25.05.12

Coach hosted an evening of cocktails and shopping to benefit The Children’s Defense Fund in LA on Wednesday evening with many celebrities in attendance carrying bags and clutches from Coach’s upcoming ‘Legacy Collection’.

Kristen Bell: The actress wore an A.L.C. ‘Madeline’ dress in a blue, black and grey print with a black leather cropped jacket. Peace Treaty earrings, a black onyx statement ring, and Ruthie Davis black strappy platform sandals accessorized her look. A braided ‘do and glossy lip colour completed her casual look.

Malin Akerman: The star of the upcoming movie ‘Rock of Ages’ wore a Mandy Coon leather dress with a sheer panel. Her long-sleeve leather dress seems mighty Fall-like for a summer party. Malin accessorized with a black Coach cross-body ‘Legacy Penny’ bag and Giuseppe Zanotti summery sandals.

Jessica Stroup: The ‘90210’ actress kept her look simple and chic with a tan printed Tucker shirt and white pants. I like how her Coach ‘Legacy Universal’ clutch complements her shirt.

Nikki Reed: The ‘Twilight’ star wore a grey Finders Keepers shirt dress with a contrasting cream collar. Her cute look was styled with a pair of Jerome C. Rousseau ‘Aizza’ bone patent leather pumps and a Coach ‘Legacy Mini Duffle’ shoulder bag.

Olivia Munn: I love the brightness of her look. The actress wore a neon-pink Naven ‘Circle’ mini skirt with an ivory Fifteen Twenty sleeveless blouse. It’s such a simple look, but oh so cute. I wish her accessories could’ve been as summery. Instead she carried a black Coach ‘Legacy Large Clutch’ and black sandals.

Jenna Dewan Tatum: The actress wore a simple black playsuit which she brightened up with a striking ethnic-print jacket and a lime Coach Classic clutch.

Jordana Brewster: The actress wore a summery silvery-grey Vanessa Bruno look. Her Coach ‘Legacy Universal’ sliver clutch was perfectly coordinated to her printed shirt and flared mini skirt. A braided hairdo and metallic silver pumps completed her shimmering look.

Alexis Bledel: The ‘Mad Men’ actress looked delightful as always wearing a Tucker butterfly-print one-shoulder dress. Tan accessories, a black-and-gold woven belt and a rouge lip colour completed her look. I love her light-brown hair colour. It really suits her.

Credit: Getty

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge's Jimmy Choo Vamp Sandals

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge’s Jimmy Choo Vamp Sandals

Robert Pattinson In Salvatore Ferragamo - 'Cosmopolis' Cannes Film Festival Photocall

Robert Pattinson In Salvatore Ferragamo – ‘Cosmopolis’ Cannes Film Festival Photocall

16 Responses to Coach Hosts An Evening Of Cocktails And Shopping To Benefit The Children’s Defense Fund

1. dee May 25, 2012 at 15:56 #

I really like Jessica Stroup’s outfit. For some reason it just stands out.

• Gabriela May 25, 2012 at 16:38 #

+ 1.
      She looks like a million dollars, classy and summery. Plus, unlike the other girls, her Coach purse compliments her outfit giving a cohesive look. Most of the other celebrities appear to have picked the first bag aviable, regardless of the colour and the style.

• justme May 25, 2012 at 18:06 #

I agree. She always looks very put together, I like it.

• su July 13, 2012 at 15:22 #

+1 very classy

2. Alina May 25, 2012 at 16:01 #

Alexis is my favourite. I love the retro vibe of her look + she’s a gorgeous woman.

• sarah May 25, 2012 at 16:29 #

Jenna Dewan looks delightful too. love the clutch

• Marybeth May 25, 2012 at 16:42 #

Yes, although I think I’d like it more without the sleeve.
      I’m in a VERY anti-one-sleeve mood right now. I’m not sure why. Perhaps it was Jlo’s recent black one-sleeve number. It frightened me. ;)

3. Jones19 May 25, 2012 at 16:35 #

I want Olivia Munn’s skirt so badly!

4. EmmaWoodhouse May 25, 2012 at 17:15 #

Kristen: very cute dress. I appreciate her attempts to edge it up, but the jacket makes it a bit shapeless.
    Malin: major miss. Tacky, season-inappropriate look. Her hairstyle is too harsh. I do like the shoes though.
    Jessica: I don’t know, I think I would have been more sold with a better hairstyle. Her hair is a mess. The whole look could be cool, but the colors make it a bit dated.
    Nikki: If the dress was longer, belted, and not wrinkled I would like it. Love the bag.
    Olivia: Cute, but too short. The clutch is too heavy.
    Jenna: Hate the playsuit, love the jacket, clutch and shoes.
    Jordana: sweet and summery.
    Alexis: would be my favorite but I don’t like that it’s single-sleeve.

5. justme May 25, 2012 at 18:07 #

Jessica is easily my fave at this event.
    I love Malin’s shoes though.

6. Mama1 May 25, 2012 at 18:37 #

Jessica & Jenna are my favs. Love a smart pant look.
    Alexis always looks lovely. Love the hair color and her whole look.
    Malin looks great, I don’t think sheer sleeves are off season with bare legs. She’s in a rock movie. She wants to wear leather. Makes sense to me :)

7. Kate May 25, 2012 at 21:00 #

Jessica Stroup and all of the girls on the bottom row look great, but Jessica is by far the best. She’s wearing white heritage trousers by Kova & T and a Tibi silk polka dot blouse (although I’ve only found it in blue online), by the way.

8. Nat39 May 25, 2012 at 21:41 #

I love how Jenna showed off that adorable ethnic-print (big fan) jacket and complemented it with the lime clutch and bright pink lippie while keeping the rest of the outfit simple black. It’s a very well-coordinated look.

9. Christine May 25, 2012 at 22:52 #

I love both Jenna’s and Jessica’s look.

10. Kate May 26, 2012 at 20:28 #

According to WWD, Jessica Stroup is wearing a Tucker animal print blouse and Kove & T white heratige trousers.

11. Parvati May 26, 2012 at 21:14 #

The only looks I like here are Jessica Stroup’s and Olivia Munn’s.