25.05.12 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed On Day 10 Of Cannes Film Festival?

Credit: Getty

Throwback Thursday #TBT

Throwback Thursday #TBT

Reese Witherspoon In Versace - 'Mud' Cannes Film Festival Photocall

Reese Witherspoon In Versace – ‘Mud’ Cannes Film Festival Photocall

39 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed On Day 10 Of Cannes Film Festival?

1. Yeliz May 25, 2012 at 23:08 #

My best dressed is not in the poll.

The best dressed in this poll however is Doutzen Kroes for me.

• MissingOnTheList May 25, 2012 at 23:24 #

This!

• Emi May 26, 2012 at 09:14 #

I agree with you. I voted for her ’cause my favorite wasn’t in the list.

2. EmmaWoodhouse May 25, 2012 at 23:12 #

The glamorous Aishwarya for me!! Nicole at her photocall as runner-up; honorable mention to Doutzen and Liya. Nicole also did well at the premiere (although I didn’t like the neckline) and Julianna’s look was the only one I really didn’t like here.

3. Jones19 May 25, 2012 at 23:17 #

Nicole Kidman for me. She’s finally back on red carpet form. Simply radiant!

4. Marybeth May 25, 2012 at 23:23 #

This one is super easy for me.
    Nicole Kidman in Ralph Lauren.

5. Zineb May 25, 2012 at 23:26 #

Doutzen in Elie Saab was perfect. I love the color.
    Thank you for not including Kristen, Twihards tend to forget to vote objectively :D

• Lauren May 25, 2012 at 23:57 #

Actually, I would have voted for Kristen in a very objective kind of way! I don’t particularly love her, but I thought she looked great!!! IMO, she should at least have been in this poll, maybe not BDOFTW, but still. It was a great look :)

• Alex May 26, 2012 at 02:41 #

Come on, no one votes objectively.
      Even you saying you love the color is already shows bias to green. I voted for Liya cause for me she’s interesting and unique among the generic gowns, similarly other folks can like Kristen’s grungy style regardless of Twilight, to each his own…

• Zineb May 26, 2012 at 11:48 #

Absolutely not! I’m everyting but bias in this fashion blog. And I didn’t vote cause I like green lol, my favorite colors by the way are blue and red :D I voted for Doutzen cause she was simply the best! And what I meant by color was that we don’t get to see much color on the red carpet.
        Maybe you personally would vote for Kristen objectively, but go back to the previous and many Kristen posts and read the coms. You’ll perfectly understand my point then.

• Sally May 26, 2012 at 02:44 #

6. Nat39 May 26, 2012 at 00:11 #

Second time in a row my vote goes to Doutzen, much more excited about the colour and design of her gown than Nicole´s. Plus find it hard to look past Nicole´s ´do.

7. ash May 26, 2012 at 00:28 #

God bless Elie Saab and his creations!!!i mean that with all my heart..thank you FC

8. Mol May 26, 2012 at 00:40 #

Liya followed by Doutzen. I just didn’t like Nicole’s hair at all, although she’s beautiful no doubt…

9. SilentVisitor May 26, 2012 at 01:54 #

The three women in the top row. Honorable mention to Julianna
    1) Doutzen Kroes in Elie Saab
    1) Nicole Kidman in Ralph Lauren
    1) Aishwarya Rai in Elie Saab
    2) Julianna Margulies in Reed Krakoff

10. ainee May 26, 2012 at 02:56 #

doutzen, although i cant stop oggling natasha’s red dress

11. jb May 26, 2012 at 03:31 #

I mean srsly. Is this a fashion site or an Elie Saab fan page? We get it he makes great dresses but enough already!!! Fashion Critic I beg u to not put the next starlet in an Saab gown in the best dressed list? I never comment but lately it is getting out of control!!!

• Fashion Critic May 26, 2012 at 11:32 #

If its any consolation my fave was Nicole Kidman and I’m quite shocked that Doutzen is winning easily with that messy ponytail.

