Anne Consigny attended the photocall of her new movie ‘Vous N’avez Encore Rien Vu’ with her co-stars during the 2012 Cannes Film Festival yesterday afternoon.

She wore an Alexis Mabille Spring 2012 Couture dress.

Her crochet dress with a tulle hem was styled with the same rose-gold belt the model wore on the runway.

Gold strappy sandals and hooped earrings completed her look.

You may remember that Zoe Saldana wore the same dress to the 25 Most Powerful Stylists Luncheon back in March.

Later that same evening, Anne wore another Alexis Mabille Spring 2012 Couture look. This time she glided down the red carpet for the movie’s premiere wearing a gown.

The pale-pink satin crêpe gown had lace inserts over a pleated underskirt in Chantilly lace with embroidered lace inserts and a pink satin bow tied to the waist.

Her stunning look was teamed with diamond drop earrings.

Whilst she is two for two at this event for great looks, she is also two for two when it comes to re-runs because Katy Perry wore this same gown to the 2012 MusiCares Person of the Year Tribute to Paul McCartney back in February.

This pink gown is one of my favourites so far, despite being a re-run.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Sara Forestier In Giambattista Valli Couture - ‘Le Passe’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Sara Forestier In Giambattista Valli Couture – ‘Le Passe’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Bjork In Iris Van Herpen Couture - 16th Annual Webby Awards

Bjork In Iris Van Herpen Couture – 16th Annual Webby Awards

21 Responses to Anne Consigny In Alexis Mabille Couture – ‘Vous N’avez Encore Rien Vu’ Cannes Film Festival Photocall & Premiere

1. Alina May 22, 2012 at 11:13 #

Two beautiful looks.

The second one can’t be compared with Katy’s version. Just can’t. Anne looks so classy and sophisticated … it’s a shame to even remember Katy.

2. Yeliz May 22, 2012 at 11:35 #

I prefer both looks on Anne Consigny.
    Her shoes are much better than Zoe’s in the photocall look.
    The second one, well I agree with Alina that it can’t even be compared with Katy Perry’s look. She looks so elegant and Katy definitely not.

3. Laura May 22, 2012 at 11:44 #

I think she wore it better than Katy !

4. Tracey May 22, 2012 at 12:01 #

I’m confused. Aren’t there usually only one of each dress in couture? How would Anne and Zoe both have it. Or do they share a stylist?

• Fashion Critic May 22, 2012 at 12:13 #

the dress would’ve been loaned to Zoe and Anne. Their separate stylists would’ve requested the dress from the PR.

• Tracey May 22, 2012 at 14:19 #

Thank you!

5. Jones19 May 22, 2012 at 12:19 #

She wore both looks better so I’m happy with these re-runs. Perfectly accessorized.

6. bas May 22, 2012 at 13:04 #

I love both looks. She looks perfect from head to toe.

7. dee May 22, 2012 at 13:29 #

Both looks are gorgeous.

8. Fiona May 22, 2012 at 14:08 #

FC, will you be doing a Best and Worst dressed/ Favourites/Least Favourites round up after Cannes is over?

• Fashion Critic May 22, 2012 at 14:18 #

9. Leo May 22, 2012 at 14:10 #

What a difference a real beauty makes. Katy looked terrible in this dress, and Anne shines so beautifully in it. It looks like another dress. One of the best of the festival, amaziiiing.

10. EmmaWoodhouse May 22, 2012 at 14:15 #

AMAZING. I did like Zoe’s look but Anne’s breezier take is almost an improvement…this is one of the best daytime looks I’ve seen so far!
    The pink gown was my favorite look from the collection, and I was so disappointed by Katy’s fiasco. Anne does it complete justice. An early contender for BDOTD.

11. Mol May 22, 2012 at 14:53 #

These looks may be re-runs, but Anne has done them justice and made them her own – she brings a beautiful vibe to both.

12. bm May 22, 2012 at 14:58 #

I only like her second gown. I don’t like the first dress, coz basically i don’t like the dress itself. Even Zoe can’t make me love it.

13. Marybeth May 22, 2012 at 15:24 #

Re-runs should be welcomed with open arms when the first wearer (KP, in this case) doesn’t do the dress the justice it deserves. I adore this pink gown and the way Anne is wearing it!

I also love the red dress and prefer Anne’s styling to Zoe’s, though Zoe did display it well enough.

Anne Consigny is definitely one to watch, n’est pas?!?

14. DP May 22, 2012 at 16:30 #

Love both, but am so grateful for that second rerun! She does justice to that beautiful pink couture dress. Can’t believe how incredibly graceful she looks in it.

15. Dhppy May 22, 2012 at 19:18 #

Drop waists on flat butts never look good. All it does is bring attention to what’s missing back there.

16. Shaina May 22, 2012 at 22:29 #

The pink gown is gorgeous on her, I much prefer it on her than Katy Perry. I honestly thought it was a different gown!

17. pipsqueak May 23, 2012 at 03:12 #

I really like Anne as an actress. She has that languid, effortless cool in her. I always think she’d look perfect for a Burberry spokeswoman, if Burberry were to woo over some older buyers. I like both looks here, but wish her make-up could’ve been a bit different – more on the natural side, maybe.

18. Jess2 May 23, 2012 at 12:00 #

She looks fantastic in both dresses but the pale pink satin crepe gown is just stunning and my favourite piece from the Alexis Mabille Couture collection. Anne looks so beautiful and elegant!