Milla Jovovich in Atelier Versace – 2012 amfAR’s Cinema Against AIDS Gala

Continuing her fashionable turn on the red carpet during the 2012 Cannes Film Festival, Milla Jovovich attended the amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala this evening.

For the second time this week, the actress wore an Atelier Versace Spring 2012 gown.

On this occasion, Milla chose a shimmering grey gown, complete with an architectural corset and metallic boning – a complete 180° from her previous acid green one-shouldered Versace look at the Life Ball 2012.

The space-age, bombshell-of-the-future look perfectly suited Milla, who accessorized the gown with a matching silver clip in her tousled bob and Sergio Rossi heels.

Like the dress, really dislike her styling.

You disliked the previous Atelier Versace gown. How does this one fair?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Nicole Kidman In Lanvin - 'The Paperboy' Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Nicole Kidman In Lanvin – ‘The Paperboy’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Doutzen Kroes In Versace - amfAR’s Cinema Against AIDS Gala 2012

Doutzen Kroes In Versace – amfAR’s Cinema Against AIDS Gala 2012

24 Responses to Milla Jovovich in Atelier Versace – 2012 amfAR’s Cinema Against AIDS Gala

1. A. May 24, 2012 at 19:46 #

really hate that pose. AND the styling. bit much i say

2. Betty Brandenburg May 24, 2012 at 19:50 #

Love it on her, nothing wrong with the styling in my view!

• bas May 24, 2012 at 20:22 #

3. Nat39 May 24, 2012 at 19:52 #

This gown def. works much better on her figure than her previous A.Versace but is let down by her styling (agree)- it’s a bit too sweet and cutesy for such a bold edgy gown. Edgier hair and makeup would’ve helped, and wish she should’ve brought fierce attitude instead of the sweet playful one.

• bas May 24, 2012 at 20:21 #

I agree about the fit of the dress, this one seems to suit her body better.

4. Riley May 24, 2012 at 19:59 #

I don’t see anything wrong with her styling at all, Milla Lover or not. Her silver clutch complements the silver in her gown (Milla loves mixing metals, maybe that’s what FC doesn’t like), her shoes complement the gold in her gown and Milla isn’t one for edgy hairstyles.

Everything works. She is a Prada Princess, but also a rather surprising Versace Vixen.

5. fashionmint May 24, 2012 at 20:00 #

this is an ok look for me nothing special ….
    FC a question ..Are Fan Bing Bing’s duties as a L’Oreal girl over at Cannes ?

• A. May 24, 2012 at 20:06 #

Funny you mention Fan Bingbing, I was just thinking, she could have done full justice to this gown. I don’t dislike it on Milla either. The gown by itself is divine

• fashionmint May 24, 2012 at 21:05 #

Yep I agree..the gown is wonderful ..but I am missing me some Fan Drama !

6. Yeliz May 24, 2012 at 20:02 #

Finally the gown from this collection I’ve been dying to see on the red carpet!
    Milla looks stunning, I don’t think that there’s anything wrong with her styling. Much much better than her previous look.

7. Marybeth May 24, 2012 at 20:03 #

Eh. It’s okay.
    To be honest, I don’t particularly like the architectural corset gowns. I did like Freida Pinto in the green one, but otherwise I’m not sold on these.

How very, very bizarre to say that Freida wears Versace better than Milla! Maybe I’m losing my mind! :D

8. Sophie May 24, 2012 at 20:07 #

I think she looks great! that dress is amazing

9. seangarrette May 24, 2012 at 20:08 #

I honestly have been hating all of her Cannes looks. Whilst the dresses being beautiful. Iwould much rather see them on someone else. Every photo she looks wide and weird. and that hair….ugh

10. Hannah May 24, 2012 at 20:50 #

I agree about the styling. It could have been a great outfit, but the accessories do not match the modern, strong style of the gown, specially the hair thing, which looks as though it was just blown there by the wind, it had no purpose, and apparently her stylist has no brush. Also, while I prefer this pose to a nothing pose, I wish that she had stood up straight just once.

11. Nat May 24, 2012 at 21:20 #

What I hated about her previous Versace was that the fit was totally off.
    This, on the other hand, fits perfectly.
    I don’t like these shoes with it, though.

12. Elle May 24, 2012 at 21:47 #

This is SUCH a great dress, but she just looks a bit ‘meh’ imo… Her pose isn’t helping much, either.

13. d May 24, 2012 at 21:57 #

i really really love this on her

14. CreoleLady May 24, 2012 at 22:24 #

Thrilled to see the Versace love at Cannes. The fit is fabulous. Could live with the shoes. It’s the hair that drags her look down for me. Still a great look though.

15. EmmaWoodhouse May 24, 2012 at 22:26 #

I have to say, I just find the dresses from this collection to be too harsh and architectural–too alien-like and too revealing for me to really like. This one does fit Milla well–an improvement from last time–but I am not a fan.

16. Christine May 24, 2012 at 22:56 #

Although the fit is much better than her last two outings, the styling and dress is nothing too exciting.

17. What Is The New Black May 25, 2012 at 00:41 #

I loved the last one and I love this one even more!

• Jones19 May 25, 2012 at 11:16 #

18. manja May 25, 2012 at 10:16 #

at least this on fits her actually,as oposed to her 2looks bef.but her pose is not my fav

19. Alina May 25, 2012 at 15:20 #

She’s working it, but the hairstyle is too romantic for this dress.