My top six is Nicole, Aish, Liya, Juilanna, Nicole Dior then Doutzen.

Honest I’m not sure what all the fuss is about and I’m also disappointed she is leading

• jill May 26, 2012 at 12:12 #

FC please post rai and maleeka at AMFAR gala too.and Dian Sastro Wardoyo at cannes.she’s one of the Loreal brand ambassador from Indonesia.please..

• Fashion Critic May 26, 2012 at 14:25 #

I have closed that event and will not be adding anyone else.

Sorry I can not afford to take requests

12. JC May 26, 2012 at 04:33 #

Doutzen and Aishwari Rai are the best! Kidman’s look is trashy!

13. Mariazinha May 26, 2012 at 04:38 #

I`m probably the furthest thing from a twihard possible, but think Kristen should`ve been here…
    Better than Nicole in Dior, this Kebebe lady and Margulies (wich all look fine, don’t get me wrong.. Just think Kristen was better here.)

14. bm May 26, 2012 at 06:19 #

I picked Liya and Nicole. Both of them really stunning. But i’m a little bit missed Kristen.

15. Alina May 26, 2012 at 07:35 #

Aishwarya Rai in Elie Saab.

16. alex May 26, 2012 at 08:24 #

no Kristen? she was my favourite for yesterday!

17. Mary May 26, 2012 at 08:49 #

Kristen Stewart was actually my best dressed last night, after a long time…

Doutzen does it for me in this poll, the color and the fit are perfect!

18. xing May 26, 2012 at 10:18 #

it’s Ash all the way fo me…..she silenced all her critics n proved that she’s “worth it” no wonder she’s d ambassadress of l’oreal. As far as d dress is concerned…..m starting to like Elie Saab n Ash looks lovely weneva she is in 1 of it. You nailed it Ash.

19. Luis May 26, 2012 at 12:06 #

My vote goes to Kristen Stewart.

20. nikhil May 26, 2012 at 12:38 #

My vote definitely goes to Aishwarya.. for being so bold and nonchalant about her post-pregnancy weight. For strutting her personality like she doesn’t care. And for just telling every woman to love their curves.. Luv her gown and her attitude!

21. yumey May 26, 2012 at 12:59 #

dont get me wrong but i absolutely LOVE Elie Saab, he creates such beautiful gowns that each and every women looks ultra feminine and gorgeous in it. But Ash & Doutzen looks are somewhat familiar versions we saw throughout this year, they both look fabulous BUT I find Kristen look more beautiful & sexy and its safe to say she looks better than any other looks she given till now, specially with her hair and makeup.

22. Elle May 26, 2012 at 14:12 #

I voted Aish because she looked so elegant, but I would have loved to see Doutzen in Versace too.

Oh and FC – just a little heads up: Liya’s last name is actually ‘Kebede’ xx

• Elle May 26, 2012 at 14:17 #

Sorry just realised that was Day 10 of Cannes and not BDOTW!

23. asherlev1 May 26, 2012 at 14:42 #

I’m disappointed Kristen isn’t in this poll, as she was my favorite. After her, I voted for Nicole. Both of those picks are actually very out of the norm for me. I’ve only recently come around to Kristen’s style since SWATH and Cannes, and Nicole has been impressing me at Cannes in a way she usually does not.

24. Fanny May 26, 2012 at 16:16 #

Would have voted for Kristen if she was in this list.

25. bee7 May 27, 2012 at 08:06 #

nicole for me.

26. AnneLise May 27, 2012 at 09:50 #

Ash and Doutzen for me!

Elie Saab = marvelous creations

27. Linda May 27, 2012 at 20:34 #

Liya Kebede is my winner. I love the unexpected style she wore. Even though it’s a short dress, she looks just as polished and dressed up as those wearing gowns. I love an original look!

28. jkrau June 2, 2012 at 06:22 #

Doutzen for BDOTY!!!!!!!! (Or at least her hair and makeup, for best sunkissed blonde babe look EVER.) (Well, maybe Bar Refaeli could challenge her on that ;)