Nicole Scherzinger In Bill Blass – Monte Carlo Grand Prix

Nicole Scherzinger spent her Memorial Day weekend showcasing her summer style in Monte Carlo, Monaco.

She was there to show support for her for boyfriend Lewis Hamilton of Great Britain and McLaren Mercedes, ahead of the Monte Carlo Grand Prix.

She opted to wear a Bill Blass Spring 2012 jumpsuit.

The nautical white halter jumpsuit with black trims was styled with shades, a wide-brimmed sunhat and a white Louis Vuitton shoulder bag.

I love the look, but she should’ve opted for a lighter lip colour. The red is too brash on this occasion.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Beauty Spotting Trend: A Fresh-Faced Look

Beauty Spotting Trend: A Fresh-Faced Look

Beyonce Knowles Loves Her The Row for Linda Farrow Sunglasses

Beyonce Knowles Loves Her The Row for Linda Farrow Sunglasses

18 Responses to Nicole Scherzinger In Bill Blass – Monte Carlo Grand Prix

1. Agathe May 29, 2012 at 17:57 #

I’m glad some celebrities actually choose summer clothes in summer, instead of showing how close they are to designers so they can get to wear A/W collections early.

2. Riley May 29, 2012 at 18:04 #

She looks good. I love the jumpsuit. It is a worthy investment piece.

3. Carolina May 29, 2012 at 18:09 #

I love the look, including the lipstick. However, she has too much side-boob. The top should have been slightly tailored for women with actual breasts.

4. EmmaWoodhouse May 29, 2012 at 18:09 #

While it’s better than most jumpsuits because of the defined waistband, I shudder to think what the side view would be like. She’s kind of popping out of it. The hat is fun, if a bit silly, but the red lip is too harsh for such a breezy outfit.

5. Alina May 29, 2012 at 18:17 #

She manages to make every outfit look tacky.

• justme May 29, 2012 at 20:57 #

I agree.
      The outfit is beautiful in itself but the way she styled it is all wrong.

• Artemis May 29, 2012 at 22:01 #

I agree with FC..I think the make up makes that look tacky.

6. Ella May 29, 2012 at 18:37 #

She looked amazing on the picture! And I also love how she cleverly used the red lipstick as a summer accessory on the otherwise monochrome outfit of hers. Gorgeous!

7. Snowhite May 29, 2012 at 18:40 #

She is the epitome of class!

8. AnnaP May 29, 2012 at 18:57 #

FC, I was in Monaco last week, and on Sunday I saw Nicole suddenly just in front of me as she and Lewis walked to their boat. I have to say she looked so beautiful in the flesh, she almost looked unreal. I like this look too, very chic, and preferred it to her outfit on Saturday which was a bit messy.

• Jones19 May 29, 2012 at 22:27 #

So cool that you saw her in person, I’d imagine she’d be too pretty for words in real life. Love this outfit, very summery and crisp.

9. Dhppy May 29, 2012 at 19:31 #

Oooh, I just love a good minimalist look, and this is one of them. A little more side boob coverage seems in order, though. It seems like one wrong turn could cause a major reveal.

• Yeliz May 29, 2012 at 19:49 #

I agree.

10. Christine May 29, 2012 at 21:52 #

She actually looks good here. Nothing cheap or tacky here. I agree about the makeup/lip color though.

11. bee7 May 30, 2012 at 04:48 #

the outfit is so chic, i love it from the neck down. it could have been a 10/10 look but the lipstick ruins it for me

12. manja May 30, 2012 at 08:39 #

for me this is one of her best looks ever,and I do not see red but some kinde of rosy lipstick so it is all good to me,very summery and chic

13. Mujid May 30, 2012 at 11:17 #

The black line on pats is a bit too Adidas for me, but outside of that – this just might be the first jumpsuit that I can recall, that I absolutely love.
    Neck-up the look is ruined, but the jumpsuit is pretty darn fantastic!

14. Monique Gabrielle June 8, 2012 at 09:02 #

This is one of the best designed jumpsuits that I have seen in a while. I am really draw to this one because you can do so much with it. The piece can be dressed up or down depending on your purpose of course. Here she accents the piece with the hat and other light accessories. The jewelry isn’t bold, which makes a not so demanding or bold statement. On the other hand, this can definitely be done if needed. There are options with piece and I really like that. Excellent choice, Nicole!