Leslie Bibb In Monique Lhuillier – 5th Annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic

Leslie Bibb joined Coco Rocha, Zoe Saldana and many more in Jersey City for the 5th Annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic on Saturday.

The actress couldn’t have been dressed more perfectly for a sunny afternoon in New Jersey.

She wore a Monique Lhuillier Spring 2011 dress with sassy orange-and-gold Lanvin sandals for treading the divots.

I adore this cream embroidered mesh gazar bateau A-line cocktail dress on Leslie, but I wish she kept the gold belt.

This chic, lady-like dress suits her elegant style. We don’t see Leslie often on the red carpet, which is a shame because she rarely disappoints.

With her hair pulled back into a simple bun, she accessorized her look with a nude clutch and gold bracelets.

You can buy Leslie’s Lanvin sandals in beige from farfetch.com, in grey with a Swarovski-crystal from MatchesFashion.com and in tan from Net-A-Porter.com.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Kate Beckinsale In Christian Dior - 2012 MTV Movie Awards

Kate Beckinsale In Christian Dior – 2012 MTV Movie Awards

Michelle Williams In Moschino Cheap and Chic - 2012 Clarins Million Meals Concert For FEED

Michelle Williams In Moschino Cheap and Chic – 2012 Clarins Million Meals Concert For FEED

13 Responses to Leslie Bibb In Monique Lhuillier – 5th Annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic

1. Hannah June 4, 2012 at 20:26 #

It’s such a lovey light spprng sumer look, but I wish she’d kept the belt & that the skirt had a little mroe volume.
    Her sandals (from Lanvin) are also such a lovely addition to teh look. I love how she has a classically pretty dress with more modern accessories.

• Fashion Critic June 4, 2012 at 20:48 #

thanks again x

2. Nat39 June 4, 2012 at 20:31 #

With the amount of gold in her accessories I don’t think she needed that belt. This look is perfect the way it is imo. With the belt, she would’ve had to leave out either bracelets or clutch.

3. Riley June 4, 2012 at 20:33 #

Perfection with or without the belt. This is divine. I agree, I wish we say more of her. She remind me of our other favorite Leslie, Leslie Mann.

4. EmmaWoodhouse June 4, 2012 at 20:39 #

I have loved this dress for a long time–I actually like to think that this is what I would wear if I got to go on the red carpet :D–so I’m so excited to see it worn! However, as lovely as Leslie looks, I imagined it on someone like Hailee Steinfeld (maybe because it reminds me of her Oscars dress). That said, Leslie looks great. I just wish she had worn the belt! Please, the belt!

5. Marybeth June 4, 2012 at 21:06 #

This is so lovely and chic!

I miss the gold belt too, but I think she passed it up because she was going for a lighter, outdoor, daytime feel. Either way, it’s a wonderful look.

• Christine June 4, 2012 at 22:04 #

6. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) June 4, 2012 at 21:51 #

I prefer it on the runway, but if I never saw it I would think this is just perfect.

7. Yeliz June 4, 2012 at 22:00 #

This is an absolutely chic, summery and adorable look.

I said previously that Hilary Rhoda and Minka Kelly are the best dressed of this event, but Leslie Bibb joins them too.

8. june June 5, 2012 at 04:55 #

she is so very elegant all the time. did you see her at the met ball gala, fc? her zac posen was to die for.

9. Jess2 June 5, 2012 at 06:32 #

I wish she had kept the belt also but this is still a fantastic look and I love the coloured heel. Her styling is wonderful!!

10. bm June 5, 2012 at 11:54 #

I wanna love it, but I can’t. That’s because one thing, that thin gold belt in runway.

11. Shaina June 5, 2012 at 15:55 #

Head to toe perfection. I am drooling at the shoes. I really love them.