01.06.12 Menswear, Premiere

Logan Marshall-Green In Balenciaga – ‘Prometheus’ London Premiere

Logan Marshall-Green added a bit of eye candy to the red carpet on Thursday evening, attending the world premiere of ‘Prometheus’, held in London.

The dapper actor, who stars in the film, looked handsome wearing a Balenciaga by Nicolas Ghesquière suit.

As most actors opt for a classic black look when attending major events, Logan stood out in his light-grey two-button suit, which was paired with a light-blue shirt and a red, white and blue striped tie.

Finishing his look with simple black shoes and red socks, Logan joins the growing list of actors, such as Robert Pattinson and Ryan Gosling, not afraid to try out something new on the red carpet.

Credit: Getty

Rihanna In Meadham Kirchhoff - Hooray Henry's

Rihanna In Meadham Kirchhoff – Hooray Henry’s

Salma Hayek In Bottega Veneta – ‘Prometheus’ London Premiere

Salma Hayek In Bottega Veneta – ‘Prometheus’ London Premiere

13 Responses to Logan Marshall-Green In Balenciaga – ‘Prometheus’ London Premiere

1. Yeliz June 1, 2012 at 10:18 #

It’s so good to see other colored suits than black on the red carpet, it makes me interested which designer it is. I don’t know him, but I have the feeling that I should know him, because he looks very handsome.

2. Guava Girl June 1, 2012 at 10:57 #

He looks EXACTLY the same as Tom Hardy. Woah they could identical. Anyway, I love this.

• Bec June 1, 2012 at 12:07 #

Agree. It freaks me out!

• bm June 1, 2012 at 13:49 #

The only difference between them is Tom is British, while Logan is American.

• dee June 1, 2012 at 17:09 #

I thought the same thing.

• Jones19 June 1, 2012 at 23:54 #

I thought this was Tom Hardy and FC was confusing him with someone else LOL!

3. justme June 1, 2012 at 11:10 #

I only knows him as Marisa Tomei’s (ex?) boyfriend. But he looks dapper. I welcome any man who is willing to take a “risk” fashion wise.

4. T from Sydney June 1, 2012 at 11:29 #

FC i love it when you give us some eye candy!!

5. Roux June 1, 2012 at 12:00 #

I was also thinking that he looks exactly like Tom Hardy. It’s quite shocking actually.
    He’s Marisa Tomei’s ex? You have no idea how much sense this now makes to me. I saw him sitting next to Marisa at the 81st Academy Awards in 2009 and kept wondering why Tom Hardy was with her, I couldn’t work it out.
    It’s frightening.
    Anyway, he looks great, I love a light grey suit.

6. Christine June 1, 2012 at 14:42 #

He is so handsome. I agree about the Tom Hardy resemblance. Great suit! This is his second look from Balenciaga in recent months.

7. EmmaWoodhouse June 1, 2012 at 15:07 #

Nice suit, but I don’t like the tie. It jars.

8. the(un?)social butterfly June 1, 2012 at 17:34 #

The red in his tie really brings out the pale blue of his shirt, which was also a great choice for that suit. Loved it. I just wish men had more choices of color for their shoes — I must say I am very conservative about men´s shoes, but at the same time the black with that suit seems so heavy.

9. LizLemooooon June 2, 2012 at 16:41 #

He looks delicious! Love the subtle print on the suit, the fit and the preppy tie.

My favourie part about this better dressed Tom Hardy 2.0 is that unlike Tom Hardy, Logan is single….;p

Oh well a girl can dream!