23.05.12 Premiere

Irina Shayk was escorted down the red carpet at the ‘Killing Them Softly’ premiere with Fawaz Gruosi yesterday evening during Cannes Film Festival.

He was no doubt so proud to see the model wearing his de Grisogono jewelry that he wanted to be her plus one for the night.

I’m not sure how much attention people were paying to her jewels as she wore this sexy Roberto Cavalli gown.

Irina’s red off-the-shoulder dress with embellishments around the bust and on the waist also had a thigh-high split which the model made good use of.

Champagne-coloured peep-toes and a simple bun completed her look.

Pat Butcher would’ve been proud of those earrings.

Credit: Getty

Cassie In Roberto Cavalli - 'Killing Them Softly' Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Cassie In Roberto Cavalli – ‘Killing Them Softly’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Taylor Swift's Elizabeth and James Benedict Sunglasses

Taylor Swift’s Elizabeth and James Benedict Sunglasses

17 Responses to Irina Shayk In Roberto Cavalli – ‘Killing Them Softly’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

1. nguyen May 23, 2012 at 09:45 #

i like your page very much

2. Nat May 23, 2012 at 10:28 #

I might have loved this if the upper part wasn’t so awkard/squishing her breast so badly.
    There’s also something in her hair and majeup that slightly throws me off.

3. Lola May 23, 2012 at 10:39 #

Talking about “what is she doing there”?! APart from the evident arm/eye candy factor…the old rich guy with her doesn’t help her image…i think this looks a bit…cheap. I was never a big fan of Cavalli – no exception here.

4. Bella May 23, 2012 at 10:50 #

Too boobylicious for Cannes. Although we know her to be an underwear model, she should be able hide those two every once in a while.

5. Yeliz May 23, 2012 at 11:02 #

I like the earrings but a no from me for the rest of her look.

6. robbie May 23, 2012 at 11:26 #

cheap, tacky and trashy.

• EmmaWoodhouse May 24, 2012 at 02:11 #

Totally agree. SHE is beautiful but this revealing, tacky outfit looks like it belongs on the cover of a cheap romance novel. Ugh.

7. Chan May 23, 2012 at 13:16 #

That old guy hanging always looks creepy hanging around hot models. Yikes!

8. Linda May 23, 2012 at 13:40 #

I love the occasional Pat Butcher references you throw in.
    And I agree, I certainly wasn’t looking at jewels when I first saw this picture. She does look stunning, but the chest area is a little ill fitting and detracts somewhat from the look.

9. chryssa May 23, 2012 at 14:25 #

stunning!

10. justme May 23, 2012 at 16:21 #

Cristiano, come get your girl. There’s an old man creeping.

Fashion wise, the dress is too tight around the bust and I’m not a fan of those jewels. I’m glad she kept her hair and makeup simple though.

11. Riley May 23, 2012 at 17:30 #

I love the gown and like the earrings with the look but I wish she wasn’t showing so much cleav. The bodice needed to catch more of the twins.

She looks stunning otherwise.

12. Laura D. May 23, 2012 at 18:46 #

It’s bugging me that her foundation is uneven, and needs powder. In some of the photos, her face looks almost like two different colors, because the foundation is so heavy on her forehead, which is also shiny.

13. IrinaLove May 23, 2012 at 21:33 #

What a beautiful, beautiful girl. Lots of hater posting negative comments whenever she is the topic..but that’s expected.She is beautiful, young,hot and is in a realationship with a famous and hot looking athlete.This girl looks like sunshine-always smiling and glowing!

14. Amy May 23, 2012 at 21:42 #

The upper part of her gown is weird : her boobs are too squeezed.Other than that, nice look!

15. pipsqueak May 24, 2012 at 03:20 #

Beautiful earrings, I must say. The guy looked so baked. His tan is his passport. But at least his face looks much more natural than that on Roberto Cavalli. I’m not crazy about Cavalli. Can you blame Anna Wintour for not liking it either?

16. manja May 24, 2012 at 09:19 #

she is a gorgues looking woman,no question ther,but too squashed boobs are no for anyone.with a better fit in upper part wld’ve been a very diff and much better look.