Diane Kruger In Jenny Packham – Palme d’Or Winners Dinner

It appears that Diane Kruger had one more look for us during Cannes Film Festival yesterday evening.

The German actress attended the Winners Dinner party following the announcement of the Palme d’Or winners during the closing ceremony.

Showing no signs of fashion fatigue Diane looked lovely once again wearing a Jenny Packham Fall 2012 gown.

Her beige-and-black full-length shift gown with matte hot-fix studs and Swarovski-crystal-embellished cuffs was teamed with a mother-of-pearl striped Edie Parker clutch.

She kept the same simple ponytail that many of you thought was too casual for her Dior Couture ball gown.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Melissa George In Armani Privé - BAFTA Television Awards 2012

Melissa George In Armani Privé – BAFTA Television Awards 2012

BAFTA Television Awards 2012

BAFTA Television Awards 2012

17 Responses to Diane Kruger In Jenny Packham – Palme d’Or Winners Dinner

1. Yeliz May 28, 2012 at 10:45 #

So effortlessly beautiful. I love it again.

2. Valerie May 28, 2012 at 10:47 #

I didn’t like the ponytail with the dior gown, but it doesn’t bother me here. It works better with the simple, a bit more minimalistic, style of the dress. She kept her standards high until the very last moment!

3. MEME May 28, 2012 at 10:53 #

I suprisingly like this look….

4. Fiona May 28, 2012 at 11:07 #

The epitome of elegance, so chic, beautiful. She makes it look way better than on the runway, love the clutch. I have loved all her looks in Cannes, she has been amazing, she deserves a special award at the end of the year round up for sure.

• Emi May 28, 2012 at 16:04 #

I agree with you. I’m sure that one day there will be an exhibition with all the amazing clothes she has worn.

5. Jess2 May 28, 2012 at 11:18 #

I never thought I would say this about Diane at Cannes but I don’t like this look at all. For me, it feels a bit too grandma-ish. I can overlook it though considering her outstanding run at this years festival.

• Christine May 28, 2012 at 13:08 #

Hate to say it but I agree. But the rest of her looks make up for it!

6. Hannah May 28, 2012 at 11:32 #

Her clutch is by Edie Parker.

7. Alina May 28, 2012 at 11:57 #

Not my favourite of hers, but she still looks good.

8. TheSuperfairy May 28, 2012 at 12:00 #

She is such a joy to watch! Ms.Kruger has the uncanny talent of taking fashion risks & making us go “oh!-i-could-wear-that!” … this lady is unstoppable! Thank you FC for such an exceptional coverage of her pieces at Cannes!

9. sam192 May 28, 2012 at 12:06 #

she looks good…sonam was also der…

10. Lee Ann May 28, 2012 at 12:09 #

She looks lovely but to me the dress is a bit Meh with a hint of the Middleton’s about it or should I say Mehddletons?

11. Cammy May 28, 2012 at 13:00 #

She looks very nice here. Berenice was very beauriful at the dinner with her white Dior dress

12. the(un?)social butterfly May 28, 2012 at 15:05 #

I´m such a sucker for Diane Kruger.

13. shap_half May 28, 2012 at 16:55 #

She looks fab. The simple elegance of this dress is perfect for a dinner and to close out what was an amazing fashion run in Cannes. She looks fashion-forward and elegant.

14. Nat39 May 28, 2012 at 18:48 #

The ponytail is still an eyesore. It’s not working with this gown at all, a classier hairstyle would be preferrable.

15. gabis May 29, 2012 at 00:27 #

It’s the same fugly hair and makeup she was wearing with the Dior Couture earlier. Was she abandoned by her hair and makeup stylists before the end of the festival? Considering the amateurish, DIY ponytail and the fact that she kept it for two different events, it’s either that or she really didn’t have time to redo hair and makeup. Regarding the dress, there are so many prettier dresses in Jenny Packham 2012 collection. I wish she had opted for model 9 or 25 or 33.