Alexa Chung In Moschino – Royal Academy Summer Exhibition 2012

Alexa Chung attended the private VIP view of the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition 2012 at the Royal Academy of Arts in London yesterday evening.

The TV presenter wore a Moschino Fall 2012 dress.

Her black-and-white mini dress with gold button detailing was teamed with black ankle-strap pumps.

I love the addition of the quirky Charlotte Olympia ‘Flamingo’ raffia clutch as it stops the look from being too one note.

Alexa’s Charlotte Olympia Flamingo raffia clutch is available from Net-A-Porter.com.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

22 thoughts on “Alexa Chung In Moschino – Royal Academy Summer Exhibition 2012

1. Alèxia

She looks good, I like the girlie side of the look and all but somebody give her a Big Mac or something please.

2. effieee

I love her Charlotte Olympia Flamingo raffia clutch and her Moschino dress.
    Alexa looks so chic.

3. bm

I’m just hoping that she picked some colorful accessories. I barely can’t see the clutch coz it blends on the dress.

4. AnnaP

I usually can’t stand Alexa Chung or her “fashion” but I love this look. She looks like she has made an effort and the mini dress suits her thin legs. Really lovely.

1. Gabriela

I’ve never understood why is she considered a fashionista, when she always looks so disheveled and unkempt, that it doesn’t matter that she is wearing top knot designers, she looks unkempt and uncomfortable.

But on this occasion, I thing she looks pretty great, I really like the dress, it matches her quirky personality, ant the clutch is a great touch.

5. TL

Love the dress and the clutch, they are sooooo cute!
    but her skinnnny legs scare me a bit…

6. EmmaWoodhouse

Love the clutch, but if I see Alexa in one more A-line mini dress, with THAT pose and THAT hair, I swear–
    Oh, never mind. It’s going to happen again, and there’s nothing I can do about it. >:(
    Haha, at least the clutch is awesome and cute!

1. Nat39

I feel the same way. Enough is enough, I’m fed up with those cute little dresses and the sight of her overly thin legs.

7. Ancika

She should have worn her hair up and also play up the 60s style a little bit, in my opinion.