Bar Refaeli In L’Agence – Maxim Hot 100 Party

Bar Refaeli attended the Maxim Hot 100 Party at Dream Downtown in New York City on Thursday.

The model wore a L’Agence Pre-Fall 2012 jumpsuit.

Her keyhole black jumpsuit was accessorized with shimmering bracelets and a Christian Louboutin Pigalle Spike Clutch.

This simple, classic look played up her natural beauty, but I find myself more attracted to the clutch than anything else.

Credit: L’Agence & Getty

11 Comments
Vanessa Hudgens In Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti - Amber Fashion Show and Charity Auction

Vanessa Hudgens In Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti – Amber Fashion Show and Charity Auction

Ssense 30 % Off Sale

Ssense 30 % Off Sale

11 Responses to Bar Refaeli In L’Agence – Maxim Hot 100 Party

1. Hannah May 28, 2012 at 17:07 #

Although I agre that the look is a bit dull, and I probably will have forgotten it by the end of the day, let alone the week, I really love the fact that she didn’t go for the obvious tight mini dress look, her stunnign face is highlighted as it should be, and I find the overall look a breath of fresh air, I just wish it were a bit lighter given that it’s summer.

• Jones19 May 28, 2012 at 20:31 #

I kinda have to disagree with you. Maybe she didn’t go the obvious sexy route but on this occasion she should have brought at least a little sex appeal. She was #1 on Maxim’s hot 100 list so a sexy look was expected, almost required, for this event.

2. Nat39 May 28, 2012 at 17:14 #

I’m attracted to the hair! Such a natural beauty. Very nice. Pretty statement accessories, lovely silhouette along with her beautiful hair make this look happen.

• Alina May 29, 2012 at 14:32 #

Ditto.

3. Riley May 28, 2012 at 17:14 #

I agree. The black version is meh. The runway’s plum would’ve been lovely on her. Her clutch is kickin’.

Okay her straight hair is amazing. Sigh.

4. Yeliz May 28, 2012 at 17:19 #

The clutch somehow saved her from looking boring but I’m still missing a pop of color here.

5. gabis May 28, 2012 at 17:35 #

I really love the jumpsuit and she looks great on it. But I must say that given her thing for tight and mini dresses, I was very surprised she opted for such a discreet look to a party like that. And her hair looks awful. What’s up with those lifeless ends?

6. EmmaWoodhouse May 28, 2012 at 22:34 #

Blah, unflattering, and boring. The clutch is cool. The hair is a bit flat.

7. Christine May 28, 2012 at 23:31 #

The accessories makes this look. I love her hair like that. Nice and sleek.

8. Ange May 29, 2012 at 00:36 #

She wins the magazine’s award for hottest babe and this is what she wears??

9. bm May 29, 2012 at 14:34 #

Not that drawn into the clutch, and I find that this look is a total snooze-ville.