Robert Pattinson In Gucci – ‘Cosmopolis’ Paris Premiere

Robert Pattinson was in France last night for the Paris premiere of his latest movie, ‘Cosmopolis’.

The actor is very well known for his rugged, dressed down style, so I’m glad he scrubbed up for this occasion wearing a Gucci suit.

He looked so very handsome for wearing a Gucci two button notched lapel blue plaid Dylan suit with a salmon fitted dress shirt and charcoal grey Dakota printed tie.

I really love the colour of his shirt; it made the whole look stand out.

For this movie, Gucci collaborated with costume designer Denise Cronenberg to create a look for Rob’s character.

Rob’s dressed in one of Gucci’s signature silhouettes – a black two button notch lapel Signoria. The impeccably tailored suit is paired with a fitted white cotton shirt, slim black silk tie, leather belt with silver buckle detail and black leather lace up dress shoes.

Credit: Courtesy of Gucci & Getty

18 thoughts on “Robert Pattinson In Gucci – ‘Cosmopolis’ Paris Premiere

1. Nat39

The look with the salmon coloured shirt is so perfectly colour-coordinated, impeccable.
    Love the look created for him for the movie.

2. Yeliz

He looks so handsome. I, as an admirer of his work, have to say that I don’t like his rugged style every time. This suit however is perfect for him. It’s not too business and also not too casual. I think it suits to his personal style.

3. Riley

I love it when Rob steps out of the box like this with his salmon pop of color. His best looks have been in Gucci, like his stunning Eclipse Premier red suit.

I swear, if I see another black Dolce & Gabbana boring suit I am going to go crazy.

4. Emi

I love the color of the shirt, so refined, but not the color of the tie, which, for me, it’s quite ugly for the color of the suit. He looks handsome, as usual. I love dapper men!

5. Serena

I really like the look and I agree about what you said about the shirt. I wish he would try more interesting things à la Ryan Gosling.

6. ellie.

Think we found Gucci’s new spokesperson! I’m so glad, James franco has been looking drab for a while.

7. Hannah

I agree, it’s a really good look. I love the men’s red carpet style posts, they are really refreshing and usuay pretty kind on the eye!
    Also, I love how the shirt is described as ‘salmon coloured,’ it reminded me of the Friends episode with the salmon shirt! :)

8. EmmaWoodhouse

The first look is an appealing twist on the traditional suit. The second one is my fave though–CLASSIC. He looks handsome. :)

9. Jones19

I love the Cosmopolis suit, he looks super hot! The salmon is a nice color shirt on the red carpet but I don’t like the plaid suit.

10. NooG

I’m not normally a big fan of this fellow but lord he looks fantastic here – that second picture is divine! :)

11. Jen

ooh! why doesn’t he do the fresh-scrubbed, clean-shaven and coifed thing like in that movie shot more often?!?