fashion Awards

Fashion Critics’ 2012 MTV Movie Awards Round Up

Fashion Critics’ 2012 MTV Movie Awards Round Up

23 Responses to Lady Gaga In Antonio Berardi – Auckland’s Stamford Hotel

1. Alina June 5, 2012 at 14:52 #

Well.. I like the neon version, but I love the black-and-white one.

2. Christine June 5, 2012 at 14:55 #

I adore this look from Gaga.

3. McKenzie June 5, 2012 at 14:57 #

She looks…normal. I actually like what she’s wearing. What is this feeling???! :)

4. Sandra June 5, 2012 at 14:59 #

This is probably a pretty tired thing to say, but it just pleases me immensely every time I see Lady Gaga take it down a notch and provide evidence that she not only can dress as a normal human being, she can do it *well*. The tattoos notwithstanding, I like this a lot!

5. Hannah June 5, 2012 at 15:02 #

I really dislike this outfit. I think that peplums should really be at the waist, aka an inch or two higher up on gaga, or they are just unflattering. The colour of the dress is also really bad on ehr skintone to me, btu it might just be the photography or the effect of the neon on the camera, and the hair is just awful, as are the jewels and the gloves. I think that the look looks dated, it reminds me of Steel Magnolias for some reason. I prefered when she tried to be modern, there is nothing original about this look to me, the fact that it happened in wonderful New Zealand just makes it worse to me.

6. Lady Loki June 5, 2012 at 15:02 #

She is simply not retiring those horrific daffodil pumps. I’ll take the meat dress over those monstrocitie ANY DAY.

7. SilentVisitor June 5, 2012 at 15:03 #

waouhhhh she looks normalllllllllll and good

8. Shaina June 5, 2012 at 15:19 #

It’s nice to see Gaga toned down, this is not my favorite look from her but she looks decent.

9. Yeliz June 5, 2012 at 15:24 #

I never imagined Lady Gaga in Berardi, I’m shocked.

I agree with Alina, her version is ok (from the ankles up) but I love the runway version.

• Jeremy June 5, 2012 at 18:42 #

I know right? I still remember what Antonio said about working with Gaga…

10. MEME June 5, 2012 at 15:30 #

She looks normal…. I wish it was more fitted around the waist…. but she looks good….

11. Felicia June 5, 2012 at 15:40 #

I love both looks (even the shoes) !!! Omg! So proud of GaGa right now! :’)

12. Rebecca Z June 5, 2012 at 15:58 #

I love the dress and it looks good on her. I must say from the neck up she looks just like my grandmother did in 1964.

13. Malinda Jane June 5, 2012 at 16:12 #

THANK GOD! Those Daffodil pumps may be ugly but they’re one step above the horrendous platform boots she normally wears with everything. I’ll count this as a victory.
    YOU CAN DO IT, GAGA

14. dee June 5, 2012 at 16:22 #

I like the orange but I don’t like the old lady hairdo.

15. Jess2 June 5, 2012 at 18:04 #

LOVE her neon orange version! Overall it is a pretty great look from Gaga. I can overlook the shoes because the dress is outstanding and they are a tad better than some of the other crazy and terrible shoes she wears.

16. the(un?)social butterfly June 5, 2012 at 18:31 #

I like Gaga wearing normal clothes — she usually does that putting a spin on ladylike that´s pretty much her own. To me she´s the only person that makes those Daffodiles make any sense.

17. Nat39 June 5, 2012 at 18:49 #

There’s nothing normal about her presentation. She makes it look comical as per usual. From the silly pumps and sunglasses to granny hair and jewels (not to mention that dress doesn’t flatter her figure), it’s a joke.

18. Sea June 5, 2012 at 22:06 #

“kill me now if this trend takes off”
    LOL FC I’ll die with you~ These pumps are ugly regardless of its color…

• Beta June 6, 2012 at 08:05 #

+1 those pumps are godawful

19. EmmaWoodhouse June 6, 2012 at 00:23 #

Didn’t like this look on the runway thanks to the sloppy looking asymmetry, and although it’s better in a solid I just can’t bring myself to like anything she wears. The shoes are terrible.

20. Tina June 6, 2012 at 04:29 #

This is actually very normal for her! No overkill platforms, crazy hair, and exposed skin everywhere. And I love the colour! Dress fits like a glove on her.

21. Dhppy June 6, 2012 at 06:47 #

I love the “You talkin’ to me?” strut with this ladylike outfit.