Diane Kruger In Marios Schwab – French Open

After dazzling us for 12 days during Cannes Film Festival, I’m sure Diane Kruger couldn’t wait to just kick back and relax in everyday gear for a change.

The fashion goddess was spotted taking it easy at the French Open held at Roland Garros arena, Paris, yesterday afternoon with boyfriend Joshua Jackson.

She wore a Marios Schwab Spring 2012 dress.

The summery lavender eyelet halter dress was styled with pink Converse sneakers, a taupe oversized scarf, a straw trilby and a gold necklace with a red, white and blue Lacoste pendent.

What do you think of Diane’s off-duty look?

You can buy Diane’s pink Converse sneakers from ASOS.com.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Cassie's Givenchy Nappa And Suede Sandals

Cassie’s Givenchy Nappa And Suede Sandals

Jessica Brown-Findlay In Peter Pilotto - ‘Prometheus’ London Premiere

Jessica Brown-Findlay In Peter Pilotto – ‘Prometheus’ London Premiere

25 Responses to Diane Kruger In Marios Schwab – French Open

1. A. June 1, 2012 at 17:36 #

soo thin. love the easy-going vibe of the whole look. they make a really cute couple.

2. Yeliz June 1, 2012 at 17:43 #

I love Converse but they just doesn’t work here. I like this look from the ankles up.
    Also noticed that she is way too thin!

3. Riley June 1, 2012 at 18:00 #

I think she looks a little silly. The runway dress versus the dress on Diane is just so far away from eachother that I cannot get onboard with this look. I totally get what she was going for, but I don’t think she executed this look correctly.

Diane Kruger, Kelly Ripa, Kate Bosworth, Victoria Beckham Alexa Chung, and Taylor Schilling need to get on a van and head to McDonalds. There is thin and then there is unhealthy. Rooney Mara, Zoe Saldana and Taylor Swift are naturally thin, but the Van Girls need some crisps.

• Nat39 June 1, 2012 at 21:08 #

Head to McDonalds to look healthy…doesn’t sound like the right advice. I’d suggest hearty home-cooked meals :)

4. Nat39 June 1, 2012 at 18:06 #

I understand it’s an off-duty look but I have to say how bad the whole thing looks. She looks comical next to her boyfriend.

5. D. June 1, 2012 at 18:13 #

Love the look. And I have nothing against skinny girls, but she looks sick. A schame.

6. Malinda Jane June 1, 2012 at 18:14 #

She is just the coolest. She totally stuns in couture and then shows up somewhere looking so laid-back, you kind of want to be her best friend. A girl can dream, can’t she?

• Jones19 June 1, 2012 at 23:41 #

I know what you mean! I’d totally rock this look after all the glam gowns. Love her.

7. nicky June 1, 2012 at 18:25 #

I love it! She looks comfy but laid back and stylish! Love DK!

8. BeaP89 June 1, 2012 at 18:40 #

OMG she’s smiling!
    I love the dress and the shoes, but most of all I love the boy…

9. firien June 1, 2012 at 18:48 #

She looks cool, yet my favourite part is her big smile. :) Not often seen on the red carpet.

10. Riley June 1, 2012 at 18:49 #

I love Kruglez but I wish she didn’t wear the gold necklace with a red, white and blue Lacoste pendent.

Mr. Kurger hits a fashion home run twice in a row now.

11. sara June 1, 2012 at 18:55 #

The woman in this picture can’t be the Cannes goddess we saw some days ago. She actually doesn’t even look like a woman here, she is so thin and the clothes look so ordinary that she looks like any 15-year girl. To me it’s just scary, because I now understand I should have this same reaction every time I see her, not only when she isn’t wrapped in couture. This picture takes away all the wonder she made me feel in the past days, because if you have to weigh 45 kilos in order to make a gown shine like she does, I don’t even like the gown no more.

12. amparo June 1, 2012 at 19:18 #

She looks cadaveric!! A shame, such a pretty girl.

13. bas June 1, 2012 at 19:31 #

What I really don’t get is that he wears shoes to a tennis match but we wears sneakers to cannes.. odd.
    But I do like he style here, but somehow the sneakers’ color doesn’t seem to complement the dress for me.

14. EmmaWoodhouse June 1, 2012 at 20:01 #

The photo angle makes her look so tiny that I can’t see if I like it or not.
    I kind of like her quirky accessorizing, but the dress is too mini for my taste. Still, I think that she has a great and well-developed personal smile on and off duty!

15. Jeremy June 1, 2012 at 20:12 #

I know I shouldn’t comment on her weight or anything but when your heat begins to look too big for your body, you know it’s bad, right?

16. Rebecca Z June 1, 2012 at 22:37 #

She is too thin, but she was an Cannes. She looks cute.

17. Christine June 1, 2012 at 22:40 #

Trying not to comment on the obvious elephant in the room (her extreme thin frame) but I like this look. Me personally, I wouldn’t wear it with the sneakers but she makes it work.

18. Parvati June 2, 2012 at 01:56 #

When I saw her photo, I immediately thought that I’ve already seen this look on her and I don’t like it. The shoes look a bit out of place and I’m not a fan of the hat either.

19. Ingrid June 2, 2012 at 04:15 #

Oh my, have you checked out the other pics, they look so sweet in the stands together :)

20. Saree June 2, 2012 at 05:10 #

I didn’t realise how tiny she was – she doesn’t appear to be wearing 12″ heels on the red carpet.

I have come to the conclusion she is some goddess from the heavens that everyone looks up to, giving us the illusion she is taller than she is.

21. Emi June 2, 2012 at 09:34 #

I really like it, but as you wrote, she’s a fashion goddess, so she always looks great. And J. Jackson looks great, too. Men can wear wrinkled clothes and look good, anyway.

22. ladyoflettuce June 2, 2012 at 10:16 #

Oh dear… stylist’s day off?

23. Jess2 June 2, 2012 at 16:24 #

The converse look ridiculous on her, I think the rest of the look is good.