Julianne Hough In Michael Kors – Spike TV’s ‘Guys Choice’ Awards

Julianne Hough was another lady in black to take to the red carpet at Spike TV’s ‘Guys Choice’ Awards held on Saturday at the Sony Studios in LA prior to the 2012 MTV Movie Awards.

She opted to wear a Michael Kors Resort 2012 tank maxi dress with a thigh-high side split and a criss-cross open back.

Her black figure-hugging dress was teamed with Karine Sultan earrings, a Le Vian gold statement ring and a House of Harlow 1960 snakeskin clutch.

Beachy waves and Giuseppe Zanotti black and metallic gold open toe platform sandals with a sculptured wedge heel completed her look.

This is much better from Julianne. Keeping it simple works for her.

You can buy Julianne Hough’s Giuseppe Zanotti wedges from Endless.com.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Hilary Rhoda In Fendi - 5th Annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic

Hilary Rhoda In Fendi – 5th Annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic

Kate Beckinsale In Christian Dior - 2012 MTV Movie Awards

Kate Beckinsale In Christian Dior – 2012 MTV Movie Awards

8 Responses to Julianne Hough In Michael Kors – Spike TV’s ‘Guys Choice’ Awards

1. EmmaWoodhouse June 4, 2012 at 19:44 #

Miranda Kerr wore this dress at the 2011 CFDA Fashion awards!
    I’m not a fan of the dress. It’s far too revealing, and it’s not that interesting.

2. Nat39 June 4, 2012 at 19:51 #

I like the way she accessorized the dress and that she wore her hair down to liven up this simple look. Would prefer to see it on someone taller but she pulls it off quite well.

3. Dhppy June 4, 2012 at 20:15 #

I miss the gold details at the waist. Good thing she ditched the cutouts though, it wouldn’t work on her shape.

4. Riley June 4, 2012 at 20:37 #

I agree. When Julianne wears sparkly looks or fashion forward looks, I can’t take her seriously, but simple looks like this are wonderful on her.

• Christine June 4, 2012 at 22:06 #

5. Yeliz June 4, 2012 at 21:51 #

“Keeping it simple works for her.” – I agree, it works very well for her.

Btw I really want to know how one can walk in those shoes. We’ve seen them a couple of times lately and I still wonder how it is possible to walk in them.

• Jess2 June 5, 2012 at 06:03 #

+1. She looks great! I always wonder about these shoes as well.

6. bm June 5, 2012 at 12:17 #

Miranda Kerr wore this dress before. But not like her, she doesn’t have personality to pull off this look. Btw, her accessories are stunning.