Elizabeth Banks In Elie Saab – 2012 MTV Movie Awards

Never one to disappoint on the red carpet, Elizabeth Banks brought some much-needed excitement to the 2012 MTV Movie Awards, held in Universal City, California, on Sunday evening.

Trying out a very much on-trend jumpsuit, Elizabeth looked stunning in a black Elie Saab Fall 2012 one-piece with edgy lace-like panels.

Elizabeth nails this tricky trend thanks to flawless tailoring, which keeps the entire look sleek.

I am completely enamored with Elizabeth’s hair and makeup on this occasion, as her cool top-knot and smoky eyes give an extra bit of toughness to the look.

Black Ruthie Davis ‘Beverly’ heels, a hot-pink manicure, a Stephen Webster dagger ring and a Lulu Guinness Black Perspex lips clutch complete the ensemble.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

34 thoughts on “Elizabeth Banks In Elie Saab – 2012 MTV Movie Awards

1. anne

Love love love! She looks wonderful! Great and unexpected choice, great hair and make-up and the right attitude, my best dressed of the night!

2. Saree

I think it’s safe to say her and Diane Kruger have the best shoe collections in Hollywood.

She looks great for this type of event.

3. Ioana

Kirsten Stewart – 22 years old
    Elizabeth Banks – 38 years old.

Kirsten Stewart – boring, predictable, non-feminine
    Elizabeth Banks – brave, bold, young!!!

4. Amy

Words cannot express how much I love Elizabeth’s sense of style. She really brings something to the red carpet.
    love the shoes!!

5. Tahlia

I love love love this look. She is so on form this year with all her red carpet appearances!

6. Nat

OMG! It’s a miracle!
    It’s a jumpsuit that actually fits!

For once, he have a jumpsuit that’s not unflattering and it isn’t doing any awkard thing to her body!
    On the contrary, she’s looking great!

7. Nikki

I love this, but I would have liked to see it on someone younger. In my humble opinion, Elizabeth Banks should switch outfits with Shailene Woodley.

1. Lara

I understand where you’re coming from completely, but in my view, even though that may work in theory, in reality Shailene’s style wouldn’t work with this particular Saab.

8. Christine

Of course my girl would bring it :) I especially loved her acceptance speech with the Magic Mike boys. LOL.

The shoes are amazing.

9. Shaina

I love everything about this look! The hair, makeup, and styling are FLAWLESS. She is rocking this look from head to toe!

10. EmmaWoodhouse

I love Elizabeth but not this look. I don’t like jumpsuits and this spider-webby version (even if WAS by The King) does not work for me at all. Flawless styling, though!

11. MEME

I LOVE this…. why???….

1. I love Elie Saab, and knowin’ his usual asthetic, it does not look like an Elie Saab, but it is… nice suprise….

2. It is sleek, slimming, and sexy for all the right reasons…..

3. It’s an Elie Saab….

4. I want it in my closet like RIGHT NOW….

5. RIGHT NOW!!!…