Kelly Rowland In Maria Grachvogel – 2012 Glamour Women of the Year Awards

Kelly Rowland brought some drama to the red carpet at the 2012 Glamour Women of the Year Awards where she picked up the TV Personality of The Year Award, for her stint on ‘The X Factor’.

The singer wore a stunning gown by British designer Maria Grachvogel.

Her silky black halter gown not only had a full train but also a dramatic white pattern on the back.

Her only accessories were silver hooped Garrard earrings with a glossy nude lip colour, kohl-rimmed eyes and centre-parted sleek long locks completing her look.

Credit: Getty

34 thoughts on “Kelly Rowland In Maria Grachvogel – 2012 Glamour Women of the Year Awards

1. Ahot

Stunning! I love everything about this look, these hoops are to die for. Love her confidence, she is radiant!

2. Christine

Such a great body. Am Jealous :) I like the dress on her. I could do without the earrings but the rest is good.

3. Rebecca Z

The dress is a homerun, and she looks beautiful. My only quibble is the earrings look cheap–I bet they aren’t, but they look it.

4. EmmaWoodhouse

Not really my style, but other than being slightly too tight across the the hips this is a GREAT look. It’s very much her style, and she pulls it off superbly–the earrings, the sleek hair, the fresh yet glamorous makeup–great look.

5. zoe

this has to be one of kelly’s best looks ever!!! definitely, no questions asked a candidate for bdotw. i mean….come on now! <3

6. Anj

This was my favorite dress at this event. I think I might prefer her hair up with it though.

7. Joel

More and more beautiful every day, have you seen the back of the dress she wore to a commercial filming yesterday in Barcelona? Unbelievable…