Eva Amurri In Monique Lhuillier – ‘That’s My Boy’ LA Premiere

Eva Amurri was also back on the red carpet last night for the ‘That’s My Boy’ premiere, held at the Regency Village Theatre Westwood, California, yesterday evening.

The beautiful actress gave us no surprises wearing an uber-feminine Monique Lhuillier Resort 2012 dress.

The coral lace dress was styled with gold Stuart Weitzman strappy sandals and House of Lavande jewels.

Once again she dazzles with stunning earrings.

A beautiful updo and a glossy pink lip colour completed her ladylike look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen In The Row – 2012 CFDA Fashion Awards

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen In The Row – 2012 CFDA Fashion Awards

Jessica Pare In Jason Wu - 2012 CFDA Fashion Awards

Jessica Pare In Jason Wu – 2012 CFDA Fashion Awards

8 Responses to Eva Amurri In Monique Lhuillier – ‘That’s My Boy’ LA Premiere

1. Christine June 5, 2012 at 14:24 #

Love the pop of color via her earrings.

• Alina June 5, 2012 at 14:32 #

I wish she had worn a clutch.

2. Jess2 June 5, 2012 at 14:31 #

Gorgeous dress, colour and styling!! I like this dress far more on Eva than on the model and the earrings are great!

3. Hannah June 5, 2012 at 14:47 #

I adore her on the red carpet, even though her looks are few & far between, I still get excited abotu every time she hits the red carpet. She dresses well for ehr amazing body, and she seems ot pick colours & has divine taste in jewelry. To me this is the ultimate summer red carpet look, how Jennifer Aniston et al are wearing LBD’s (and how that’s a summer trend) when there are divine looks like this is beyond me.

4. Yeliz June 5, 2012 at 15:21 #

I would’ve loved to see her wearing sandals in the color of her earrings.
    Everything else is gorgeous, I really like this.

5. dee June 5, 2012 at 16:01 #

I like it. This looks like it fits her better than the model.

6. Zeina June 5, 2012 at 16:59 #

Isn’t this the dress Emmy Rossum wears in those god-awful Cotton ads?

7. EmmaWoodhouse June 6, 2012 at 00:20 #

Love it! So fresh and sweet. Like sherbet! I like the touches of turquoise with the coral melon color. Wish that her sandals were soft turquoise as well, and that they fit her a bit better. Other than that, flawless. Her hair looks good.