04.06.12

Kristen Stewart In GUiSHEM – 2012 MTV Movie Awards

For the fourth consecutive year, Kristen Stewart took home the ‘Best Kiss’ award at the 2012 MTV Movie Awards, held in Universal City, California, on Sunday evening.

The ‘Twilight’ star stayed true to her favourite red-carpet silhouette, wearing a fitted GUiSHEM mini-dress.

While it may be a very familiar look for Kristen, the metallic dress with geometric chartreuse, purple and black accents feels 100% appropriate for the night’s less-formal and hip dress code.

True to form, Kristen walked the red carpet in black Christian Louboutin Pigalle pumps before quickly changing into a pair of sneakers for the remainder of the night.

A Repossi ring, a Melinda Maria Sliced ring, side-swept messy hair and smoky eyes complete signature look.

Is it me or do all these GUiSHEM dresses look exactly the same?

Credit: PA & Getty

Nikki Reed In Randi Rahm - 2012 MTV Movie Awards

Nikki Reed In Randi Rahm – 2012 MTV Movie Awards

Emma Stone In Martin Grant - 2012 MTV Movie Awards

Emma Stone In Martin Grant – 2012 MTV Movie Awards

26 Responses to Kristen Stewart In GUiSHEM – 2012 MTV Movie Awards

1. Riley June 4, 2012 at 07:08 #

Yes FC. The Guishem dresses are similar. You’re not crazy ;)

I know this look suits KStew and the event, but this look is too similar to her other looks, as it contains:

Edgy mini dress that shows off her milky legs

Black pumps to sneakers

Carefree, windblown hair

Assortment of rings on ringers

KStew started to throw curveballs at us with her Narisco Rodriguez, Derek Lam and Preen looks but she is back to her old ways here.

2. Yeliz June 4, 2012 at 07:10 #

Although it’s a predictable dress from Kristen, I still love it. It’s definitely event appropriate and suits definitely to her personal style. My only complaint about this look are the Pigalle pumps (she wore them to last year’s award show too). The rest of her look is gorgeous.

• admmgz June 4, 2012 at 07:32 #

+1 Ditto! :) She looks great- another youthful, fun look (although I wish those pumps were retired for a bit)

Idk about everyone else but I’m looking forward to her doing promo for Breaking Dawn Part 2 & On the Road…

• Yeliz June 4, 2012 at 10:49 #

I’m looking forward too.

• Jones19 June 4, 2012 at 11:01 #

+2. This look is very predictable but it’s her signature style and this is the event for this kind of dress.

• Serena June 4, 2012 at 12:22 #

Agreed. I love the look (it reminded of me of that very famous David Bowie photo) but so tired about those shoes.

3. Alina June 4, 2012 at 07:27 #

Déjà vu.

• Fashion Critic June 4, 2012 at 07:29 #

major Déjà vu

• Hannah June 4, 2012 at 12:58 #

Completely, hair makeup and pose are always the same, and then the dress and those blah shoes, which I have seen way too much of lately, it is such a forgettable look.
      Also, I think that Guishem dresses are very similar, which is made worse by the fact that Kristen styles them all exactly the same.

4. Jess2 June 4, 2012 at 07:28 #

I love her but this is predictable and I am over her styling today but the dress is cool. She wears the same pumps everywhere. I would love to see her go for a softer smokey eye and go for a simple ponytail. I do realise I am being a bit demanding though, she has been looking really great recently and has been mixing it up.

5. alannah June 4, 2012 at 07:40 #

this def works for kstew & i think her hair looks great here too.

also, i don’t care what people say about her – but she nails her make up EVERY time. it is always flawless.

6. Coco June 4, 2012 at 08:28 #

She looks the same way she looked last year at MTV awards. The same hair, same make-up, same pumps, same snickers, same posture. Only a different mini dress this time.

7. Lulla June 4, 2012 at 10:02 #

I agree, Guishem dresses always look the same.

Since she doesn’t like to change her dress formula, can’t she just change her hair? Maybe straighten it and add in a side or middle part? It’s either down and messy or up and messy.

8. Ioana June 4, 2012 at 10:08 #

boring girl…boring outfits… After I saw Elizabeth Banks’ outfit for the nigth, this dress looks HELL UGLY :)

9. bm June 4, 2012 at 10:18 #

Her worst look this year. :(

10. Christine June 4, 2012 at 13:11 #

Not really sold on this look.

11. justme June 4, 2012 at 13:52 #

I can understand being uncomfortable in heels but gotdamn, there are cute flats out here. Go to H&M or something.
    It doesn’t even look like she washes her Chucks… or her hair.

On a positive note, I like the eye makeup, I guess.

• yes June 4, 2012 at 15:01 #

Agree. She always looks dirty and why on earth can’t she find some dressy designer flats or low heels?

• Ayatlaw June 5, 2012 at 02:24 #

Agreed! You NEVER take off your shoes. Can you say tacky? KStew should find some nice designer flats or some comfy heels. I’m over the kicks.

• Nirina June 5, 2012 at 22:18 #

totally agree!! and she really coulda washed her hair, and worn clean Cons if she was gonna change at least! or just stay in one pair of shoes. there are soo many nice flats out there, i have gorgeous ones and wear em when i cant wear heels!

12. Lady Loki June 4, 2012 at 14:38 #

Wake me up when she does something different. Such a pretty girl with great body and hair – such boring style. This dress doesnt do ANYTHING for her.

13. Shaina June 4, 2012 at 15:52 #

Boring, I’m so tired of Kristen’s style. Now all I even come close to looking forward to are premieres and sometimes even that is a let down.

This look could have been nice but I am feeling no energy from her and she isn’t selling the look.

14. EmmaWoodhouse June 4, 2012 at 15:56 #

I’m disappointed. The Narciso Rodriguez last week was so elegant, but this is back to her old blah style–tight mini dress, etc. She looked pretty happy on the red carpet at this event–not as awkward–but I hoped that she had moved past this tired (and kind of tacky) look.

15. Fanta78 June 4, 2012 at 16:08 #

@ justme – DITTO
    I can’t stand those converse! i get that she wants to look edgy and cool, and has “i don’t give a @@@@” attitude – okay, got it, but lose the fugly converse!
    ….yet…..she gets to kiss R.Pattinson….

I don’t like the dress, looks cheap

• Rahel June 4, 2012 at 16:33 #

I agree. With the converse she looks so extremely horrible.

16. Jathan June 4, 2012 at 17:35 #

Kristen looks amazing from all the pictures of her I saw these of course excluded. I love how she is herself you can’t take that away from her & she will forever be one of my favorite people for that.

No one else would have the guts to change their shoes for fear of what people might say about them & yet here she is & is still the first to be sought out by designers.