23.05.12 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed On Day 6 & 7 Of Cannes Film Festival?

Credit: Getty

Throwback Thursday #TBT

Throwback Thursday #TBT

Kirsten Dunst In Dolce & Gabbana - ‘On The Road’ Cannes Film Festival Photocall

Kirsten Dunst In Dolce & Gabbana – ‘On The Road’ Cannes Film Festival Photocall

18 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed On Day 6 & 7 Of Cannes Film Festival?

1. Rash May 23, 2012 at 09:27 #

Aaaargh… torn between Diane and Anne !!!! Ok Diane it is ! :D

2. Kimmy May 23, 2012 at 09:32 #

I’m torn between Karolina and Diane!

• dee May 23, 2012 at 14:04 #

Me too.

3. Nat May 23, 2012 at 10:26 #

Mmmhhh…I think this has been the weakest day so far.
    I voted Karolina in the end, but I wasn’t too sure about it (hate the makeup).

4. CreoleLady May 23, 2012 at 10:51 #

I surprised myself by voting for a re-run. Loved Anne in the short orange Mabille with strappy gold heels. Diane has crossed over from slender to disturbing imo which makes it difficult for me to appreciate her undeniably fashionable choices. I’m too frightened by her arms. KK, though stunning, is a bit too gothic for sunny Cannes.

• Nat39 May 23, 2012 at 20:35 #

Re: Diane. Her slim broad-shouldered silhouette (accentuated by the oversized corsage detail on the shoulder) is approaching that of Kate Middleton. Plus her neck area seems to be overwhelmed with both the hair (can see better from the back) and the corsage – either could’ve been a bit less big, can’t really enjoy her look.
      My vote goes to Anne in AM gown followed by Karolina but not particularly loving any of these looks.

• Nat39 May 23, 2012 at 22:08 #

forgot to mention…Erin Wasson´s Oscar de la Renta column gown was probably my fave., too bad about her hair and makeup.

5. 59STRINGS (@59STRINGS) May 23, 2012 at 10:51 #

This year the glamorous looks at Cannes rival Old Hollywood…! loving the glitz & the high couture finishes.. it’s about time!

6. Yeliz May 23, 2012 at 11:06 #

Diane Kruger for me. My runner up is Anne Consigny’s premiere look.

7. TL May 23, 2012 at 11:26 #

I am with Karolina again. She wowed me once again after her stunning met gala look. She looks sexy, radiant in every angle. Plus, this is the first “Dark Colour Lip” that I really like since met gala.

8. Shaina May 23, 2012 at 13:13 #

Karolina because she brought just the right amount of edginess and is the only one who wore something unique and different, in my opinion. Anne Consigny is my runner up.

9. jo May 23, 2012 at 13:20 #

Diane, she and Paz Vega are already my BDOTY nominations.

10. Marybeth May 23, 2012 at 14:52 #

I love both of Anne’s looks but went for the Alexis Mabille one. Karolina is my runner up.

11. Riley May 23, 2012 at 17:33 #

I voted for Anne in her Alexis Mabille gown. She wore it as it should have been worn, which is why she won my vote.

12. Alina May 23, 2012 at 17:37 #

Anne Consigny in the Alexis Mabille Couture gown and Diane Kruger in Nina Ricci.

• EmmaWoodhouse May 24, 2012 at 02:12 #

My choices as well! Perfection from both! I voted for Anne because she needed my vote more. Diane will win without me :)

13. Amy May 23, 2012 at 22:00 #

KK gets my vote, her black dress is a win.
    Diane is the runner-up

14. Jess2 May 24, 2012 at 05:20 #

Anne in the pale pink satin crepe Alexis Mabille wins for me :)