Caroline Sieber In Alessandra Rich – Soiree Chopard ‘Mystery Party’

Caroline Sieber joined Erin Wasson on the red carpet last night for the Soiree Chopard ‘Mystery Party’ during Cannes Film Festival.

The stylist wore an Alessandra Rich Spring 2012 dress.

Her blue micro paillette column dress features an open back with long polka dot ribbons.

This is a cute, unexpected twist to a seductive evening look.

A black satin clutch, matching pumps and Chopard jewels provided the finishing touches.

It’s a shame that the stylist wasn’t more creative with her accessories.

You can buy Caroline’s Alessandra Rich gown without the open back and bow accents from Net-A-Porter.com.

Credit: Getty & Alessandra Rich

Get Charlize Theron's Smoldering Eyes

Get Charlize Theron’s Smoldering Eyes

Cedella Marley's Burberry Wedge Sandals And J Brand Leather Skinny Pants

Cedella Marley’s Burberry Wedge Sandals And J Brand Leather Skinny Pants

14 Responses to Caroline Sieber In Alessandra Rich – Soiree Chopard ‘Mystery Party’

1. loolaB May 22, 2012 at 16:57 #

That bow is tacky and unnecessary. Also, I am so over the long sleeve sequin dresses.

• GiGi May 22, 2012 at 18:19 #

So right. That bow, in polka dots no less, is so out of place and just wrong!

• Leti May 22, 2012 at 18:23 #

ITA about the bow. I find it jarring. But I like the dress otherwise.

2. Alina May 22, 2012 at 17:04 #

“It’s a shame that the stylist wasn’t more creative with her accessories.” – ITA.

3. Macie May 22, 2012 at 17:10 #

I like this look. Unconventional but it works for me.

4. Emily May 22, 2012 at 17:19 #

I’m convinced I saw her in M&S once… But I think that a more interesting pair of shoes would have lifted the look somewhat. Love the dress, though.

5. Riley May 22, 2012 at 17:28 #

Caroline has good style but as you all said, she is infected with The Black Plague.

FC, besides Emma Watson, do you know who else are Caroline’s clients?

6. Nat39 May 22, 2012 at 17:37 #

It may be an unexpected twist but I think those polka dot ribbons simply do not fit with the aesthetics of the gown,. Even the belt feels slightly out of place (but I don’t mind it). Gold strappy sandals would’ve been a much better choice, and the hair could’ve been a bit neater.

7. dee May 22, 2012 at 17:44 #

Don’t like the polka dot bow.

8. Michael May 22, 2012 at 18:16 #

that bow is discusting.

9. Yeliz May 22, 2012 at 18:28 #

I like the dress and the clutch is also fine but she definitely had to be more creative in the shoes department.

10. Marybeth May 22, 2012 at 18:34 #

I suspect that the stylist kept the accessories simple because of the bow, which is more than enough whimsy to add to the dress.
    I hate the bow, BTW. It just doesn’t work for me.
    Better to have left it out and then perked the look up with awesome shoes and clutch.

11. EmmaWoodhouse May 22, 2012 at 19:12 #

I don’t know what to think, quite honestly. While I love polka dots and therefore WANT to love the bow, it just seems so out of place and tacked on. From the front it’s sleek but a little wet-suit like. Rather like Amy Poehler’s Peter Som dress for Emmys…
    From the back, the low back, the bow, and slit are rather tacky and there’s just too much going on. The accessories are BORING.

12. robbie May 22, 2012 at 20:28 #

the bow looks as if it was stole from a little girls dress, other than that and the boring accessories the dress is decent.